Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Can You Have A Three-some SEX With This Girl And Your Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Have A Three-some SEX With This Girl And Your Girlfriend? (6148 Views)

Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You / Watch: Senior High School Student 3 Some Sex Video Trending Online / Must Read! Check Out The Some Sex Styles That Could Really HURT You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Have A Three-some SEX With This Girl And Your Girlfriend? by EmagNig(m): 9:32am On Aug 22, 2017
Some ladies are extremely fine sha, maybe it's cuz am a local somebody. This is the kind of girl that you might want to ask for a Three-Some with.

That reminds me of one guy that claimed his girlfriend was asking him to bring a girl so all of them could have sex together. Guys can you agree to that kind of request?

See the story of the girl that wants a Three-Some here.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/08/my-girlfriend-wants-us-to-have.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Have A Three-some SEX With This Girl And Your Girlfriend? by gabinogem(m): 9:58am On Aug 22, 2017
Wild Imaginations cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Can You Have A Three-some SEX With This Girl And Your Girlfriend? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:03am On Aug 22, 2017
there is nothing wrong with 3some with this babe (or any other finer ones) so long as you know the GOLDEN rule about having 3sum or more some

3SOME GOLDEN RULE: you must give equal attention to both (all babes) attending.... whether you have been fukcing your babe for yrs or not.
the mistake most guys do is that, they focus all their attention on the new babe attending (who wouldnt, right?) then leave out his own babe, who in return will NOT enjoy the act, thus desist from the act the next time around. the key is to make sure that BOTH babe enjoy the bedroom acrobatics (even more so, your own babe)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Have A Three-some SEX With This Girl And Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 22, 2017
It's not bout looks - its bout what she can do in bed.

Most naija girls are jus downright borin' & mechanical in bed unfortunately.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Have A Three-some SEX With This Girl And Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 22, 2017
You Fool! Thats My Girlfriend's picture. What Is It Doing Here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Have A Three-some SEX With This Girl And Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 22, 2017
DeadRat:
You Fool! Thats My Girlfriend's picture. What Is It Doing Here

more pictures of her else,adonbeliveit

1 Like

Re: Can You Have A Three-some SEX With This Girl And Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 22, 2017
Randy91:

am Complaining about you posting her Picture Her and Masturbating with Her Picture and You Want Me To Post More... Your Head Is In Your Boxers

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Have A Three-some SEX With This Girl And Your Girlfriend? by Cunninlinguist: 11:20am On Aug 22, 2017
I can smell a dead rat on this thread embarassed
Re: Can You Have A Three-some SEX With This Girl And Your Girlfriend? by uboma(m): 12:46pm On Aug 22, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
there is nothing wrong with 3some with this babe (or any other finer ones) so long as you know the GOLDEN rule about having 3sum or more some

3SOME GOLDEN RULE: you must give equal attention to both (all babes) attending.... whether you have been fukcing your babe for yrs or not.
the mistake most guys do is that, they focus all their attention on the new babe attending (who wouldnt, right?) then leave out his own babe, who in return will NOT enjoy the act, thus desist from the act the next time around. the key is to make sure that BOTH babe enjoy the bedroom acrobatics (even more so, your own babe)

hmm.

spoken like a pro.

I duff my hat for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Have A Three-some SEX With This Girl And Your Girlfriend? by Lalas247(f): 12:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lefulefu can you shocked
Me her u
U go survive am grin kikiki

3 Likes

Re: Can You Have A Three-some SEX With This Girl And Your Girlfriend? by DarkMagic(m): 12:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
U bet I would wink

1 Like

Re: Can You Have A Three-some SEX With This Girl And Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lalas247:
Lefulefu can you shocked
Me her u
that babe get like ur waist oo

Re: Can You Have A Three-some SEX With This Girl And Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
Randy91:

nothin wrong wit fantasy bro grin
Re: Can You Have A Three-some SEX With This Girl And Your Girlfriend? by DarkMagic(m): 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lalas247:
Lefulefu can you shocked
Me her u
Is like u dnt know lefulefu..
If he gives one like u dis... cheesy grin
Re: Can You Have A Three-some SEX With This Girl And Your Girlfriend? by Alexbrain(m): 1:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
Discovering your talents and building up your skills with be a very productive way to tackle unemployment and become an entrepreneur.
Check out this free online book that will help you with that
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/657738
http://okadabooks.com/book/about/talent__the_bomb/12751#
Re: Can You Have A Three-some SEX With This Girl And Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
DarkMagic:

Is like u dnt know lefulefu..
If he gives one like u dis... cheesy grin
i wonder why she go dey ask me dat question grin grin
u see girl wit fine hips like dat...tell me say ur gear stick no go dey on activated mode on night long cheesy

Re: Can You Have A Three-some SEX With This Girl And Your Girlfriend? by Alitair(m): 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

3somer

2 Likes

Re: Can You Have A Three-some SEX With This Girl And Your Girlfriend? by DarkMagic(m): 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
lefulefu:

i wonder why she go dey ask me dat question grin grin
u see girl wit fine hips like dat...tell me say ur gear stick no go dey on activated mode on night long cheesy
Oga lefulefu..
As i view dat her dp...all the blenze and ukwu...
Na gear 7 Johnny dey nw grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Have A Three-some SEX With This Girl And Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
DarkMagic:

Oga lefulefu..
As i view dat her dp...all the blenze and ukwu...
Na gear 7 Johnny dey nw grin
i know d feeling cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Have A Three-some SEX With This Girl And Your Girlfriend? by schumastic(m): 3:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
My future bae will leave me after the show, because i will pay good attention to every part of her body like the Nigeria budget grin

Signed.

Vice Chairman, Bachelors Club Lagos
Re: Can You Have A Three-some SEX With This Girl And Your Girlfriend? by luminouz(m): 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
Mtchewwwwww...
Na fine face we go chop?? D punna is clean so??
Naso one geh like DAT get fine face....till she bend yansh n I was subjected to a mindblowing,disgustingly yucky,seriously revolting crawcraw pucci.....
It was on NL front-page some days ago!!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Have A Three-some SEX With This Girl And Your Girlfriend? by mikeycharles(m): 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
Did you just say you're planning to have menage et trois shocked
Re: Can You Have A Three-some SEX With This Girl And Your Girlfriend? by engrhorla(m): 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
EmagNig:
Some ladies are extremely fine sha, maybe it's cuz am a local somebody. This is the kind of girl that you might want to ask for a Three-Some with.

That reminds me of one guy that claimed his girlfriend was asking him to bring a girl so all of them could have sex together. Guys can you agree to that kind of request?

See the story of the girl that wants a Three-Some here.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/08/my-girlfriend-wants-us-to-have.html

You can build whatever u want on the estates of Adron Homes!

Just passing....lol
Re: Can You Have A Three-some SEX With This Girl And Your Girlfriend? by franklingud(m): 5:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
Wild wild wild.

Wild thoughts!
Re: Can You Have A Three-some SEX With This Girl And Your Girlfriend? by WizAkzy: 8:52pm On Aug 22, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Dont You Wish Your Boyfriend Was Hot Like Me PIC / Is This The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Woman Alive / "See The Shoe He Wear": Lady Mocks Man Who Came To Seek Her Hand In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.