Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,271 members, 7,826,056 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned (41665 Views)

Davido's 'IF' Sells 500,000 Copies In The US, Certified Gold / Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir / Download Instrumental: Davido – If (beat By Endeetone) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by Jaytecq(m): 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2017
madone:
those ban won't mean anything DJ will play them,barbershop will play them,Nigerian have them on their phones ,laptop and the likes.even a 4 year old child can sing those songs from beginning to the end.what re they now banning the songs for abi them just waking up...if not that we have also banned hate speeches I for say thunder fall on them

i like as u never talk am ooo
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by soulstar09(m): 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2017
Hw real is dat ur signature stuff

Check out my signature and be financially free for life[/quote]
Bitcoin1000:
The most irrelevant agency in the world

What's explicit in "fall"?? This is ridiculous

Check out my signature and be financially free for life
Bitcoin1000:
The most irrelevant agency in the world

What's explicit in "fall"?? This is ridiculous

Check out my signature and be financially free for life
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by PierreDeFermat(m): 5:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Just shut the fucck up

Chief Keef's song skyrocketed the murder rate ?? Get the fucck out of here

Forgetting that Illinois, not just Chicago was a no go area since 1934, since the time of Al Capone, Johnny Torrio, Big Jim Colosimo

The murder rate went down during Keef's time in Chicago, just stop being stupid

Do you know you're talking to a guy born and raised in Chicago ??

The murder rate went up last year and Chief Keef was residing in California for the last 4 years

Don't quote me because you're stupid and ignorant, talking shiit you don't know about
is All Capone a teen? do you know about Chicago than Lupe Fiasco and Rhymefest? these are the guys that stated their observation and who are you to say otherwise? its very stupid to compare Al Capone's era to now. how does it connect?
you're just very stupid. how does drill rap resemble West coast rap if he lives in Cali? drill is straight Chicago. Fredo Santana,Lil Reuse,etc still reside in Chicago and even if Chief Keef lives in Nigeria and releases drill raps,it doesn't mean his Chicago fans wouldn't swallow it
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by PMWSpirit(m): 5:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
mambani:

Are you sure you know the meaning of a terrestrial channel? Pls do some research biko
Tell me more, celestial
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
soulstar09:
Hw real is dat ur signature stuff

Very real my dear
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by madone: 6:02pm On Aug 22, 2017
Jaytecq:

i like as u never talk am ooo
yes oo just obeying the law

1 Like

Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by BIGKemsey(m): 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lol� too late. Am already jamming them (wo, WL). Life is short like nika jor..and if u see their bum.bum.....�
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by Sirwallace(m): 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Idiot

Tell me the difference between the two countries you mentioned

You need to travel more

Wet ear

Mr traveler, ajani traveled the whole world? your arrogance compounded with your ignorance is the reason people like you failed to live a fulfilled life. just because of the privilege you have to come online, you took advantage of that and display your stupidity.

by the way, to answer your question, ask a primary school pupil to tell you about the difference between Nigeria and the US. obviously those kids are smarter than you.
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by soulstar09(m): 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
Bitcoin1000:

Very real my dear
so hw will go abt the stuff
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
NBC has become another arm for advancing the sharia agenda, any restriction on artistic expression must be sufficiently definite and unambiguous and be the least restrictive means of achieving Government objectives...besides, the industry evolved to it's present status with little or no Government support, it sparks of hypocrisy for the Government to now pretend that it is concerned by what the industry puts out. What is more pressing is the issue of copyright infringement, using legal means to enforce moral bias is an aberration in a sufficiently evolved Democratic system.

1 Like

Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by ikp120(m): 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lies everywhere.
NBC is Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, not Corporation.
Lies! Premium Times dishing out lies as usual.
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by Nobody: 5:43am On Aug 23, 2017
soulstar09:
so hw will go abt the stuff

Just through the homepage or the terms you will understand perfectly
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by SweetBoyFriend(m): 10:32am On Aug 23, 2017
Sirwallace:

Mr traveler, ajani traveled the whole world? your arrogance compounded with your ignorance is the reason people like you failed to live a fulfilled life. just because of the privilege you have to come online, you took advantage of that and display your stupidity.

by the way, to answer your question, ask a primary school pupil to tell you about the difference between Nigeria and the US. obviously those kids are smarter than you.

Shut up

I'm a citizen of both country

Retárd
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by SweetBoyFriend(m): 10:34am On Aug 23, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
is All Capone a teen? do you know about Chicago than Lupe Fiasco and Rhymefest? these are the guys that stated their observation and who are you to say otherwise? its very stupid to compare Al Capone's era to now. how does it connect?
you're just very stupid. how does drill rap resemble West coast rap if he lives in Cali? drill is straight Chicago. Fredo Santana,Lil Reuse,etc still reside in Chicago and even if Chief Keef lives in Nigeria and releases drill raps,it doesn't mean his Chicago fans wouldn't swallow it

Just shut up

Fredo, Keef, Lil Durk, Reese, Tadoe all lives in California

OTF Chino (Uchenna Again) never made it out of Chicago

Only young chop still lives in Chicago

Stop disgracing yourself

How does drill music resemble West coast music if he lives in California ?? Anyone can do drill music, it originally originated from Chicago, is slim Jesus from Chicago too ??

Trap music originated from Atlanta but everybody now does Trap music
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by PierreDeFermat(m): 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Just shut up

Fredo, Keef, Lil Durk, Reese, Tadoe all lives in California

OTF Chino (Uchenna Again) never made it out of Chicago

Only young chop still lives in Chicago

Stop disgracing yourself

How does drill music resemble West coast music if he lives in California ?? Anyone can do drill music, it originally originated from Chicago, is slim Jesus from Chicago too ??

Trap music originated from Atlanta but everybody now does Trap music
for the fact some songs were produced by Lex Luger or Mike Will Made It doesn't mean they're trap. Mikewillmadeit especially uses trap beats on normal raps,and that doesn't make them trap. we know the real trap songs and real trap rappers like Guwop,Jeezy,Oj da Juiceman,Yo Gotti. these guys are still in the kitchen and one can tell with the passion for trap in their songs and not some guys that can not be regarded as trap rappers but just spit what they feel should be in their songs and that doesn't make their songs trap. and stop mixing up trap with mafioso rao,guys like A-r-ab,Dark lo,Cass,Freck Billionaire,Beanie Sigel,Freeway,Meek Mill are from Philly and their songs have same contents as trap but they're not trap. yes,they rap about coke but their slangs are way different from slangs you would here from TI or Jeezy's trap songs. Those guys I mentioned,guys like Lil Reese,Chief Keef,Fredo Santana all started from Chicago and that's where they rep. they can later relocate to anywhere they like. its like saying that Jay-Z's rap is west coast rap because he stays in California now,no offence but that sounds stupid sir. if you say that to his face,he might even slap you. Jayz that once claimed King of Newyork and was partially involved in the east coast west coast rap feud,at least he was a great friend of BIG and was dissed by Pac in songs
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by Sirwallace(m): 12:24pm On Aug 26, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Shut up
I'm a citizen of both country
Retárd
US Citizen indeed.
malaka!
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by luvlymabel: 11:51am On Aug 28, 2017
BANANA FALL ON THEM IDIOTS
Re: Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned by SweetBoyFriend(m): 10:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
Sirwallace:

US Citizen indeed.

malaka!

Oh, gay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Teenagers Killed While Dancing ‘One Corner’ On A Motorbike In Ghana / DJ Computer Love Remix "Tesumole" By Naira Marley Feat. Pastor Adeboye / Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.