Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,966 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home (38592 Views)

Top Grammatical Errors You Make Without Knowing / 20 Of The Most Common Grammatical Errors We All Need To Stop Making / Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by anonymous20: 7:51am On Aug 22, 2017
Who cares?
Shey oyinbo gbo Yoruba ni
Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by emmanuel1990(m): 7:51am On Aug 22, 2017
who speaking of correct english epp?
Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by hemucology(m): 7:51am On Aug 22, 2017
Haaaaaa grin grin
Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by Narldon: 7:51am On Aug 22, 2017

I have some copies of Brighter Grammar Textbook to give out...

cry

Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by moshi234(m): 7:52am On Aug 22, 2017
Abeg hw these one come provide morning good for me nw mtcheew
Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by Alphamale2017(m): 7:53am On Aug 22, 2017
I done learn something new today . thumbs up, u tried .
Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by chiksy20: 7:53am On Aug 22, 2017
abegi, those people are there making Money you are here listening to their grammatical error. who grammar help or who English language help
Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by Chamberli: 7:53am On Aug 22, 2017
I hear, but wen u get enuf cash, nobody English epp, ask Pat Jon
Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by ApolitiCal: 7:53am On Aug 22, 2017
You need to go back to secondary school
Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by Kizyte(m): 7:54am On Aug 22, 2017
You no get work
Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by triplec93(m): 7:57am On Aug 22, 2017
Abegi person no dey sabi English finish, not even the native speakers. But it was enlightening, we learn every day, thank you op for pointing that out.
Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by thunderbabs: 7:57am On Aug 22, 2017
Even u wey dey correct wrong.....isn't it supposed to be
"We, Nigerians love you". Not "We Nigerians love you".
Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by Avater0147(m): 7:59am On Aug 22, 2017
Mr professor, we are on social media not in jamb hall
Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by freeDR(m): 7:59am On Aug 22, 2017
Good job, bro. Good job.
Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by Basfaq(m): 8:01am On Aug 22, 2017
I know,they would not rush this tread. grin
Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by musawisdom(m): 8:03am On Aug 22, 2017
Nice post
Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by Pope22(m): 8:04am On Aug 22, 2017
OP, so this is your problem? Keep analysing people's messages to Buhari, hunger will soon come.
Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by udemzyudex(m): 8:06am On Aug 22, 2017
Gragra everywhere, instead of them to learn and move on.. Mtcheew.
Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by southernbelle(f): 8:08am On Aug 22, 2017
Nice piece, I learnt something.

1 Like

Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by michoim(m): 8:10am On Aug 22, 2017
Trash write up. Go check mama P, own
Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by yahay24: 8:11am On Aug 22, 2017
Weh done Sir Mongopac... ;DWeh done Sir Mongopac...
Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by addey44: 8:13am On Aug 22, 2017
Evaberry:

my friend shut up there

can you imagine the rubbish?

we are talking about biafra, lack of jobs, money being spent recklessly, inflation and other problems cause by buhari and his clueless government and you are analysing other individuals grammar.
what a jobless man!!!

English is not our 1st language, it's a borrowed language and as such nobody should be castigated when they make error.

Have you seen or heard about the queen speaking Yoruba or igbo.

If you must write in English, then learn to write it correctly. Otherwise, you should write in Yoruba or Igbo!

1 Like

Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by goodmanjustice: 8:17am On Aug 22, 2017
Evaberry:

my friend shut up there

we are talking about biafra, lack of jobs, money being spent recklessly, inflation and other problems cause by buhari and his clueless government and you are analysing other individuals grammar.
what a jobless man!!!

English is not our 1st language, it's a borrowed language and as such nobody should be castigated when they make error.

My friend, if you were within arm-reach, I would deploy all my strenght to deposit a well strutured slap on your face, regardless of your age. The op has blessed my morning with squeaky - clean grammar class. It's time we embraced the English language, it's now a meal ticket. It is, although sadly, an index of one's intelligence. Write and speak the English language well, or remain a taciturn.

1 Like

Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by fesboixy94: 8:20am On Aug 22, 2017
Thanks for the inform
Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by alagba333(m): 8:23am On Aug 22, 2017
U no get work.... Fault finder. Grammar no be our mother-tongue
Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by Mustiboy(m): 8:27am On Aug 22, 2017
I actually enjoyed the post. Though, the grammatical blunders pointed out are ones I wouldn't make when writing formally.
Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 22, 2017
Evaberry:

my friend shut up there

what a jobless man!!!

Sometimes, people should learn to shut up and learn...... Must u comment?
Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by MythAngel: 8:29am On Aug 22, 2017
Evaberry:

my friend shut up there

what a jobless man!!!

An excuse from accepting correction.

People like you are quick to to see others' bombshell if at a vantage...

This man is here to educate us more so that we get better in what we do.. Rather most here are just concerned about their failure to understand why they need to correct the wrong.

Look my first language is the one I best understood. And not based on what my parents' language ...if I understood English more than Yoruba, then why should Yoruba be my language ... This simply my idea. Am not expecting anyone to buy them , but those with liberated hearts know their is no bound to any culture, if you truely educated
Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by mr9i6guy(m): 8:31am On Aug 22, 2017
grammarian... We discovered that..... You no get Job......
gba ishi niye loruko Jesu!!!
Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by shabzy95(m): 8:33am On Aug 22, 2017
Them dash u any moni now... mr English teacher weldon sir
Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by nwakibe: 8:34am On Aug 22, 2017
This 'subjunctive mood' of a thing still dey confuse me o. My English Teacher in sec sch while teaching us concord did not mention anything like that o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osato Osemwengie Bags His 7th Masters Degree. Photos / University Of Abuja Admission List: / Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.