Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned (41657 Views)

Davido's 'IF' Sells 500,000 Copies In The US, Certified Gold / Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir / Download Instrumental: Davido – If (beat By Endeetone) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by jojothaiv(m): 10:25am On Aug 22, 2017
NBC don ban am, shikena!

You go see how some Nairalanders go take the matter personal!

I kuku dey laugh with my roasted corn here!
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by Sirwallace(m): 10:27am On Aug 22, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:
National Broadcasting Cooperation ??

More like National Bullshitting cooperation fuckery

Those songs listed have more than 100 million views on YouTube and about 300 million downloads

Davido and Olamide have made more than 50 million naira performing those songs

Tell the National Broadcasting Cooperation to come delete the songs on my phone

Just tell me how stupid these guys are to ban "If" by Davido when the American Broadcasting Cooperation can't even ban "Fucck the police" by NWA (ice cube,
Easy E and Dr Dre)

don't even dare to talk about the talk the police song.
you have no idea what transpired between the black and the police when that sound was aired.
the mayhem and violence after the song went viral is Still fresh in the memory of the victims.

what the fvck is this crazy comparison between Nigeria and the US.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by Robbin7(m): 10:32am On Aug 22, 2017
remsonik:
NBC doing a good job. Please keep banning but I am worried at the fact that DJs will still play those music at parties,clubs,events and shows and yet those musicians will be invited by Nigeria to perform those songs at shows and events. Why banning those songs now that they have made money from it and it's public. Keep censoring grin

Where is the good job here?
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by bigass123(m): 10:33am On Aug 22, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Nigeria is not a joke, our leaders are

You have a point jare my brother
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by Kenedex: 10:41am On Aug 22, 2017
Good one from NBC it's high time our our government should ban those idiots from spoiling our moral value look at the olding days musicians they use music to pass good messages to the society, to inspire people morally but davido and olamide because they don't know what to sing again will be sending bad songs to our society do you want people to remember you for your bad songs .it shows the kind of spirit that flow in you the earlier you repent the better it will help you don't spoil our society with your polluted songs. I expect more of them to be ban
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by PierreDeFermat(m): 10:43am On Aug 22, 2017
remsonik:
NBC doing a good job. Please keep banning but I am worried at the fact that DJs will still play those music at parties,clubs,events and shows and yet those musicians will be invited by Nigeria to perform those songs at shows and events. Why banning those songs now that they have made money from it and it's public. Keep censoring grin
those musicians may be arrested of they perform those songs in Nigeria o
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by PierreDeFermat(m): 10:47am On Aug 22, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Those songs listed have more than 100 million views on YouTube and about 300 million downloads

Just tell me how stupid these guys are to ban "If" by Davido when the American Broadcasting Cooperation can't even ban "Fucck the police" by NWA (ice cube,
Easy E and Dr Dre)
I expect people to think before they talk. you should know that American youths are mature to some extent (to their government ),so their government believe they can listen to anything and yet its affecting them . why not tell Nigerian government and most Nigerian states to legalize possession of firearms? why can't you tell Nigerian government to legalize homosexuality like America? lots of Nigerians don't think before they talk sha
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by enemyofprogress: 10:47am On Aug 22, 2017
thesicilian:
The only NBC I know is Nigerian Bottling Co.
me too, any other one na counterfeit

1 Like

Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by Aragon: 10:48am On Aug 22, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
you dey mind dem

meanwhile in A more advanced country, rappers like dem dey lil wayne rap about pussy, weeed , drugs , shoot videos with live ammunitions dem neva ban one single video.. ordinary Semovita wen Davido take shoot video dat time dem ban am

Of cause they Ban them in the U.S. depending on the Radio Station.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by iamtardey: 10:49am On Aug 22, 2017
Ah! falz finally reported 9c to the class captain....

2 Likes

Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by enemyofprogress: 10:51am On Aug 22, 2017
Kenedex:
Good one from NBC it's high time our our government should ban those idiots from spoiling our moral value look at the olding days musicians they use music to pass good messages to the society, to inspire people morally but davido and olamide because they don't know what to sing again will be sending bad songs to our society do you want people to remember you for your bad songs .it shows the kind of spirit that flow in you the earlier you repent the better it will help you don't spoil our society with your polluted songs. I expect more of them to be ban
musicians of old like Fela that sang NA POI and YELLOW FEVER abi? Keep hating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by PierreDeFermat(m): 10:53am On Aug 22, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
you dey mind dem

meanwhile in A more advanced country, rappers like dem dey lil wayne rap about pussy, weeed , drugs , shoot videos with live ammunitions dem neva ban one single video.. ordinary Semovita wen Davido take shoot video dat time dem ban am
I expect people to think before they talk. you should know that American youths are mature to some extent (to their government ),so their government believe they can listen to anything and yet its affecting them . why not tell Nigerian government and most Nigerian states to legalize possession of firearms? why can't you tell Nigerian government to legalize homosexuality like America? lots of Nigerians don't think before they talk sha.
must we copy America in everything?
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by AJJ17(m): 10:56am On Aug 22, 2017
tolue42:
had it been this guys are from potopoto country side, the whole thread by now maybe full of hate comments telling us how nigerians hate them

Abi o...If because of banana ,Fall is banned then ,because of Cassava a certain song should have been banned too (but some tribe will take it personal)..lotta weird things happening in 9ja.lol

1 Like

Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by haryomikun(m): 10:57am On Aug 22, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Easy E and Dr Dre)

300 million downloads... You gave them the downloads abi.

Chai. U can lie!
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by johnpalmer774(m): 10:57am On Aug 22, 2017
Christane:
i support d ban of davido fall just becus of dat line dat stated banana fall on u ...becus nw d word banana nw mean d*ck wch even a teenage child knw abt ...so wat does he mean wen banana fall or her??abeg if una share my view lyk d post ...cus z sald majority carries d vote

You try but i guess u were wrong the Banana is actually talking about in that song is the Slogan of the Fraternity which he belong to, He recently Joined Aye Confraternity and the Banana is referring to in that song is (Egede) the slogan they normally use in identifying themselves, so if you noticed the Video of that Song you will see how he Publicly displayed their greetings style which they normally called (Chop Egede).
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by vinz191(m): 10:58am On Aug 22, 2017
grin

Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by haryomikun(m): 10:59am On Aug 22, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
I expect people to think before they talk. you should know that American youths are mature to some extent (to their government ),so their government believe they can listen to anything and yet its affecting them . why not tell Nigerian government and most Nigerian states to legalize possession of firearms? why can't you tell Nigerian government to legalize homosexuality like America? lots of Nigerians don't think before they talk sha.
must we copy America in everything?

What the hell are you saying? American youths are mature?

Those guys that will listen to only one album of Eminem and will get ginger to shoot at anything wey dey vex them. When it comes to music affecting people in anyway, Naija is far mature than Americans. Way more mature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by iamtardey: 10:59am On Aug 22, 2017
but wait ooo

m I d only 1 seeing a class captain (falz) noice makers list to Economics teacher(presi) when he isn't around?

Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by handsomebanana(m): 11:00am On Aug 22, 2017
NOT really A Fan of deze Guys.

But Y was dia song banned
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by haryomikun(m): 11:00am On Aug 22, 2017
johnpalmer774:

You try but i guess u were wrong the Banana is actually talking about in that song is the Slogan of the Fraternity which he belong to, He recently Joined Aye Confraternity and the Banana is referring to in that song is (Egede) the slogan they normally use in identifying themselves, so if you noticed the Video of that Song you will see how he Publicly displayed their greetings style which they normally called (Chop Egede).
Hahan. As big as davido is its aiye he'll be joining. Not Illuminati oo. Aiye.... Go and sit down
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by donprinyo(m): 11:03am On Aug 22, 2017
Disgusting means of advert. Of what disadvantage would it be for de artists?
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by poetdinma: 11:04am On Aug 22, 2017
thesicilian:
The only NBC I know is Nigerian Bottling Co.

http://my.notjustok.com/track/260706/kris-earl-sisi

Listen and critique my song!

Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by faithscharms(f): 11:05am On Aug 22, 2017
But what is wrong with IF and FALL by davido? na wa o
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by mambani: 11:05am On Aug 22, 2017
PMWSpirit:

Nbc ban doesn't deter people from listening and groving fo these jams, it only means it can't be played on national tv stations both public and private, and their ban doesn't extend to tv on terrestrial channels (dstv and others) so basically nbc na local champion

Are you sure you know the meaning of a terrestrial channel? Pls do some research biko
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by dominique(f): 11:12am On Aug 22, 2017
After the songs have been played all over the airwaves for months. Of what use is such ban?
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by djbrain: 11:23am On Aug 22, 2017
make dem seif wo ,dey no get sense after it as entered streets ,,, awon ole tika bodi wo.......streets fall pn dem pause dey are living things
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by alaskido(m): 11:25am On Aug 22, 2017
NBC my ass. Are they tired of brewing cocacola? The only NBC I know is Nigerian Bottling Company o. Ban koor, Ban niiii.... me I get all the songs for my phone. grin
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by abbey621(m): 11:27am On Aug 22, 2017
Like everything else in Nigeria....medicine after death! The NBC is a joke thinking it still remains relevant. Artiste have gone beyond useless radio or TV broadcasts. Most make their money from Youtube, itunes, shows and sponsors. Let's even get back to the basics, can you ban the music from circulating from one vendor to another, if you can't stop it from the streets then this ban is meaningless!
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 22, 2017
Bann corruption and poverty and darkness, Na Davido una dey bann. People wey no get work, please bann yourselves while you are at it!
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by sekem: 11:28am On Aug 22, 2017
Sirwallace:

don't even dare to talk about the talk the police song.
you have no idea what transpired between the black and the police when that sound was aired.
the mayhem and violence after the song went viral is Still fresh in the memory of the victims.

what the fvck is this crazy comparison between Nigeria and the US.

Don't mind all those Nigerians

They want Nigeria to be like America

But they are never ready to do what the Americans do towards building a strong state
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by johnpalmer774(m): 11:35am On Aug 22, 2017
haryomikun:

Hahan. As big as davido is its aiye he'll be joining. Not Illuminati oo. Aiye.... Go and sit down
...........Comparing both Aiye and Illuminati 2gether shows u knew nothing. Thank u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Teenagers Killed While Dancing ‘One Corner’ On A Motorbike In Ghana / DJ Computer Love Remix "Tesumole" By Naira Marley Feat. Pastor Adeboye / Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.