Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Why The Fvck Is Loud So Addictive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why The Fvck Is Loud So Addictive (3448 Views)

Where the fvck Is Lauretta Onochie ? / Too Much Fvck Is Killing...and I Don't Want To Die Young / Mrs. Chika, My Favourite Teacher (the Fvck Tales Of My Lifeā€¦.18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Fvck Is Loud So Addictive by stunnert(m): 8:14pm On Sep 14, 2021
My lil sis who is a cardiologist was seriously telling me why I need to stop smoking loud earlier this month and insist I quit the habit, bla bla bla. I looked at her and told her fvck off

But why tha fvck is this good shiii so damn addictive angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Fvck Is Loud So Addictive by dingbang(m): 8:41pm On Sep 14, 2021
Is she single? cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Fvck Is Loud So Addictive by Goldbw122(m): 8:45pm On Sep 14, 2021
You need to listen to your sister.

1 Like

Re: Why The Fvck Is Loud So Addictive by Demigod22: 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
OP, smoking is very addictive but also harmful, you already know the health implications of smoking. Just try and work on yourself.

1 Like

Re: Why The Fvck Is Loud So Addictive by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:09pm On Sep 14, 2021
stunnert:
My lil sis who is a cardiologist was seriously telling me why I need to stop smoking loud earlier this month and insist I quit the habit, bla bla bla. I looked at her and told her fvck off

your lil sis is a cardiologist?!

How old are you bro to be setting this kinda example?

Lie Mohammed

5 Likes

Re: Why The Fvck Is Loud So Addictive by stunnert(m): 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
your lil sis is a cardiologist?!

How old are you bro to be setting this kinda example?

Lie Mohammed

I'm too chill to argue with you. Peace

6 Likes

Re: Why The Fvck Is Loud So Addictive by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 15, 2021
Hope you won't mind sharing her contact let us thank her very well?

8 Likes

Re: Why The Fvck Is Loud So Addictive by Oira5: 9:32am On Sep 15, 2021
stunnert:

Try extracting the thc through oil or butter, go online and search for ways to do sha

1 Like

Re: Why The Fvck Is Loud So Addictive by bigpicture001: 9:36am On Sep 15, 2021
Wrong use of words All over Nigeria... which one is lil sis.. what happened to younger sis.. do u guyz know we to use the word lil...?

Abeg mk una dey arrange word better.. I see this always on everyone's timeline...

7 Likes

Re: Why The Fvck Is Loud So Addictive by KanielOutis92: 10:22am On Sep 15, 2021
michael77777:
Hope you won't mind sharing her contact let us thank her very well?
Sorry sire, please what does this picture illustration mean?
Re: Why The Fvck Is Loud So Addictive by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 15, 2021
KanielOutis92:
Sorry sire, please what does this picture illustration mean?

The picture illustrate why the Bleep is always LOUD
Re: Why The Fvck Is Loud So Addictive by dontrulee: 3:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
stunnert:

Very soon, the effects will come mightily on you. Keep on damaging your lungs you hear.

1 Like

Re: Why The Fvck Is Loud So Addictive by StonedLex(m): 6:22pm On Sep 15, 2021
Most of these buds around in the market are not pure weed.

Most of these strains like loud and the rest have fakes flooding the market. Dealers lace weed with low THC to sort of increase the high and sell to gullible buyers simply because we don't really want to know what we're smoking, n*ggas just wanna get high.

That's why you need to have a trusted plug that never fails to give you good shit.

My guess is you've been smoking laced buds, not necessarily all the time but I think most of your consumption were laced.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Alleged Girlfriend Blast Chioma / I Was Raped When I Was In My Period / Unknown Man Records Two Ladies Who Were Bathing In An Uncompleted Buildings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.