Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court (32366 Views)

An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online / Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower / Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court by alfred007(m): 4:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
is alright
Re: My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court by Barrywilly(m): 4:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
Shameless people bringing disgrace to the Yorubas. Apart from the problem of drug pushing, you can never hear this kind of story with the Igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court by extralargehead(m): 4:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
her pussy don hear word. make she give them roster abeg
Re: My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
Some women aren't exactly trustworthy cheesy.

May God protect me & my fellow guys from such satanic women. Amen

Ayam blind to temptation, i can switch it off anytime i want

Re: My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court by veacea: 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
Two husband?

Re: My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
It is said that some Ibadan ladies are like this! But there are so many good ladies there too!

This may be as a result of feminism! What a man can do, a woman can do better!

Plus, what kind of guys fight over this kind of lady?
Re: My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court by shabashola(f): 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
Just when you think you've heard it all
Is she OK?

1 Like

Re: My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court by bedspread: 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
HAAAAAA
IBADAN..... HERE WE COME

1 Like

Re: My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court by rsalami(f): 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
In school today I told my children polyandry isnt practiced in Nigeria. What does this woman want me to tell them tomorrow now. This one tire me ooo

2 Likes

Re: My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court by jericco1(m): 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
Illegal marriages
Re: My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court by excess4luv: 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
NCAN should do their job asap
Re: My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court by tunlade02: 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
Ibadan women are the most promiscuous I have ever seen in my entire life. Hardly can you find one who is married without them having extra marital affairs. I hate them with so much passion.

2 Likes

Re: My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court by stanisbaratheon: 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
Bigamy is a crime
Re: My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court by daeger: 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
Hmmm the end is truly near,one woman two husband,so many unthinkable things happening under the sun,she is getting pregnant any how as if na pure water.shame
Re: My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court by mikejj(m): 4:44pm On Aug 22, 2017
grin grin so what is now the conclusion of the story guys be careful with women please
Re: My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court by armadeo(m): 4:44pm On Aug 22, 2017
The infinite nature of human stupidity would continue to astound you.

Stop being suprised. Something new would shock you tomorrow.

Imagine her aim is to get pregnant and have a man feed her that's all.

Anyway I don't blame her it's the men who want to cure konji without preparing for the repercussions.

They are all buffoons. Imagine fighting over such a woman.

1 Like

Re: My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court by DaBillionnaire: 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
have u ever being paid
Re: My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court by jrusky(m): 4:46pm On Aug 22, 2017
Barrywilly:
Shameless people bringing disgrace to the Yorubas. Apart from the problem of drug pushing, you can never hear this kind of story with the Igbos

Bro you got it wrong I guess you remember in about 3 weeks ago a man that has already paid a dowry for his wife and legally married to her still
f u c king his wife mother and the wife blew the whistle if I could remember I think it was somewhere in Anambra or there about. Bro all these nonsense is as a result of discipline that was threw to the bin in every part of Nigeria and the door for strange things was opened and the country turned ancient time Babylonia.

Like this foolish woman need to be flog mercilessly in a market square she is a disgrace to motherhood and a shame to womanhood.

5 Likes

Re: My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court by Nackzy: 4:46pm On Aug 22, 2017
U see ur sef after u will blame Buhari for not doing well,..u are u doing well?
Re: My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court by DaBillionnaire: 4:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
[quote author=burkingx post=59724387][/quote]

bro na scam. abeg
Re: My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court by SyberKate(f): 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
How can you divorce someone who you were never legally married to
I'm confused
Re: My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2017
Yoruba women and infidelity...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court by djpumping: 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
There are many of them out there but I am still wondering why it is rampant in Ibadan. I am based in Ibadan but works in Lagos. Once I'm out of Ibadan my ex-wife will bring in another man to the house before God exposed them through their whatsapp conversation and pictures which I will make public soon.

3 Likes

Re: My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2017
Uneducated Nigerian fools running in and out of courtroom making fool of themselves,first of all there was no marriage there in the first place for there to be a divorce.

Haven't these wo/men heard the saying that marriage is the only cause of a divorce?
Re: My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court by easymanofdpeopl(m): 5:02pm On Aug 22, 2017
hmm obinrin !!!

1 Like

Re: My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court by noble71(m): 5:05pm On Aug 22, 2017
NobleAngell:
Nawao. Mufutau was maltreating you and beating you, Saheed turned you into a punching bag. U went back to...

Madam you are your problem.You berra fix you. I just hope your foolishness doesn't rub off on the poor kids.
Nice comment. You are indeed an angel and we have same name in common.
Re: My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court by correctguy101(m): 5:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
taylor88:
is there anything my eyes and ears hv not seen and heard?

please i want to sell them off

@ur first statement, I promise, u'll be shocked you haven't seen or heard anything as far as Earth 3.0 is concerned.

@the second comment, try jankara market.
Re: My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court by Burgerlomo: 5:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
Very useless and shameless woman
Re: My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court by Jabioro: 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2017
taylor88:
is there anything my eyes and ears hv not seen and heard?

please i want to sell them off
Yes the man that walked with third leg dangling and a woman that sat on her pussy while the husband is searching for it..
Re: My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court by chiefojiji(m): 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2017
Na wa o... This one open my mouth ó! But I no surprise.... Na Ìbàdàn woman.. I hear say e dey hard for dem to settle down with one man.. But I am not yet convinced! #Amayorubaboi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Surprised With New Car On Christmas Day By Family. See Her Epic Reaction / Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage / How Does A Husband Cope With A Wife Who Gives More Attention To The Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.