Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

What Is The Worst University Course To Study? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Worst University Course To Study? (37347 Views)

What University Course Can A FURNITURE MAKER (furnisher) Study? / UNILAG: Worst University In Nigeria Based On Moral & Dressing? / Which University/course Can Accept E8 In Mathematics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Worst University Course To Study? by 2scorehigh(m): 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
In your own opinion, what is the worst university course for someone to study?

Worst in the sense that you will not advise anyone to go for the course.

Worst in the sense that even if you are paid so well to do the course, you will gladly refuse/reject the offer.

Worst in the sense that if you have the power to delete the course from school curriculum forever, you won’t waste any time in doing so...

If you ask me, I'd say it's Microbiology.

I have absolutely no interest at all in the course. In fact, everything about Microbiology gives me the heebie-jeebies! shocked shocked shocked

I asked a friend, and she said it's Music for her.

What about you?

What is/are your reasons for saying so?

Let's hear from you...

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst University Course To Study? by emmawiz: 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
Law

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst University Course To Study? by LordIsaac(m): 8:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
Biochemistry... They can hardly fit in anywhere without discrimination; an extremely difficult course with almost zero job opportunity in Nigeria.

181 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst University Course To Study? by Karleb(m): 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
LordIsaac:
Biochemistry... They can hardly fit in anywhere without discrimination; an extremely difficult course with almost zero job opportunity in Nigeria.

grin grin

I remember when our senior colleagues were complaining that the lab technicians at the hospital didn't allow them come close to the laboratory equipments. They said Biochemistry is not a professional course. Whereas, the test they take with the machines are pure biochemical tests.

So much hate and gate keeping in the health sector.

Microbiology is worse tho. I don't even regard that course.

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst University Course To Study? by Saibits(m): 10:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
Biochemistry or medical biochemistry

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst University Course To Study? by edoairways: 1:49am On Jul 09, 2021
No course is worst, just utilize your knowledge and skills you acquire to solve problem

166 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst University Course To Study? by phemmyfour: 5:49am On Jul 09, 2021
2scorehigh:
In your own opinion, what is the worst university course for someone to study?

Worst in the sense that you will not advise anyone to go for the course.

Worst in the sense that even if you are paid so well to do the course, you will gladly refuse/reject the offer.

Worst in the sense that if you have the power to delete the course from school curriculum forever, you won’t waste any time in doing so...

If you ask me, I'd say it's Microbiology.

I have absolutely no interest at all in the course. In fact, everything about Microbiology gives me the heebie-jeebies! shocked shocked shocked

I asked a friend, and she said it's Music for her.

What about you?

What is/are your reasons for saying so?

Let's hear from you...
Guidance and Counseling.... miserable course

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst University Course To Study? by ernesterioo(f): 6:32am On Jul 09, 2021
phemmyfour:
you need beating. The prospect of this course is high at the moment with upsurge rise in mental health, socio-personal and marital issues issues.

225 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst University Course To Study? by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 09, 2021
phemmyfour:
May be miserable in Nigeria where Everyone na Oga. But in d diaspora, u can feed fat on such.
People get paid hugely for just giving professional advice on marital, economic, business issues.

For me I think the most irrelevant Locally & internationally is POLITICAL SCIENCE.
Any human can be a Politician.
In fact, we have Politicians without WAEC.

194 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst University Course To Study? by clockwisereport: 6:51am On Jul 09, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

May be miserable in Nigeria where Everyone na Oga. But in d diaspora, u can feed fat on such.
People get paid hugely for just giving professional advice on marital, economic, business issues.

For me I think the most irrelevant Locally & internationally is POLITICAL SCIENCE.
Any human can be a Politician.
In fact, we have Politicians without WAEC.

Wetin concern being a politician with studying political science?

Oga, stop pouring dust

44 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst University Course To Study? by MasonKendall(m): 7:22am On Jul 09, 2021
phemmyfour:
You need to see a counsellor.

180 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst University Course To Study? by ken6488(m): 7:33am On Jul 09, 2021
Saibits:
Biochemistry or medical biochemistry
cry Yawa
Re: What Is The Worst University Course To Study? by arejibadz(m): 8:07am On Jul 09, 2021
Engineering
Re: What Is The Worst University Course To Study? by Dpaulie(m): 8:07am On Jul 09, 2021
Zoology

45 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst University Course To Study? by SunShowAfrica: 8:08am On Jul 09, 2021
Hahahahha

57 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst University Course To Study? by wunmi590(m): 8:08am On Jul 09, 2021
grin

Make e no just be say I no talk, I'm a microbiologist for the past 10years now, I have never used it to work...

Very useless course, to cap it all, you can't even use it to work in lab, they will tell you, you are not a trained lab technician....

Even when I did general microbiology, which can make me work either in the hospital, and industry, the course is still nonsense....

Nah so so girls full that's department, I could remember in my class out of 40 student, guys are only 10 while girls are 30

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst University Course To Study? by Aderewah: 8:08am On Jul 09, 2021
None
Re: What Is The Worst University Course To Study? by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:08am On Jul 09, 2021
Marine Engineering. Studied that, parents spent so much and I have only made 150k from it. Thank God for IT

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst University Course To Study? by Femmyfestus: 8:08am On Jul 09, 2021
Adult education.
Social study education.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst University Course To Study? by Alexas58: 8:08am On Jul 09, 2021
Human anatomy

18 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst University Course To Study? by MrThisandthat(m): 8:08am On Jul 09, 2021
Don't know about the worst... But the most useless is Estate Management!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst University Course To Study? by heartleboy: 8:09am On Jul 09, 2021
Adult education angry angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst University Course To Study? by Hanibbal(m): 8:09am On Jul 09, 2021
There is no worst university course. Every course is geared towards knowledge acquisition. Just go to school and get that knowledge. White man does not think this way.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst University Course To Study? by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 09, 2021
Mass Communication

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst University Course To Study? by Weedhustler: 8:09am On Jul 09, 2021
Totology

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst University Course To Study? by johnjay4u2u(m): 8:09am On Jul 09, 2021
If you plan to live in Nigeria,

I'll say studying Medicine in a private university (tuition of over 12 million + the stress) or worst, studying Medicine overseas to come practice in Nigeria.

Medicine is just overhyped in Nigeria, the pay is rubbish (less than $1000 monthly)

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst University Course To Study? by paxonel(m): 8:09am On Jul 09, 2021
Diploma in part time : canopy and rental services

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst University Course To Study? by Hendtime: 8:10am On Jul 09, 2021
There are no good courses or bad courses to study. It is whatever you make of the course that it becomes in your own life

23 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst University Course To Study? by TempUser: 8:10am On Jul 09, 2021
ANTHROPOLOGY
According to Vicki Lynn, senior vice president of Universum, a global talent recruiting company that works with many Fortune 500 companies, bachelors degrees in anthropology and area studies are useless for finding a job. In other words, they are worthless. As academic anthropologists, we are producing class after class of unwanted, unskilled graduates.
grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst University Course To Study? by jbreezy: 8:10am On Jul 09, 2021
In Nigeria?
All courses asides medicine, computer science and engineering. You were expecting me to add law? Alaye shift abeg!

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) / Akeem Babalola, UNILAG Lecturer, Accused Of Raping 20-year-old Undergraduate / Teacher Writes An Open Letter To WAEC Over Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.