Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home (38591 Views)

Top Grammatical Errors You Make Without Knowing / 20 Of The Most Common Grammatical Errors We All Need To Stop Making / Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by enemyofprogress: 11:54am On Aug 22, 2017
Juenwume:
Op, you too much. I like the analysis. At least i have learnt from this guy. Don't mind these persons talking against your post. You have educated most of us. You can see the comma after "Op" in my first sentence. I learnt that from you. Thank you bro.
no matter how good you speak your yeye English you can't be as rich as Evans
Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by Geenickel(m): 12:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
oga...i sha admire your attempt to put things right 'grammatically sha....but i was taught 'outbursts' was spelt 'outbursts' and not 'outbusts'...seems you did nit edit your thread before throwing it out for public consumption
Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by Azam101: 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by dillo26060(m): 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
OMG, you sef make mistake. i recommend you use "grammarly" before you correct other people grin

Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 22, 2017
language is all abt communication, if u can read and undastand wot I write or say thats all, it doesn't matter if I add "s" or not or "ed", studying language grammer is useless it contribute noting to human civilization. and development, I can even support motion to ban studying language in university, we should focus o. technology science engineering and other useful fields of science
Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by Prestige16(m): 1:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
Guy, you no get work.
Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by Thiamine(m): 3:27pm On Aug 22, 2017
But why are you all castigating the guy, at least what he shared has added to what we ve known before.

He is telling us not to take common errors as normal.
Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by lordcenred(m): 7:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
And u couldn't use the quotation sign(")

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osato Osemwengie Bags His 7th Masters Degree. Photos / University Of Abuja Admission List: / Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.