Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Why Women Put Beer In The Bottom Of Refrigerator - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Put Beer In The Bottom Of Refrigerator (1128 Views)

Why Do Women Put So Much Pressure On Men / Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / Photo: End Time Woman Drinks Beer In Front Of Wedding Guests. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Put Beer In The Bottom Of Refrigerator by temsas: 2:56pm On Feb 18, 2010
assume that if you are asked to bring beer. women are aprecated to answer this ?
Re: Why Women Put Beer In The Bottom Of Refrigerator by r231(m): 2:58pm On Feb 18, 2010
Re: Why Women Put Beer In The Bottom Of Refrigerator by madlady(f): 3:57pm On Feb 18, 2010
@Poster, undecided should we keep it in the freezer section?
Re: Why Women Put Beer In The Bottom Of Refrigerator by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 19, 2010
drunk
Re: Why Women Put Beer In The Bottom Of Refrigerator by AniLee(f): 7:59pm On Feb 19, 2010
  lipsrsealed i shall speak no evil,
Re: Why Women Put Beer In The Bottom Of Refrigerator by FriZer: 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2010
My wife always to the thing as you said. In older times my wife always puts beer in the bottom of our refrigerator. However, my wife change after I spoke to her and let all out the hate and all the thing she need to tell me. I never thought that I do not have much more time with my family that is why my wife turns like that.
Re: Why Women Put Beer In The Bottom Of Refrigerator by MrCork1: 2:50pm On Aug 18, 2010
actually a womans brain is very tiny compare to the man brain (BBC medical report: 1975)
Re: Why Women Put Beer In The Bottom Of Refrigerator by 1105(f): 3:08pm On Aug 18, 2010
nairaland romance is finished
imagine it graced by these rubbish posts, and people like Philip and cork.
Re: Why Women Put Beer In The Bottom Of Refrigerator by MrCork1: 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2010
LOOK WHOS TALKING, 190. 190, bro have u forggotten that u been banned 49 times by MOD??

We suspect your braing migt be licking (No ofence)
Re: Why Women Put Beer In The Bottom Of Refrigerator by MrCork1: 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2010
Not being rude but according to News watch magazines, women do have a tiny brain compared to a mens brain (News watch magazines: 2002).

Thats why they are different
Re: Why Women Put Beer In The Bottom Of Refrigerator by iice(f): 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2010
Mr Cork:

actually a womans brain is very tiny compare to the man brain (BBC medical report: 1975)

If the huge man brains houses a hamster on a wheel. . .we thank Odin for woman's brain

@Topic. . .should it be in the meat section?

(1) (Reply)

When A Woman Pierces A Man’s Heart! / Would You Oblige To Sleep With A Married Woman If: ? / What Strange Attribute In A Person Has Attracted You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.