Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Is This The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Woman Alive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Woman Alive (6147 Views)

Is This Woman The Most Curvy And Sexiest Woman Alive? (photos,video) / White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Woman Alive by Memeni(m): 10:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
Let's have your opinions about Gal Gadot. Do you think she's the most beautiful and sexiest woman in the world.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Woman Alive by Cypress042(m): 11:00pm On Jul 17, 2022
Said by who undecided

My grandmother in the village is way beautiful and sexier than this lady, I'm not boasting cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Woman Alive by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 17, 2022
Nahhh no way tongue
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Woman Alive by 40fy: 11:05pm On Jul 17, 2022

**Anybody else knows if she loves cassava?? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Woman Alive by VeryWickedMan: 11:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
This flat plank is a gay man parading himself as a woman.

Raise that gown and see a big prick staring at you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Woman Alive by JoyousFurnitire(m): 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2022
She's beautiful no doubt, but we haven't seen all the women on earth so how do we come to a conclusion?

8 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Woman Alive by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 17, 2022
Memeni:
Let's have you opinions about Gal Gadot. Do you think she's the most beautiful and sexiestwoman in the world.
Elizabeth taylor
Marilyn monroe
Princess diana

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Woman Alive by posty56: 11:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
she fine but no

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Woman Alive by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
Gone are the days when local man dey crush on kat graham. diz days, I just dey look and pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Woman Alive by Asceleb16(m): 11:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
I even opened the thread with the hope of seeing an angel but what i'm seeing looks like the result i got from the combo of agbado and cassava

6 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Woman Alive by JoyousFurnitire(m): 11:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
Karrtel:

Elizabeth taylor
Marilyn monroe
Princess diana

Why mention the dead among the living?

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Woman Alive by Sammy101111(m): 11:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
She acted wonder woman

I love her so much

But this yankee celebrate makes me dislike them

They do like animals
They can marry someone an divorce him next year and later go and marry the previous husband friend and still even divorce him and marry he's manager

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Woman Alive by Stallionhorse: 11:44pm On Jul 17, 2022
My grandmother sexy pass this one nah
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Woman Alive by thesicilian: 11:54pm On Jul 17, 2022
We have countless celebrities in Nigeria here who are way more beautiful than this.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Woman Alive by YungMillionaire: 12:14am On Jul 18, 2022
This thing is beautiful? Why? Because it is white?
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Woman Alive by Aboks(m): 1:14am On Jul 18, 2022
Who dash pencil beautiful

na because of people like this wey make

super story say

"we are pencil in the hand of the creator"

agbado & cassava eater

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Woman Alive by Vyzz: 7:00am On Jul 18, 2022
cool

She fine

Buh there is Elizabeth Debicki, Vanessa Kirby
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Woman Alive by Natbrowny: 7:36am On Jul 18, 2022
Vyzz:
cool

She fine

Buh there is Elizabeth Debicki, Vanessa Kirby

Hmmmmn chairman of life grin grin
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Woman Alive by GODPUNISHALABI: 7:50am On Jul 18, 2022
Yes according to American and Europe standard of beauty

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Woman Alive by Zonefree(m): 8:07am On Jul 18, 2022
Sammy101111:
She acted wonder woman

I love her so much

But this yankee celebrate makes me dislike them

They do like animals
They can marry someone an divorce him next year and later go and marry the previous husband friend and still even divorce him and marry he's manager
She's Israeli.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Woman Alive by phr0nesis(m): 8:40am On Jul 18, 2022
She has a fine face, good height, flawless skin but lacks the two most important things to complete the package

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Woman Alive by Jmichael1(m): 8:43am On Jul 18, 2022
Dis dry plank,..
dis 1 no follow jare....
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Woman Alive by UptownVibes(m): 8:45am On Jul 18, 2022
Jmichael1:
Dis dry plank,..

dis 1 no follow jare....
Dry plank grin If you check very well,she/he might even be transgender.. Chest flat like table tennis board.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Woman Alive by Jmichael1(m): 8:47am On Jul 18, 2022
UptownVibes:
Dry plank grin If you check very well,she/he might even be transgender.. Chest flat like table tennis board.

hahahahaha....i swear

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Woman Alive by GreatAxeMan: 10:29am On Jul 18, 2022
No wonder blacks are at the bottom of everything. Because they use bottom as their standard.

Imagine saying such things about a perfectly fit woman and celebrating a fat unhealthy creature with stretch marks and cellulite as your standard of beauty.

I'm quite sure that if Nigerians had hosted the Miss World beauty competition, Agbani Darego would never have won it.

Backward illiterates.

VeryWickedMan:
This flat plank is a gay man parading himself as a woman.

Raise that gown and see a big prick staring at you.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Woman Alive by Teenwolf(m): 11:01am On Jul 18, 2022
WTF
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Woman Alive by siofra(f): 11:15am On Jul 18, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
No wonder blacks are at the bottom of everything. Because they use bottom as their standard.

Imagine saying such things about a perfectly fit woman and celebrating a fat unhealthy creature with stretch marks and cellulite as your standard of beauty.

I'm quite sure that if Nigerians had hosted the Miss World beauty competition, Agbani Darego would never have won it.

Backward illiterates.

Get the fvck out!!

Do you know how these people discriminate thick women?

Not even fat o like Lizzo fat. Thick women like Mercy Johnson.

I don't support the insults but let people like whoever they like.

The woman below had her ass photoshopped by Hollywood because they thought it was too big angry

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Woman Alive by meobizy(f): 11:17am On Jul 18, 2022
Er, no.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Woman Alive by citywal(m): 11:32am On Jul 18, 2022
Does dating your best friend's ex makes you a bad person? find out here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baie7zoAcJc
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Woman Alive by JohnnA1: 11:35am On Jul 18, 2022
siofra:

Get the fvck out!!

The woman below had her ass photoshopped by Hollywood because they thought it was too big angry
Men, that's a great ass (like an African woman).
Who is that?

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Woman Alive by GreatAxeMan: 11:48am On Jul 18, 2022
Nobody discriminates against "thick" women.

Yes, if you're good looking it will help your career, but Hollywood is more about acting ability, not looks. If it were solely about looks, people like Leslie Jones, Rosie O'Donnell, Gabore Sidibe etc would never have Hollywood careers.

When it comes to looks proper, a healthy look is better than an unhealthy one.

siofra:

Get the fvck out!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do I Feel That She Deserves Someone Better / Can You Have A Three-some SEX With This Girl And Your Girlfriend? / Me Vs My Girlfriend Vs Her Ex... (serious Matters)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.