Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

My Experience At The ATM Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience At The ATM Today (907 Views)

Watin My Eye See For Bank ATM Today / Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience At The ATM Today by krissconnect(m): 4:28pm On Aug 22, 2017
So I decided to go to the newly constructed ATM box in utako market, abuja to withdraw money today. It was just a little queue with two ladies before me. When it got to their turn to make use of the machines, they went in(the ATM machines were enclosed in a glass shade with AC's and Camera installed inside). So when one of the ladies was done with her transaction, I went in for mine. She decided to wait for her colleague. While I was doing my transaction, I overheard the waiting lady say to her colleague that she actually dated Amadi then cos she was very hungry, that hunger drove her to dating Amadi. I was awestruck when I heard it, and I was left to ponder.

So ladies can date guys cos of hunger? What happens to the sex attached to it? If they ever had sex, was it cos she was hungry too and wanted to keep the relationship? Don't you then think there's no difference between these 'ladies' and prostitutes?

Women yaff tire pesin. undecided
Re: My Experience At The ATM Today by DeManNextDoor(m): 4:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
ftc.. how is that ur experience ehn? u people sef
Re: My Experience At The ATM Today by Airtimex(m): 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
You won't mind your business... grin

Na small girl dey worry that one... cheesy

Back then you dated some girl because of konji cool
Re: My Experience At The ATM Today by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
Shey na whistle blower we go call this one or pvssy blower?

Olofofo shombor!
Re: My Experience At The ATM Today by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:46pm On Aug 22, 2017
is it today?! hunger, desperation to marry, desperation for handouts, lazy state of mind, deluded belief, peer pressure, deluded religious beliefs etc... these are some of the crazy reason why many of these women date guys, but sadly many deluded men fully know the deal, and gladly date these miserable women.
Re: My Experience At The ATM Today by mofeoluwadassah: 5:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
so what should we do about it ehn

1 Like

Re: My Experience At The ATM Today by krissconnect(m): 5:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
so what should we do about it ehn
Change ur ways
Re: My Experience At The ATM Today by mofeoluwadassah: 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
krissconnect:
Change ur ways
ok
Re: My Experience At The ATM Today by muzikpromoter: 5:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
hmmmm
Re: My Experience At The ATM Today by kendallwoods(m): 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2017
cummando:
Shey na whistle blower we go call this one or pvssy blower?

Olofofo shombor!
cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Satisfying A Woman And Die In Active Service In Your Own Peril / Have U Ever Seen A Couple Having A Date Inside The Ocean? (photo) / How I Lost My Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.