Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home (38586 Views)

Top Grammatical Errors You Make Without Knowing / 20 Of The Most Common Grammatical Errors We All Need To Stop Making / Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by gabbasin: 8:35am On Aug 22, 2017
akowe
Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by shabzy95(m): 8:35am On Aug 22, 2017
Them give any moni now... Mr English teacher weldon sir
Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by maisauki: 8:40am On Aug 22, 2017
Very good! Gona be my p a?
Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by InvertedHammer: 8:40am On Aug 22, 2017
ikorodureporta:

Source: http://punchng.com/grammatical-errors-that-welcomed-the-president-home/

The author get time.

Who cares about grammatical errors in English language?

The things wey dey wahala people pass grammar.

//

1 Like

Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by shagasha: 8:47am On Aug 22, 2017
RUBBISH POST
Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by aku626(m): 8:48am On Aug 22, 2017
Thanks for the corrections, it's enlightening. For those bashing the OP, I feel this could be taken as some sort of relief from the menace in the country. Also polishing our grammar, there's nothing wrong in being better in what you know or do. I'm glad I've learnt something new and hope to effect change soon.

1 Like

Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by wonuola29(f): 8:52am On Aug 22, 2017
Mtchew..... so what have you gained
Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by muller101(m): 8:57am On Aug 22, 2017
jbreezy:
Nobody iz above mistake
after all we were not born with instruction manuals
Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by Godsage(m): 9:00am On Aug 22, 2017
see wetin dz one carry for head.. how you no get headache sef
Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 22, 2017
biko sum1 should give me a summary of dis epistle
Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by wildchild02: 9:06am On Aug 22, 2017
Lols

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by Smooyis(m): 9:09am On Aug 22, 2017
Thanks, I learnt a lot from your corrections. Keep up the good work.
Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by Darmieque: 9:17am On Aug 22, 2017
pls wats the aim of the person that took time to do all this uncalled for analysis.. mtcheew..
Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by degamemaster(m): 9:18am On Aug 22, 2017
OP, how on planet earth do you expect Zahra Buhari to write or spell corerect, when you know quite well that her father is a dunce, blunder, cocoanut head? I mean he's "isi aki oyibo".
Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by oobinna: 9:20am On Aug 22, 2017
"When I learned that you would be returning yesterday, I was glad because it means you eventually listened to our cries and yearnings."
Error equally spotted in yours.

It should be,"I was glad because it meant you eventually listened to our cries and yearnings."

Following a past perfect progression.

1 Like

Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by degamemaster(m): 9:20am On Aug 22, 2017
OP, how on planet earth do you expect Zahra Buhari to write or spell corerect, when you know quite well that her father is a dunce, blunder, cocoanut head? I mean he's "isi aki oyibo". As for charley boy, he's done well and i won't count his errors for him.
Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by Juenwume: 9:24am On Aug 22, 2017
Op, you too much. I like the analysis. At least i have learnt from this guy. Don't mind these persons talking against your post. You have educated most of us. You can see the comma after "Op" in my first sentence. I learnt that from you. Thank you bro.
Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 22, 2017
Unemployment is really a big problem! grin
Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by WhiskeyTangoFox: 9:35am On Aug 22, 2017
Evaberry:

my friend shut up there

can you imagine the rubbish?

we are talking about biafra, lack of jobs, money being spent recklessly, inflation and other problems cause by buhari and his clueless government and you are analysing other individuals grammar.
what a jobless man!!!

English is not our 1st language, it's a borrowed language and as such nobody should be castigated when they make error.

Have you seen or heard about the queen speaking Yoruba or igbo.

Dumb excuse not to learn and take correction. How many exams have u written in ur native dialect, since English isn't ur first language? Which language has put more in your account, english or ur dialect? Nigeria is multilingual making English our lingua-franca, dnt u think it wld've bin easier for buhari to campaign in his native dialect or read long lengthy speeches in vernacular. It's fine if u dnt want to learn but dnt castigate the op for these thoughtful corrections.

1 Like

Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by kobijacobs(m): 9:50am On Aug 22, 2017
English tutor....oga I hope sey dem go give u award for this analysis, u get time sha
Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by DONADAMS(m): 9:52am On Aug 22, 2017
Chai...see what my country has denigrated into....analysing errors made by some one At this critical time??Chai..now I know everybody is the problem of Nigeria..
Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by Justpassingby2(m): 9:53am On Aug 22, 2017
Walahi, I see most of ur gramma as error... Na u sabi.. U get time. Na now u wan change d english wey dem take teach us from Nursery sch till we graduate from university.. Whoi english help.. Na English dey put food for dangote Pocket? Abi na hime dey give facebook him money.. Oga abeg pack well jo.. Make I no transfer my aggression 4 ur body... Rubbish.. Engish ko, outglish ni
Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by Gentlejoel: 9:54am On Aug 22, 2017
Brilliant analysis. I have learnt something new today.

1 Like

Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by Justpassingby2(m): 9:59am On Aug 22, 2017
Juenwume:
Op, you too much. I like the analysis. At least i have learnt from this guy. Don't mind these persons talking against your post. You have educated most of us. You can see the comma after "Op" in my first sentence. I learnt that from you. Thank you bro.

Ur mate dey there dey make money yet, dem no fit speak good English.. U dey here dey read grammatical error...make u and OP Dey fool una self for there.. English Ko, Outglish ni
Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by generalmike1759(m): 10:02am On Aug 22, 2017
Why is this on the front page biko nu?
Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by Desmondex: 10:10am On Aug 22, 2017
i beg which secondary school you dey teach make i send my cousins to your school
Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by Kaybaba5(m): 10:26am On Aug 22, 2017
rubbish, who english epp.................................
Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by Ezyp(m): 10:35am On Aug 22, 2017
hoygift:
... My friend say your mind this is social media nobody will flog u for saying what you want to say, but towards this you should have known that we had a bad English mistress that thought us last two years, so now no new English mistress since oga said they is no room for first ladies, brother its not our fault we have not received English lectures since our last English mistress left and all we just learnt from her is " they is God!!!! " "Na only you waka come?" Can't you see that we are even trying
For your mind you don crack joke..weldone o
Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by Ezyp(m): 10:40am On Aug 22, 2017
degamemaster:
OP, how on planet earth do you expect Zahra Buhari to write or spell corerect, when you know quite well that her father is a dunce, blunder, cocoanut head? I mean he's "isi aki oyibo". As for charley boy, he's done well and i won't count his errors for him.
OK kontinew
Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by Sirwallace(m): 10:56am On Aug 22, 2017
I know the unemployment rate in the county is very high at the moment, but I cant explain how joblessness could take a tow on this dude.

who the hell grammar help. last time I checked, neymar can't even speak pidgin not to talk good English. and here, someone's child is wasting away writing correct version of English spoken by the power that be.

MALAKA.
Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by darepapi: 11:29am On Aug 22, 2017
Op, don't mind, them,
I just learnt a lot from you!! grin

Re: Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home by enemyofprogress: 11:52am On Aug 22, 2017
The way we carry another man's language for head in Nigeria is pathetic, na who English epp?mtcheeeeeeeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osato Osemwengie Bags His 7th Masters Degree. Photos / Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. / University Of Abuja Admission List:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.