Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) (53816 Views)

Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) / Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) / Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by uwa244(m): 10:05pm On Aug 22, 2017
What's wrong with couples these days? Reports of attacks from both parties have been trending lately. Is it a fad or something?
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by biblegirl: 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2017
U re very right atleast finish d food first even if its not palatable n complain later politely
badoi:
Like what my pastor always tells us
Husband don't complain your wife food isn't sweet or little salt
At least you must appreciate her effort
Condemning her cooking is just like throwing all the food she prepared into bin
We should appreciate things
No body is any body's slave wink
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by ndcide(m): 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2017
Still at page 2?

Oh,, the team "don't lay hands on a woman" and their women liberation folk are not interested.

Reason, victim is a man.

For me, it's mutual respect and mutual restraint.

Else, stop them before they stop you. I don't believe women or men should not be touched..

I may believe in 300 years time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by Donjazzy12(m): 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
OneHead:
So i stumbled on this facebook post, please read with me.

Emmanuel Onuoha wrote

A woman did this to her husband yesterday, just because of small argument with her about food issue, more over the man lost his job and he has been trying his best to secure a job but she take it serious and used log of wood on his head , I pity that woman and may God forgive her If it is you now what will you do ?

Though the case have been settled by friends and family members,they asked the woman to kneel and apologize,the woman said she did it out of annoyance due to her husband keep doing promise and fail.

See the man's facebook profile link via

http://www.naaija.com/2017/08/read-story-wife-breaks-hubbys-head-complaining-food/

Who is talking about domestic violence? I have said it many times for those who care to listen. Women perpetrate 90% of all domestic violence in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by wizard007(m): 10:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
The most annoying people on this thread are the ones assuming it's self defense, like wtf!!! Would anyone ever think it's self defense if the reverse was the case? No.

Y'all are hypocrites, abuse is not pertinent to one gender, I've seen wives slap their husbands in public and no one raises an eyebrow. Just shove a woman and the whole world would rumble.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by ndcide(m): 10:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
biblegirl:
U re very right atleast finish d food first even if its not palatable n complain later politely

Ladies not yet married should improve in their cooking. It's unfair to make a man eat poorly prepared food by the wife.
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by babyfaceafrica: 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
Where ate all the feminist and misandrist?..they won't talk now..but if its a man ...they will shout like orubebe

..very shameful bunch
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by Ishilove: 10:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
YelloweWest:

I was happy when my hus lost his job....
Why?
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by Franklinben7: 10:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
Na only u waka come
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
I said It and I will still say it again, women are unavoidable Devil. Imagine if it's other way round, they for kill the man. Nonsense
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by ThisKC(m): 10:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
badoi:
Like what my pastor always tells us Husband don't complain your wife food isn't sweet or little salt At least you must appreciate her effort Condemning her cooking is just like throwing all the food she prepared into bin We should appreciate things No body is any body's slave wink
In other words, he deserves habing his head severed?
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:27pm On Aug 22, 2017
haryorbarmie83:
I said It and I will still say it again, women are unavoidable Devil. Imagine if it's other way round, they for kill the man. Nonsense
haha how comes?
is it the same socalled angels that men can deny their mother to please and could buy the whole world to impress them, grin
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by chiiraq802(m): 10:28pm On Aug 22, 2017
Why did he complain?? him for just kuku eat am...nw d woman don poros d man head....#lols..

1 Like

Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by Organs(m): 10:29pm On Aug 22, 2017
ecoeco:

Where are all the "A MAN SHOULD NOT LAY HIS HAND ON A WOMAN NO MATTER WHAT" gang of Hypocrites

Come nd air ur view now oo

Wat a useless man
Jst negodu wat a woman a woman oo did to u
Nd she is still alive

She is still alive o
Nd we should come nd sinpatize with u

If u had 2 heads i will break d second 1

#Eco99#

Ol, boy keep kwayetii, wetin you go do? you think say everything na power or annoyance? you go just rot for prison and regret your life, cos there are some women wey go even tell you kroo-kroo say them go make sure say dem make your life miserable or say dem go send you go jail for life, then come do this kind thing, if you be mumu you go fall prey come go take anger and annoyance do x3 and then ur own don finish be dat. Let me tell you, your best option na not to allow am reach this stage before sending her packing and if she should do this unexpectedly, then just jejely waka comot, come tell her parents make she waka, no quarrel, no begging, no settlement ever, as a matter of fact talk say "Future reconciliation is forever impossible. You are a man and that is how strong men act.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by handsomebanana(m): 10:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
Ah jst dey calm dey wait 4 FOOLz wey wan talk "WRath of A woman"

Una go hear am 4rm me dz nyt
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by etibaba(m): 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
Freewoman:
Blame Buhari, If the man gave his wife enough money to cook, the man will not come back to complain, when the woman struggle to manage whatever that was around the stupid man will come back to complain, how much did he a jobless man gave to his wife ,when the salt loses its taste, children will threw it out to sand..............
Just imagine the nonsense you wrote. Start using your brain please its not in your head for fancy.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by Liberal85(m): 10:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
eezeribe:
Nigerians are so frustrated,wicked,hostile,cruel,barbaric,uncivil... etc.
Jungle justice everywhere...
Couples killing each other every day...
Security personnel molesting citizens every day...
Lynching every now and then...
I wonder how things degenerated to this level...
You could organise seminars or go through a door to door awareness exercise educating people on the ills of domestic violence instead of conveniently sitting ur a$$ at home lamenting over the situation and not doing a rat's a$$ about it

1 Like

Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by AuroraB(f): 10:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
What shocked
Apology and kneeling down settled a wickedness of this magnitude shocked
His friends and family should rescue him from this mad wife oooo
My God! What is it with drawing blood amongst humans, lately n'tori oloun
Kai sad
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by Halo22: 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
Any day my woman raise her hands to hit me and gives me wound, she has signed the agreement paper for our separation except she does it unintentionally. Don't wait until she finally kills you. Make hay while the sun shines cos i dont know what possesses the women folk these days.
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by Tedassie(m): 10:44pm On Aug 22, 2017
Freewoman:
Blame Buhari, If the man gave his wife enough money to cook, the man will not come back to complain, when the woman struggle to manage whatever that was around the stupid man will come back to complain, how much did he a jobless man gave to his wife ,when the salt loses its taste, children will threw it out to sand..............
uhm...wehdon ma

we're still waiting for the unclad pix you promised in that your thread o since Jan 2016 wink
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by Obason22(m): 10:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
Richy4:

By swallowing horrible meal every day, how will she know she was not getting it right? For how long will the pretence continue....
@badoi, I hope ur type is the reason our women commit evil all in the name of love, if I may ask u "who provided the money for the food" God shall help u anyway.

1 Like

Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by Obason22(m): 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
kill corruption b4 corruption kills u.
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by Alvino1(m): 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
nd the uncle even posed for the camera....
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by zubydave(m): 10:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by holyword: 10:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
It is a pity that the woman did such evil which is a curse.
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by Lilswaghanxum(m): 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2017
I can never hit a woman but if a woman does this to me. I go give her everlasting mark,wey she no go ever forget
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by leofab(f): 11:07pm On Aug 22, 2017
badoi:
Like what my pastor always tells us
Husband don't complain your wife food isn't sweet or little salt
At least you must appreciate her effort
Condemning her cooking is just like throwing all the food she prepared into bin
We should appreciate things
No body is any body's slave wink
you or your pastor I don't know who need the most urgent Brain format
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by Pascal181: 11:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
this man sef, u know u lost ur job won't u keep quiet nd eat anything given to u as food?
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
biblegirl:
U re very right atleast finish d food first even if its not palatable n complain ~later~ politely

So he could av received plank later too! Time ticking grin
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by chynie: 11:12pm On Aug 22, 2017
mayorkyzo:
kindly crawl back to the pit you came out from..wondering if you would be making excuses if it was a man being violent to his wife...
No reason with your brain for once
The woman will just use something to break his head over food. No there's more to that story
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by etibaba(m): 11:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
Pascal181:
this man sef, u know u lost ur job won't u keep quiet nd eat anything given to u as food?
So he becomes a slave from that day he lost his job?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos / Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki / Identical Triplets Share Lovely Christmas Pictures - Very Adorable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.