Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

You Like Her And Want To Win Her Over But You Don't Know How To Go About It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Like Her And Want To Win Her Over But You Don't Know How To Go About It? (412 Views)

I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Like Her And Want To Win Her Over But You Don't Know How To Go About It? by victorokorie93: 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
Approaching a lady you really like can be challenging. Some men struggle with this moment a lot. This tips can help you improve your performance. Let me break the whole process of wooing the lady into stages and see what i can do! http://www.sweetgarden247.com/2017/08/you-like-her-and-want-to-win-her-over.html

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Be That Person Everyone Would Love / Nigeria Lady Kills Her Boy Friend. / Simple Wisdom For Women Aspiring Greatness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.