Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) (53818 Views)

Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) / Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) / Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by YelloweWest: 9:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
I can't judge by this photo. It would be nice to hear the wife's side.

Probably self defence undecided
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by Lexusgs430: 9:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
He better divorce her sharply ....... The next attack, nah coffin o ........
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by ajalawole(m): 9:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
Where explorer self sad . His last topic and thread was 4days ago
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by Joseunlimited(f): 9:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
The man na fool see as him stand the Dey take picture
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by Apina(m): 9:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by YelloweWest: 9:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
soberdrunk:
There is nothing women hate more than 'lost' and 'job' in the same sentence, this one will not go 'viral' because nah "Man", if nah "woman" be victim some people go don petition United Nations....... angry Say No to Violence against men!!!
I was happy when my hus lost his job....
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by millionboi(m): 9:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
soberdrunk:
There is nothing women hate more than 'lost' and 'job' in the same sentence, this one will not go 'viral' because nah "Man", if nah "woman" be victim some people go don petition United Nations....... angry Say No to Violence against men!!!
lol
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by Apina(m): 9:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
People should be really weary of an sort of confrontation this period cos the anger level is sky high and still rising. People are being dropped daily like rain from their places of work and there's almost no solace in sight. It has never been this bad and that's not even the painful part, those in power are undervaluing the the issue which is a major problem. Enough is enough, Whether they like it or not, the zoo must fall undecided
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by Kingzola4life(m): 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
Wicked wife
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by yinkslinks(m): 9:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
Our men are going weaker now. Menkiller and beater on the rise.
OneHead:
So i stumbled on this facebook post, please read with me.

Emmanuel Onuoha wrote

A woman did this to her husband yesterday, just because of small argument with her about food issue, more over the man lost his job and he has been trying his best to secure a job but she take it serious and used log of wood on his head , I pity that woman and may God forgive her If it is you now what will you do ?

Though the case have been settled by friends and family members,they asked the woman to kneel and apologize,the woman said she did it out of annoyance due to her husband keep doing promise and fail.

See the man's facebook profile link via

http://www.naaija.com/2017/08/read-story-wife-breaks-hubbys-head-complaining-food/

Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by maklelemakukula(m): 9:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
HahaHa ha ha ha this is so funny
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by Victar(m): 9:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
Freewoman:
Blame Buhari, If the man gave his wife enough money to cook, the man will not come back to complain, when the woman struggle to manage whatever that was around the stupid man will come back to complain, how much did he a jobless man gave to his wife ,when the salt loses its taste, children will threw it out to sand..............

Are you normal..?
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by udemzyudex(m): 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lol... I'll not only blame the woman, I'll also blame the man too.

You can't provide food and you're complaining about the one you didn't provide.

As for the lady, it's a normal thing, when ladies are given the opportunity to lead, especially in a family matter they over do things.

They just can't handle success.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by gentlechyke(m): 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
Silly woman. When she was young; na she dey chop food other women prepare. Now she can't cook good food for her man
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by 1kingwriter: 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
badoi:
Like what my pastor always tells us
Husband don't complain your wife food isn't sweet or little salt
At least you must appreciate her effort
Condemning her cooking is just like throwing all the food she prepared into bin
We should appreciate things
No body is any body's slave wink

You see your life?
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by youngreezy(m): 9:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
See d idiot face criosli pose dem snap am... Mtcheew stupid man. U know blow em eye?mtcheew.
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by origima: 9:44pm On Aug 22, 2017
Freewoman:
Blame Buhari, If the man gave his wife enough money to cook, the man will not come back to complain, when the woman struggle to manage whatever that was around the stupid man will come back to complain, how much did he a jobless man gave to his wife ,when the salt loses its taste, children will threw it out to sand..............

Ur mother never treated ur father well that's why he died early and u can never make a good home
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by amuokuko: 9:46pm On Aug 22, 2017
Freewoman:

And someone will marry this kind of lady

2 Likes

Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by Tobiemmanuel007: 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
she is tired of playing candy crush game and so she moved to next level

HUSBAND CRUSH cheesy
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by maklelemakukula(m): 9:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
ecoeco:

Where are all the "A MAN SHOULD NOT LAY HIS HAND ON A WOMAN NO MATTER WHAT" gang of Hypocrites

Come nd air ur view now oo

Wat a useless man
Jst negodu wat a woman a woman oo did to u
Nd she is still alive

She is still alive o
Nd we should come nd sinpatize with u

If u had 2 heads i will break d second 1

#Eco99#

Hahahahah grin grin grin
No make laugh kill me here abeg
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by wordsmith042(m): 9:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
there is no level of insult a man will not get from these ladies when his broke, just imagine what she said "I did it out of annoyance", why ain't the ladies married to rich husbands break there hubs heads when they are angry?. #radarada
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by izmango: 9:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
badoi:
But your pastor is ready to call the man useless if his not able to provide for her needs. Nawao
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 9:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
ecoeco:

Where are all the "A MAN SHOULD NOT LAY HIS HAND ON A WOMAN NO MATTER WHAT" gang of Hypocrites

Come nd air ur view now oo

Wat a useless man
Jst negodu wat a woman a woman oo did to u
Nd she is still alive

She is still alive o
Nd we should come nd sinpatize with u

If u had 2 heads i will break d second 1

#Eco99#
Can't stop laughing cheesy
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by Doctorfitz: 9:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
The level of hypocrisy on nairaland is alarming. If it were the other way round, we no go hear word.

I will not only lay my hands on this woman I will destroy her.... Lols..

In fela's voice, *I no b gentleman like that*....

1 Like

Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by Angy55(f): 9:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
Oh lord give my sweet heart a better job and give me a good job before we get married ooooo.

AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by soberdrunk(m): 9:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
YelloweWest:

I was happy when my hus lost his job....

Aunty your case is different, it seems everyone was winning bread' at the same time and not just him...... angry
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by mayorkyzo: 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
chynie:
Don't be fast to judge her
Some men can be mean
Who knows, she go to hustle for money
Come! Back cook and do other house chores while the man maybe wandering about.
Then he will come back at night to complain about food.
And believe me the woman will not just hit alone he may be beating her and is out of self defense.
Men like playing the victim card.
kindly crawl back to the pit you came out from..wondering if you would be making excuses if it was a man being violent to his wife...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by Lukeleq(m): 10:00pm On Aug 22, 2017
soberdrunk:
dnt mind dem jare
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 10:02pm On Aug 22, 2017
okooloyun1:
To marry now dey fear me oooo
Make woman no use firewood take plank your head abi? cheesy
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by biblegirl: 10:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
U re very right atleast finish d food first n complain later politely
badoi:

1 Like

Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 10:05pm On Aug 22, 2017
[ quote author=badoi post=59728335]Like what my pastor always tells us
No body is any body's slave wink[/quote]k

This simple post, you no fit comprehend. Y na? cry cry cry
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:05pm On Aug 22, 2017
dont complain, criticize or condemn,

let your words edify and be a blessing. always say sweet positive things
no one accepts criticisms.

BTW just imagining if a fan that ate egg and beans pollutes in a live EPL match.
am sure the mess will have lavender or alcoholic aroma.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos / Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki / Identical Triplets Share Lovely Christmas Pictures - Very Adorable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.