Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Kilonshele - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kilonshele (852 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kilonshele by Transcendwonder: 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
I have been on this forum for a while now, as s guest since '08 , joined in '11, deactivated within weeks after the convos started eating deep into my time came back in '16 with a mission to stay lowkey which failed and had to deactivate again within 4 months or so ...

All these while, the topics have been recurrent they now so boring and most jokes overflogged... Even the cool craze peculiar to some popular monikers are seemingly melting away with the years.

In short the romance sextion don lose hin vibe.kilonshele! Lol
Re: Kilonshele by Draei: 12:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
0kay....

Re: Kilonshele by Jeffrey12(m): 12:46pm On Aug 22, 2017
And you decided to create a thread?
Re: Kilonshele by Transcendwonder: 12:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
Draei:
0kay....
Your response is like a song I dont like .... Now I'm like this

Re: Kilonshele by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
Transcendwonder:
I have been on this forum for a while now, as s guest since '08 , joined in '11, deactivated within weeks after the convos started eating deep into my time came back in '16 with a mission to stay lowkey which failed and had to deactivate again within 4 months or so ...

All these while, the topics have been recurrent they now so boring and most jokes overflogged... Even the cool craze peculiar to some popular monikers are seemingly melting away with the years.

In short the romance sextion don lose hin vibe.kilonshele! Lol

grin

Ppol come & go...nothing is permanent...
Re: Kilonshele by Jeffrey12(m): 12:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
And you decided to create a thread?
Re: Kilonshele by Transcendwonder: 12:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
Jeffrey12:
And u you have to create a thread?
he consine you? How else do I express my conundrums?
Re: Kilonshele by Homeboiy: 12:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
who send you come?

We don't even know people like you do exist
Re: Kilonshele by Transcendwonder: 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Ppol come & go...nothing is permanent...
Why then do we have permanent markers my lady? , tattoos and the likes?
Ykno, Nairaland is like querencia for me! Addikcted to it's warmth!!
Re: Kilonshele by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
Transcendwonder:
Why then do we have permanent markers my lady? , tattoos and the likes?
Ykno, Nairaland is like querencia for me! Addikcted to it's warmth!!

grin

Who are they? grin

Nairaland is not sumtin u wanna inked on ur body...This is juz a forum where crazy ppol meet and discussed different issues sha...
Re: Kilonshele by Transcendwonder: 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
Homeboiy:
who send you come?

We don't even know people like you do exist
Haha I come and go like waves of the Atlantic. Something like psithuridm if u kwim...
Re: Kilonshele by Transcendwonder: 1:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Who are they? grin

Nairaland is not sumtin u wanna inked on ur body...This is juz a forum where crazy ppol meet and discussed different issues sha...
Ikr! We on the same page now I guess as Im needing those funny set of ppl to follow.... what are your recommendations
Re: Kilonshele by Oyindidi(f): 1:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
Pre Mr and miss Nl madness
Re: Kilonshele by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
Transcendwonder:
Ikr! We on the same page now I guess as Im needing those funny set of ppl to follow.... what are your recommendations

grin

Sure u can follow them..but ofcurz it depends on ur taste sha wink

Some are funny, some are like real mad ppol and some are juz so sweet like strawberries grin

And mind u, there are some associations here as well where u can affliate.. grin like UKWU BOIZ nairaland association, Vaseline Crew, IDGAF crew , B00BIEZ Men association... tongue

Re: Kilonshele by Stevengerd(m): 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
Are you done talking, Tell me nigga are u done talking

(1) (Reply)

Giving Back To Society. / Rating: How Many Times Have You Had Sex This Year? / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.