Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,097 members, 7,953,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:45 PM

How The Fvck Can A Man Be Kneeling Down To Propose? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How The Fvck Can A Man Be Kneeling Down To Propose? (836 Views)

What The Fvck ?!!! Dna Test Is 200k / Why The Fvck Is Loud So Addictive / Mrs. Chika, My Favourite Teacher (the Fvck Tales Of My Life….18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Fvck Can A Man Be Kneeling Down To Propose? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
How on this fvcking earth can a man be kneeling down to ask a woman in marriage. That's an abomination! It is a taboo!! I don't know where they got that Rubbish shit from. Even back in B.C or A.D, shit like that never happened. Please this abomination should stop! I hate it when I see a grown man kneeling down before a woman. It's sickening.
Re: How The Fvck Can A Man Be Kneeling Down To Propose? by DarkMagic(m): 7:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lol..Me no come understand again cheesy
Re: How The Fvck Can A Man Be Kneeling Down To Propose? by lalanice(f): 8:04pm On Aug 21, 2017
Mrbolt555:
How on this fvcking earth can a man be kneeling down to ask a woman in marriage. That's an abomination! It is a taboo!! I don't know where they got that Rubbish shit from. Even back in B.C or A.D, shit like that never happened. Please this abomination should stop! I hate it when I see a grown man kneeling down before a woman. It's sickening.
cheesy you are going to die of hate, real men keep doing it.

well I don't really fancy it but it has never seemed like a bad thing.

1 Like

Re: How The Fvck Can A Man Be Kneeling Down To Propose? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
Mrbolt555:

People like you are a testament to the fact that Nairaland is crawling with nitwits who know nothing and just come online to talk rubbish.

You don't even know what BC or AD means. See your mouth like "even back in BC or AD." Olodo rabata.

Getting down on one knee to propose is a conventionally accepted romantic gesture that has existed for a very long time. It's a gesture that subdues the ego and delineates a humble vow to loyalty and commitment.

If you hate seeing grown men kneeling to propose, then don't kneel to propose. No one's forcing you to. But don't come online to whine about it, especially in the excessively ignorant fashion you are going about your whining.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The Fvck Can A Man Be Kneeling Down To Propose? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
DouglasH92:

People like you are a testament to the fact that Nairaland is crawling with nitwits who know nothing and just come online to talk rubbish.

You don't even know what BC or AD means. See your mouth like "even back in BC or AD." Olodo rabata.

Getting down on one knee to propose is a conventionally accepted romantic gesture that has existed for a very long time. It's a gesture that subdues the ego and delineates a humble vow to loyalty and commitment

If you hate seeing grown men kneeling to propose, then don't kneel to propose. No one's forcing you to. But don't come online to whine about it, especially in the excessively ignorant fashion you are going about your whining.

hello

why don't women kneel to accept?

since it's about ego,loyalty and commitment to you?

Makydebbie sunshine......you must kneel accept my own o....I'm gonna propose to you in a space shuttle.
Re: How The Fvck Can A Man Be Kneeling Down To Propose? by makydebbie(f): 9:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

hello

Makydebie sunshine......you must kneel accept my own o....I'm gonna propose to you in a space shuttle.
How can both of us be kneeling together? grin
Re: How The Fvck Can A Man Be Kneeling Down To Propose? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 21, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

hello

Makydebbie sunshine......you must kneel accept my own o....I'm gonna propose to you in a space shuttle.

Why don't you and your partner start the trend then?
Re: How The Fvck Can A Man Be Kneeling Down To Propose? by makydebbie(f): 9:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
DouglasH92:

Getting down on one knee to propose is a conventionally accepted romantic gesture that has existed for a very long time. It's a gesture that subdues the ego and delineates a humble vow to loyalty and commitment.

1 Like

Re: How The Fvck Can A Man Be Kneeling Down To Propose? by slayking(m): 9:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
Your feeling is normal cuz it isn't our culture. It's one of those western cultures we adopted.
Re: How The Fvck Can A Man Be Kneeling Down To Propose? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
makydebbie:
How can both of us be kneeling together? grin

sunshine....it's gonna signify we are soaring together

how're you ? nice pic you got there
Re: How The Fvck Can A Man Be Kneeling Down To Propose? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
DouglasH92:

Why don't you and your partner start the trend then?

exactly! men kneeling to propose is just a societal trend....nothing more
Re: How The Fvck Can A Man Be Kneeling Down To Propose? by makydebbie(f): 9:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

sunshine....it's gonna signify we are soaring together

how're you ? nice pic you got there
LOL, I'm not kneeling na.. Yea I'm fine, thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Fvck Can A Man Be Kneeling Down To Propose? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

exactly! men kneeling to propose is just a societal trend....nothing more

It's not a trend, it's a culture. Trends are fleeting, culture is enduring. Trends evolve into cultures. The bending the knee to propose existed in pre-Victorian Europe, possibly even during the middle ages and it has become widely accepted across the world as the proper way to propose. Bending the knee is much of a culture as proposing with a ring.

I asked you to begin the TREND because in your case it would just be an incipient trend, that is if someone else picks it up.
Re: How The Fvck Can A Man Be Kneeling Down To Propose? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2017
makydebbie:

Lol. I was just being honest though.
Re: How The Fvck Can A Man Be Kneeling Down To Propose? by makydebbie(f): 9:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
DouglasH92:

Lol. I was just being honest though.
LOL, in a humorous way.
Re: How The Fvck Can A Man Be Kneeling Down To Propose? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
makydebbie:
LOL, in a humorous way.

Do you mind if I send you a mail right now? There is something I'd like to discuss with you about. I would have broached the subject right here but I'd prefer a more private conversation, and I know you would too.
Re: How The Fvck Can A Man Be Kneeling Down To Propose? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
When you value, love her and appreciate her, kneeling down to propose will be nothing to you.

There are some women you will date, you will be forever grateful to God that you are dating them.
Re: How The Fvck Can A Man Be Kneeling Down To Propose? by makydebbie(f): 9:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
DouglasH92:

Do you mind if I send you a mail right now? There is something I'd like to discuss with you about. I would have broached the subject right here but I'd prefer a more private conversation, and I know you would too.
Makydebbie@yahoo.com
Re: How The Fvck Can A Man Be Kneeling Down To Propose? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2017
makydebbie:
Makydebbie@yahoo.com
Sent.

(1) (Reply)

Funniest Moment During Intimacy / Simple Way To Stop Releasing Sperm From Sleep / Leave Side Chicks Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.