Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,126 members, 7,838,864 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Amodu Ruined My Dream - Kanu - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amodu Ruined My Dream - Kanu (6839 Views)

Chelsea Have Ruined My Mikel – Siasia / Amodu Blasts His Critics / Nigeria Sack Amodu, Draw Up Hiddink-led Shortlist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amodu Ruined My Dream - Kanu by An0nimus: 8:56pm On Feb 20, 2010
@desarge
U de vex o!
@afam4eva

Nigerians this,Nigerians that.where u from sef?
@topic
Make una free d guy abeg.
Re: Amodu Ruined My Dream - Kanu by Kgdavid(m): 12:08am On Feb 21, 2010
is it not possible to criticize something kanu said without dragging his great name in the dust? this man is a true patriot who has done nothing but honour nigeria. i for one agree with kanu . amodu never planned to leave kanu out but after the media reaction to kanu's poor game against egypt, he chickened out and gave in to public opinion. the fact is that a player like kanu is not meant to come on in the dying minutes of games and he showed he can still do something when he started against algeria. in my opinion, he is absolutely right in saying Amodu messed him up.
Re: Amodu Ruined My Dream - Kanu by seunspice(m): 7:55am On Feb 21, 2010
Uncle Kanu, You must just 'DETERMEANE' to be better and forget what 'doctor Ahmodu' has done or said. You should just believe because 'ITS IN YOU'.
No be so you talk am for the peak advert, then why this moaning.
hisses and moves on to the next thread
Re: Amodu Ruined My Dream - Kanu by MrCartha: 11:09am On Feb 21, 2010
If he is blaming Amodu for not scoring in his 6th Nations Cup appearance, on whom were his inability to score in the previous 5 appearances blamed on? Abeg make dem investigate wetin dem dey put for inside dat peak milk and Nunu, e be like say na im dey scatter im head grin
Re: Amodu Ruined My Dream - Kanu by eyoma: 11:31am On Feb 21, 2010
Amodu Ruined my dream-Kanu. Very soon Amodu will relegate you to the championship/ mis-management in your club.(Portsmouth)
Re: Amodu Ruined My Dream - Kanu by Kgdavid(m): 11:41am On Feb 21, 2010
Don't you get it?? Angola was obviously Kanu's last chance and instead of being given relevant playing time, he was relegated to the backroom.
Re: Amodu Ruined My Dream - Kanu by OlaYinks1(m): 7:01pm On Feb 21, 2010
Ambassador Kanu U re such a good player, & every gud Nigerian knows that. 4gt abt D past and step ahead. Amodu is suffering 4rm indecision, confusion 4rm NFF's curroption.
Re: Amodu Ruined My Dream - Kanu by member479760: 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2010
@ mr. Kanu - It's always proper to know how and when to put stop. please give chance to the young fresh generation.
Re: Amodu Ruined My Dream - Kanu by lawrence83: 7:29am On Feb 22, 2010
dasarge:

@Mama gee or whatever silly name you chose to call your miserable dumb-backside self, i have actually been reading so many of your comments where you contribute senselessly about intimacy and other silly opinions of yours, where you completely sound idiotic and no one cares to talk to you cos probably, in the area of intimacy and prostitution, you may have been perceived to be a professional, but in the area of football, you should just keep your shitty thots out of it cos you are dumb! I didnt direct my opinion at anyone just the people who dont know what they write about. If theres anyone out there who will be calling Kanu names, and you think you are a party to that then go and concentrate on what you know best; Prostitution and not football cos Kanu is a Legend from Africa and should be respected in Nigeria. I wont respond to you anymore cos i know your type. The only avenue people like you have to air a view is hiding behind the Computer/Internet. and even with such opportunity, you still dont have the common sense to make sense out of it,
ROFLMAO
All these for mama gee alone
see vexation oh

@ topic. . . . . .Kanu, take heart, may be you took the wrong juju, the dibia prescribed for you tongue grin grin
Just shut the F up and face other biznes
Re: Amodu Ruined My Dream - Kanu by sunnela: 7:40am On Feb 22, 2010
Who are you directing that to. . .
Next time, keep your remarks and reply simple
without making yourself sound dumb
Next
!
[quote][/quote]

JUST FOR THE RECS SAMUEL E'TOO IS THE GREATEST AFRICAN FOOTBALLER EVER, 2 NATIONS CUPS MEDALS 18 NATIONS CUP GOALS, 2 CHAMPINS LEAGUE MEDALS 2 GOALS IN THE FINAL . 3 LALIGA, AND ON & ON & ON
YES KANU HAS ACHIEVE MUCH FOR THIS COUNTRY BUT WHEN WE OVERDO IT, IT ENDS UP THE SAME WAY OKOCHA& CHUKWU COST US THE 2006 WORLC CUP TICKET,
Re: Amodu Ruined My Dream - Kanu by ow11(m): 9:32am On Feb 22, 2010
I guess Amodu made him miss a free header against Tunisia in Lagos (2000) and chicken out of taking a penalty against SA (2004). . Shiorrr

Even Yobo has scored a goal at the CAN. He should hold this failure as one the things that make him human and take solace in his other achievements. Afterall the great Ronaldo has never won the Champions League nor will Beckham or Baggio win the world cup!
Re: Amodu Ruined My Dream - Kanu by MrCartha: 10:28am On Feb 22, 2010
ow11:

I guess Amodu made him miss a free header against Tunisia in Lagos (2000) and chicken out of taking a penalty against SA (2004). . Shiorrr

Even Yobo has scored a goal at the CAN. He should hold this failure as one the things that make him human and take solace in his other achievements. Afterall the great Ronaldo has never won the Champions League nor will Beckham or Baggio win the world cup!

U've got a point ma bro!
Re: Amodu Ruined My Dream - Kanu by farochron(m): 10:34am On Feb 22, 2010
Now for those insulting Okocha on his statement. You can now see that his advice to Kanu was for Kanu's good. The truth is that we don't know when to retire honourably like Nelson Mandela. Many Nigerians love retiring without honour. Leave when it is honourable.
Re: Amodu Ruined My Dream - Kanu by alldone(m): 11:08am On Feb 22, 2010
he does not have any point. dont point accusing finger at another man. he should forget it. he is a senior player anyway.
Re: Amodu Ruined My Dream - Kanu by nonsooka4(m): 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2010
for all u dumb asses that know nufin about football i think you should all go and check your records to find out the player with the most assists for naija in nations cup history, The player is rite to speak his mind, the only game that had a semblance of one with any form of coordination was the only one he started. he remains the mst decorated african player and he deserves his respect,
Re: Amodu Ruined My Dream - Kanu by kobikwelu(m): 3:10pm On Feb 22, 2010
nigerians sef,

maybe kanu erred by blamming amodu, but pls guys give the guys some respect.

this is PAPILLO.

my most loved, respected of all nigerian players.this guy honours his country's callup with no hassles.

he adorns his country's shirt with passion. (which is sumthing i cant say for this our present crop of failures except osaze and shittu).

KANU IS THE BUM.
Re: Amodu Ruined My Dream - Kanu by farochron(m): 8:05pm On Feb 22, 2010
When u come online to call others name just for expressing their mind what then makes you different from some Area boys who just had the opportunity of using the system for one day. Say your mind without any dumb this dumb that. Grow up kids
Re: Amodu Ruined My Dream - Kanu by VPersie: 6:46am On Feb 23, 2010
@Mama gee or whatever silly name you chose to call your miserable dumb-backside self, i have actually been reading so many of your comments where you contribute senselessly about intimacy and other silly opinions of yours, where you completely sound idiotic and no one cares to talk to you cos probably, in the area of intimacy and prostitution, you may have been perceived to be a professional, but in the area of football, you should just keep your shitty thots out of it cos you are dumb! I didnt direct my opinion at anyone just the people who dont know what they write about. If theres anyone out there who will be calling Kanu names, and you think you are a party to that then go and concentrate on what you know best; Prostitution and not football cos Kanu is a Legend from Africa and should be respected in Nigeria. I wont respond to you anymore cos i know your type. The only avenue people like you have to air a view is hiding behind the Computer/Internet. and even with such opportunity, you still dont have the common sense to make sense out of it

Exactly.

The sarge, I hope you have noticed another modaphucker called Kobojunkie. Please help me rain curses on all their fake ass shitty intellectualism.
Re: Amodu Ruined My Dream - Kanu by rasputinn(m): 7:44am On Feb 23, 2010
lawrence83:

ROFLMAO
All these for mama gee alone
see vexation oh

There's a general feeling on nairaland that she makes some of the dumbest posts on any topic
She prolly thinks she just must type somefin.no matter how senseless she may sound
Re: Amodu Ruined My Dream - Kanu by rasputinn(m): 7:54am On Feb 23, 2010
@Mod
Blimey.whateva happened to me previous posts on this topic?or is it your le spambot undecided undecided undecided

Kanu has done well,but he is way past his prme,so if he finds himself in any futuresuper eagles squad,he should be grateful and know he's just there on sentiments and not current form
Re: Amodu Ruined My Dream - Kanu by rasputinn(m): 7:56am On Feb 23, 2010
kobikwelu:

KANU IS THE BUM.

shocked shocked shocked shocked

I take it this was purely an innocent mistake and not a classic instance of cheekiness
Re: Amodu Ruined My Dream - Kanu by kobikwelu(m): 9:09am On Feb 23, 2010
[/quote]KANU IS THE BUM.

I take it this was purely an innocent mistake and not a classic instance of cheekiness[quote]

LOL, u got it spot on, rasputin grin

its cheekiness, ; wink
anyhow, he is my nigerian football hero
Re: Amodu Ruined My Dream - Kanu by femmy2010(m): 1:27pm On Feb 23, 2010
hE MIGHT NOT HAVE SCORED AT THE CAN BUT HE HAS SCORED A LOT OF GOALS IN THE LIFE OF MANY YOUNG ONES WITH HEART RELATED PROBLEMS.
Re: Amodu Ruined My Dream - Kanu by Moranike: 1:54pm On Feb 23, 2010
I pity all these dudes who're saying rubbish against our once celebrated PAPILO, have u people forgotten the contributions of kanu even when we need miracles on the pitch, i remember a qualifying match that was played in port-harcourt till the 80th minute when kanu entered n the ball changed and he scored a crucial goal.

All these sit don 4 house fanatics should stop saying what they're not aware of. KANU IS D KING OF NIGERIAN FOOTBALL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Killing Virtual Football Bet With New Tricks / Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina / Football Trials Available In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.