Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) (53820 Views)

Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) / Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) / Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by etibaba(m): 11:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
chynie:

No reason with your brain for once
The woman will just use something to break his head over food. No there's more to that story
If it was the other way round there wouldn't be more to the story abi?
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by faithscharms(f): 11:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
A good wife is worth more than diamonds..I can bet all the disrespect is because he doesn't have a job anymore,too bad. Men open your eyes and all senses when courting a woman and once you notice any red flags then you better run for the hills because there is no such thing as she will change after marriage or I'll manage her undecided. But as usual men only think with their d*cks and once they hit a good punny they forget everything else smh

2 Likes

Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by tonexman18(m): 11:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
lol..my wife break my head,u dey tell am make she apologize..afta i beat am finish na ha papa house she dey go be dat angry
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by ivolt: 11:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
Richy4:

By swallowing horrible meal every day, how will she know she was not getting it right? For how long will the pretence continue....

It is no crime if the husband cooks for himself.
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by MONITZ: 11:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
badoi:
Like what my pastor always tells us
Husband don't complain your wife food isn't sweet or little salt
At least you must appreciate her effort
Condemning her cooking is just like throwing all the food she prepared into bin
We should appreciate things
No body is any body's slave wink

That ur pastor said men sholdnt complain if their wives food is not sweet doesn't mean other men re ready to eat rubbish, after all it's the man's duty to provide the money and the wife is to cook, any man who doesn't complain is dying in silence and he is a slave in his own house and is not fit to be called a man honestly...
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by kobijacobs(m): 11:54pm On Aug 22, 2017
most nairaland girls fine sha, some just resemble Dragon
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
ThisKC:

In other words, he deserves habing his head severed?
No bro
The wife did that out of anger
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by enemyofprogress: 12:03am On Aug 23, 2017
I doesn't know why ajepako's name keeps coming to my mind after reading this thread,meanwhile that man's name is chukwudi ogbonaya he is from arochukwu in abia state grin grin
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by Kimy97(f): 12:08am On Aug 23, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]cumut hand for woman mata u say No...ok na lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by neutrotoba(m): 12:22am On Aug 23, 2017
badoi:

So you'll always find a way to make it about the woman right
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by neutrotoba(m): 12:23am On Aug 23, 2017
Freewoman:
Blame Buhari, If the man gave his wife enough money to cook, the man will not come back to complain, when the woman struggle to manage whatever that was around the stupid man will come back to complain, how much did he a jobless man gave to his wife ,when the salt loses its taste, children will threw it out to sand..............

I shake my head for you
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 23, 2017
I pray my wife wont do such. If it happens there is no need for settlement. That is the end of the marriage. Marriage is not a do or die affair. That is the END.
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by ThisKC(m): 1:18am On Aug 23, 2017
badoi:

No bro
The wife did that out of anger

Her (re)actions should be totally condemned not condoned or justified in any way.
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by hokafor(m): 1:51am On Aug 23, 2017
was he complaining about the taste of the food or that the quantity is too small to satisfy him. and that got madam angry considering that the man didn't contribute any money towards the preparation of the food. u expect the man to eat what ever u feed him because his temporary jobless. I bet u when the going was good if the man refuse to eat her food she will kneeldown and beg him to mange it.
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by Smartjob1(f): 2:02am On Aug 23, 2017
Eeeyyyaaa.. The man needs a job. Simple.

Lets help a brother.

Tired of sending CVs to companies without getting positive responses? Tired of looking for that job? Tired of making series of HR mistakes? Help is here.

Join the world's smartest job network www. bejite.com today.Find jobs, recruit job seekers, find, connect, contact, share and chat with your favourite employers, job seekers, business mentors and partners. Sign up and update your CV and profile. Grow and expand your network through your connections. Sign up already. It is free!
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by HMZi: 2:56am On Aug 23, 2017
i wan kill d man....*****Possie*****
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by Phi001(m): 3:00am On Aug 23, 2017
I'm ashamed at the comments I've just read.

A lot of people are actually justifying what the woman did...

It's absolutely preposterous to say the least!!!
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by YelloweWest: 4:18am On Aug 23, 2017
soberdrunk:

Aunty your case is different, it seems everyone was winning bread' at the same time and not just him...... angry
Nope I wasn't. I was at home raising a family.

That is a full time job.
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by YelloweWest: 4:19am On Aug 23, 2017
Ishilove:

Why?
Because it saved our marriage.
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by nwoye72: 6:09am On Aug 23, 2017
Thanks,me too i wonder
eezeribe:
Nigerians are so frustrated,wicked,hostile,cruel,barbaric,uncivil... etc.
Jungle justice everywhere...
Couples killing each other every day...
Security personnel molesting citizens every day...
Lynching every now and then...
I wonder how things degenerated to this level...
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by nwoye72: 6:16am On Aug 23, 2017
So i shouldn't talk if she's a bad cooker and I'm the one providing the money.so i don't agree with that
badoi:
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by IFNOTGOD(m): 6:27am On Aug 23, 2017
greenmonk:

So I should appreciate a woman who cooked salt and added a little beans to it for me.

ribs dey pain me, guy u wicked
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by PrickGetSize(m): 6:33am On Aug 23, 2017
Good for the foolish man. Why did he marry? Why couldn't he stay single and enjoy his life to the fullest? Any man planning to get married is equally planning to live the life of a soldier in Sambisa. He can die any moment.

1 Like

Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by omoiyalayi(m): 6:37am On Aug 23, 2017
Hian
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by SABAXY: 6:41am On Aug 23, 2017
:Dmmuuuuuu, na so,this woman wast ur food,and wast ur head at desame time ,what a lost?take hrt orga. ;Dmmuuuuuu, na so,this woman wast ur food,and wast ur head at desame time ,what a lost?take hrt orga.
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by shege45: 6:43am On Aug 23, 2017
badoi:
is dat enof reason to break his head?if na me i sure say dt woman go don dey on hospital admission
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by ajepako(f): 6:44am On Aug 23, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I doesn't know why ajepako's name keeps coming to my mind after reading this thread,meanwhile that man's name is chukwudi ogbonaya he is from arochukwu in abia state grin grin

Werey Oshodi... tongue tongue tongue
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by Gusy(m): 7:00am On Aug 23, 2017
Freewoman:
Blame Buhari, If the man gave his wife enough money to cook, the man will not come back to complain, when the woman struggle to manage whatever that was around the satupid man will come back to complain, how much did he a jobless man gave to his wife ,when the salt loses its taste, children will threw it out to sand..............
[color=#006600][/color] sense fall on u
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by muller101(m): 7:11am On Aug 23, 2017
Freewoman:
Blame Buhari, If the man gave his wife enough money to cook, the man will not come back to complain, when the woman struggle to manage whatever that was around the stupid man will come back to complain, how much did he a jobless man gave to his wife ,when the salt loses its taste, children will threw it out to sand..............
no matter what happens do not hit ur partner
You have successfully avoided that part. U are what people call whitened supulchre.
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by dizzle101(m): 7:11am On Aug 23, 2017
eezeribe:
Nigerians are so frustrated,wicked,hostile,cruel,barbaric,uncivil... etc.
Jungle justice everywhere...
Couples killing each other every day...
Security personnel molesting citizens every day...
Lynching every now and then...
I wonder how things degenerated to this level...
Where dis one come from? wey em dey tag nigerians as dis nd dat.
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by bayulll011(m): 7:33am On Aug 23, 2017
Richy4:

By swallowing horrible meal every day, how will she know she was not getting it right? For how long will the pretence continue....

Why replying that kid.
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by bayulll011(m): 7:34am On Aug 23, 2017
chynie:
Don't be fast to judge her
Some men can be mean
Who knows, she go to hustle for money
Come! Back cook and do other house chores while the man maybe wandering about.
Then he will come back at night to complain about food.
And believe me the woman will not just hit alone he may be beating her and is out of self defense.
Men like playing the victim card.

And men will just beat a woman.

some of u reason with ur smelly anus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos / Identical Triplets Share Lovely Christmas Pictures - Very Adorable / Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.