Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned (41642 Views)

Davido's 'IF' Sells 500,000 Copies In The US, Certified Gold / Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir / Download Instrumental: Davido – If (beat By Endeetone) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by belindar: 11:37am On Aug 22, 2017
Will they ban me from playing it in my car or in my house or in my private party etc. They are just wasting their time. It can only be banned on NTA. Who is NBC by the way?
As per 9nice music, They claimed it glorifies Yahoo boys, what is the difference btw yahoo boys and politicians that thief thief you dry on daily basis and you can't say anything.
APC put problems in everyone's house. It is dis music and football that is healing the wound caused by the Buhari govt.
Why can't they ban politicians from participating in further election in the country.
The other day that rotten mouth minister said he is going to stop musicians from producing their music from abroad. They talk without reasoning.

I'm expecting the Useless NBC to ban smoking in public places, bars, clubs, motor parks, bus stops etc. Misplaced priorities.
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by ifyain: 11:43am On Aug 22, 2017
Waste of time, why not ban politics after all it is causing more dis harmony in the society than these songs.
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by SonOfAyegba(m): 11:50am On Aug 22, 2017
Wetin bad for FALL and IF!!!! cool shocked shocked dis people need beating...

Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by ikorodureporta: 11:56am On Aug 22, 2017
NBC that cannot monitor any station. The Bigiano's 'Shayo' song they banned some yrs ago is still being playd
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by kazzy4u(m): 12:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
WO! WO! The Whole NBC no get sense..(WO). MUMU fall on them.. (FALL) IF I tell them say them no get sense nko( IF) I want be controlling things…(living things)
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by lenghtinny(m): 12:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
GloryCardinal:
what is banana fall on you? can you explain?
Google banana Republic and you will understand why he mentioned banana and Prada in the song angry
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by brownhawk: 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2017
tayebest:
Nice development, The music video is causing nuisance and insanity everywhere, cry
i thought I was the only one in Nigeria seeing it
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by brownhawk: 12:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
belindar:
Will they ban me from playing it in my car or in my house or in my private party etc. They are just wasting their time. It can only be banned on NTA. Who is NBC by the way?
As per 9nice music, They claimed it glorifies Yahoo boys, what is the difference btw yahoo boys and politicians that thief thief you dry on daily basis and you can't say anything.
APC put problems in everyone's house. It is dis music and football that is healing the wound caused by the Buhari govt.
Why can't they ban politicians from participating in further election in the country.
The other day that rotten mouth minister said he is going to stop musicians from producing their music from abroad. They talk without reasoning.

I'm expecting the Useless NBC to ban smoking in public places, bars, clubs, motor parks, bus stops etc. Misplaced priorities.
play it in your bar and ur car and wherever u want to play so that u can find yourself in jail with a certificate of conviction..

mumu no dey reason
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by olu1759(m): 12:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
E le censor mi,orin mi le ma ban.#badosneh
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by belindar: 12:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
brownhawk:
play it in your bar and ur car and wherever u want to play so that u can find yourself in jail with a certificate of conviction..

mumu no dey reason

Oga or madam, you are the one that is mumu here. You don't know what is called private capacity. I doubt wether you see the four corners of classroom. You mean they will jail me for playing those music in my house or in my car. I pity your life. Go back to school.
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by brownhawk: 12:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
belindar:

Oga or madam, you are the one that is mumu here. You don't know what is called private capacity. I doubt wether you see the four corners of classroom. You mean they will jail me for playing those music in my house or in my car. I pity your life. Go back to school.
LMAO

u clearly think you are above the law or u know best
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by PierreDeFermat(m): 12:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
haryomikun:

What the hell are you saying? American youths are mature?

Those guys that will listen to only one album of Eminem and will get ginger to shoot at anything wey dey vex them. When it comes to music affecting people in anyway, Naija is far mature than Americans. Way more mature
read properly,I said mature to their government,like someone that looks attractive to his mum but ugly to others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by haryomikun(m): 12:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
read properly,I said mature to their government,like someone that looks attractive to his mum but ugly to others
Oh okay i understand lol
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by Nonymillz: 12:54pm On Aug 22, 2017
remsonik:
NBC doing a good job. Please keep banning but I am worried at the fact that DJs will still play those music at parties,clubs,events and shows and yet those musicians will be invited by Nigeria to perform those songs at shows and events. Why banning those songs now that they have made money from it and it's public. Keep censoring grin

It's the videos of these songs that are banned and not the songs(audio)itself
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by kendazzy: 1:02pm On Aug 22, 2017
PMWSpirit:

Nbc ban doesn't deter people from listening and groving fo these jams, it only means it can't be played on national tv stations both public and private, and their ban doesn't extend to tv on terrestrial channels (dstv and others) so basically nbc na local champion
And the songs no fit win awards too
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by exclusivejayce(m): 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
Oh my gard. And i've not watched it yet.
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by Bankbio(m): 1:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
What is actually wrong with the WO video coz me is not understanding, those Dey sud take serious Dey won't song wey don turn hit on WO challenge
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by terrezo2002(m): 1:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
too late. the damage has been done already. even children now sing those songs like anthem. when weed is their inspiration what do you expect.
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by princeade86(m): 1:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
after they have made a lot of money from it. can't they review a song before it is release to public. if they doing this, many songs will not even dream of entering market talk less of people downloading them.
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by PierreDeFermat(m): 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Shut the fucck up

Legalize firearm ?? Are you retardéd ??

Americans are regretting why they legalized firearms

800 people were killed in Chicago last year by the use of firearm, 2,000 people die each year by gun violence in America

I know 50 people who killed themselves and their families using guns they legally purchased at Walmart

Dylan roof just killed 9 people in North Carolina last year using a gun he bought at the local gun shop

Americans are matured ?? You must be the dumbest fool on earth

Why not legalize gay marriage in America since you're stupid enough
illiterates like you find it hard to understand simple sentences. read properly,I said mature to their government,like someone that looks attractive to his mum but ugly to others.
and I'm sure they regret not condemning drugs and guns lyrics in songs just like they do with legalization of firearms. Chief Keef's drill rap alone was said to have been responsible for skyrocket of murder rate among teenagers. is that what you want for Nigeria too? negative lyrics shouldn't be allowed in any country
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by AstuteAyo(m): 1:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
...this NBC body are the real definition of foolishness. You banned those songs good, but are d money realised gonna be withdrawn from dem too?. Good move, wrong tym. Any song that portrays sinister, contains vulgar words or reveals bad/immoral visual contents shd be banned right from onset and not wen d song is already dying out.
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by chcason1996: 1:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
NBC at work, just like wille obiano is at work,... kikikikikikikikikikiki funny government, music industry will slowly turn to oil well for you people,..... What a confused country. Advance countries are busy banning drugs while nigeria government are proud banning music videos cos tobacco is connected to it. very funny,... i wonder what the up coming artist will do on they videos to make it entertaining for both the good and bad people.

Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by walybouy(m): 1:59pm On Aug 22, 2017
waiting for NBC ban on VIBRATE by Dj Exclusive feat Timaya
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by Vallter192(m): 2:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
I'm sure The NBC knows what they are doing!
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by chiefojiji(m): 2:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
Àwọn ọmọ tí ká bó di... ..... Ọmọ fò kò gbà dollar... Wó, federal government need to play this track for buhahhaaaaha.... Currently listening to wo b4 seeing this! Ẹjọ́.
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by kunlery1000(m): 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
Banned or no Banned they can't delete it from my phone...lobatan
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by loomer: 3:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
NBC acting like say them get power.

Anyways me no kuku dey watch all these videos before but if I need to watch, na YouTube things.
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by trulybenjay001: 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2017
na eye service dey worry them as buhari dey around d country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Teenagers Killed While Dancing ‘One Corner’ On A Motorbike In Ghana / DJ Computer Love Remix "Tesumole" By Naira Marley Feat. Pastor Adeboye / Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.