Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,239 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Watin My Eye See For Bank ATM Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Watin My Eye See For Bank ATM Today (1165 Views)

I Can Give You My Eye If You Show Me Who Is Selling This Thing PHOTOS / Some Ashawo Wicked O! (see Watin Happen) / My Experience At The ATM Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watin My Eye See For Bank ATM Today by westlius(m): 7:26pm On Feb 02, 2023
Some bank officials are not trying at all, Stanbic Ibtc at Eleme junction area after the check point ( In a work environment do).
You can only take 2K at the ATM with other banks for 5 times with more charges instead of 10k ones.
Then foreigners in the complex they loaded there ATM and ban Nigerian from using Foreigners ATM.
Na today I know say no be only to work na stress,
To even collect the money when you don work na more stress
Re: Watin My Eye See For Bank ATM Today by budaatum: 7:33pm On Feb 02, 2023
westlius:
Then foreigners in the complex they loaded there ATM and ban Nigerian from using Foreigners ATM.

This is not legal.

Make a copy of the sign below and stand by the Foreigners ATM with it. People will see it and revolt after you explain to them why you are standing with it.

An A4 handwritten version would do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watin My Eye See For Bank ATM Today by Naijaepic: 7:48pm On Feb 02, 2023
Here it was bad,
you can only withdraw 1k with other bank ATM at GTBANK, Heritage bank. At Wema bank, you are denied using ATM if you come with any ATM that's not issued by Wema bank.
I
Re: Watin My Eye See For Bank ATM Today by siofra(f): 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2023
westlius:
Some bank officials are not trying at all, Stanbic Ibtc at Eleme junction area after the check point ( In a work environment do).
You can only take 2K at the ATM with other banks for 5 times with more charges instead of 10k ones.
Na today I know say no be only to work na stress,
To even collect the money when you don work na more stress

Please explain the bolded.

You mean foreigners like white people or Asian people, loaded an automatic teller machine with naira notes and told Nigerians in their own country not to withdraw money from it, that it's only reserved for them (the white/ Asian people)

Please what nationality are they? Indian, Lebanese, Chinese, American?
Re: Watin My Eye See For Bank ATM Today by westlius(m): 8:45pm On Feb 02, 2023
siofra:

Please explain the bolded.

You mean foreigners like white people or Asian people, loaded an automatic teller machine with naira notes and told Nigerians in their own country not to withdraw money from it, that it's only reserved for them (the white/ Asian people)

Please what nationality are they? Indian, Lebanese, Chinese, American?
Indians mostly

(1) (Reply)

My Cousin Overlooked My Mother When Appreciating Those That Helped Her? / Do You Believe In Beauty ? / My Experience In The Past.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.