Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) (53819 Views)

Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) / Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) / Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by bayulll011(m): 7:51am On Aug 23, 2017
faithscharms:
A good wife is worth more than diamonds..I can bet all the disrespect is because he doesn't have a job anymore,too bad. Men open your eyes and all senses when courting a woman and once you notice any red flags then you better run for the hills because there is no such thing as she will change after marriage or I'll manage her undecided. But as usual men only think with their d*cks and once they hit a good punny they forget everything else smh

men think with their D.ick harass I don't know what to say to that.

Generally women are Necessarily evil if not for kids I will say they are best left alone.

We 've lost our value,I for once can never stand a nagging gf not to talk of wife I will walk away without looking back.

Marriage scares shiit out of me,guys u can't watch all the red flags women can hide their behaviour until they give u kids,then u will see pepper.
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 23, 2017
Cc: lefulefu, see what those your twerking girlfriends are capable of.
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by tk4rd: 8:05am On Aug 23, 2017
ecoeco:

Where are all the "A MAN SHOULD NOT LAY HIS HAND ON A WOMAN NO MATTER WHAT" gang of Hypocrites

Come nd air ur view now oo

Wat a useless man
Jst negodu wat a woman a woman oo did to u
Nd she is still alive

She is still alive o
Nd we should come nd sinpatize with u

If u had 2 heads i will break d second 1

#Eco99#
Guy, between you and Nwaamaikpe, I don't just know who craze pass..
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by iceybux(m): 8:33am On Aug 23, 2017
Freewoman:
Blame Buhari, If the man gave his wife enough money to cook, the man will not come back to complain, when the woman struggle to manage whatever that was around the stupid man will come back to complain, how much did he a jobless man gave to his wife ,when the salt loses its taste, children will threw it out to sand..............

your level of stupidity is amazing...

1 Like

Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by chynie: 8:36am On Aug 23, 2017
bayulll011:

And men will just beat a woman.

some of u reason with ur smelly anus
Yeah is easy for a man to start beating his wife than the other way round.
By the way u sound pained.
Sorry is not my fault that u cant feed yourself
well Or is your wife beating u blue black. Cos I know you are a sissy tongue tongue grin angry grin grin
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by bellair: 8:47am On Aug 23, 2017
EgusiShankly:
At least the woman tried...she didn't do worse that.

Kindly grow some sense. Its common.
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by bellair: 8:54am On Aug 23, 2017
Freewoman:
Blame Buhari, If the man gave his wife enough money to cook, the man will not come back to complain, when the woman struggle to manage whatever that was around the stupid man will come back to complain, how much did he a jobless man gave to his wife ,when the salt loses its taste, children will threw it out to sand..............

You are obviously a woman but you need to be unbiased in this case. Losing a job is inevitable. Do you know if she has a job herself?, domestic violence is a no on both sides and should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. If it was the woman the was hit, he will probably be at the police cell by now and your comment will be different.
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by EgusiShankly: 8:57am On Aug 23, 2017
bellair:

Kindly grow some sense. Its common.
lol...do even understand wot i wrote there?....
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by bayulll011(m): 9:03am On Aug 23, 2017
chynie:

Yeah is easy for a man to start beating his wife than the other way round.
By the way u sound pained.
Sorry is not my fault that u cant feed yourself
well Or is your wife beating u blue black. Cos I know you are a sissy tongue tongue grin angry grin grin

pple like u are the reason we are here today.

do u know how many men suffered from domestic violence.

men suffered more,because they dont say it out.
men will prefare to keep it when its get to boiling points thats when they react.

see this one,am not married and i can marry a woman that can be violent cos i got sense unlike u.

hypocrite everywhere
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by DaniDani(m): 9:10am On Aug 23, 2017
Freewoman:

What non sense is this one saying? Some peoples brain is corrupt like a corrupted file in a software. I fear for men that will marry people with this mentality.
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by chynie: 9:10am On Aug 23, 2017
bayulll011:

pple like u are the reason we are here today.

do u know how many men suffered from domestic violence.

men suffered more,because they dont say it out.
men will prefare to keep it when its get to boiling points thats when they react.

see this one,am not married and i can marry a woman that can be violent cos i got sense unlike u.

hypocrite everywhere
Do u even know the meaning of hypocrite?
if your GF can hit you it doesnt mean she is violent itmeans she sees u are a sissy
but still sorry for your predicament.
no be me do u

1 Like

Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by bayulll011(m): 9:14am On Aug 23, 2017
chynie:

Do u even know the meaning of hypocrite?
if your GF can hit you it doesnt mean she is violent itmeans she sees u are a sissy
but still sorry for your predicament.
no be me do u

who is this unfortunate one.

how old are u for a start.

run along and play moffo
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by chynie: 9:16am On Aug 23, 2017
bayulll011:

who is this unfortunate one.

how old are u for a start.

run along and play moffo

u must be yoruba at the rate u cause
anyways, sorry grandpa let me go and play grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by bayulll011(m): 9:19am On Aug 23, 2017
chynie:

u must be yoruba at the rate u cause
anyways, sorry grandpa let me go and play grin grin grin

u useleelesss moronnnn.

tribalist Pigg.
dont u ever quote me again.

so many kids on this forum
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by chynie: 9:21am On Aug 23, 2017
bayulll011:

u useleelesss moronnnn.

tribalist Pigg.
dont u ever quote me again.

so many kids on this forum
yoruba grandpa
pls dont include my ma and pa in your next line of causes
u know u ppl can cause for africa
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by grafixdon: 9:22am On Aug 23, 2017
badoi:
Like what my pastor always tells us
Husband don't complain your wife food isn't sweet or little salt
At least you must appreciate her effort
Condemning her cooking is just like throwing all the food she prepared into bin
We should appreciate things
No body is any body's slave wink

Your pastor need counselling. So even if her food is tasteless we should just ignore and appreciate her. How would she know her food is bad if you don't complain. You need to correct her and tell her the truth so she can cook better food next time.
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by faithscharms(f): 9:25am On Aug 23, 2017
bayulll011:

men think with their D.ick harass I don't know what to say to that.

Generally women are Necessarily evil if not for kids I will say they are best left alone.

We 've lost our value,I for once can never stand a nagging gf not to talk of wife I will walk away without looking back.

Marriage scares shiit out of me,guys u can't watch all the red flags women can hide their behaviour until they give u kids,then u will see pepper.

Hmm well to each his own,just the way u think u can't stand women and they r best left alone and u hate nags is the same way women too try to manage and cope with men because most men are a pain in the ass and are very heartless,personally if I give u my stories and bad experiences ul hand me an award for patience,it's just that women need companionship and we want children too otherwise we would do without men too.

As for pretence I don't believe anyone is that good in pretending that you won't see redflags during ur courtship because when you court u must at least stay together even if its just for a few days,not necessarily having sex sha. That is why I believe u should court for not less than 3months b4 marriage. P.s u better change ur perception on women and keep an open mind,there are lots of good women out there,just open ur eyes.

1 Like

Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by ifyan(m): 9:29am On Aug 23, 2017
Females folks will be silent in this because its a male that is a victim.

Women hmmm
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by khalids: 9:31am On Aug 23, 2017
OneHead:
So i stumbled on this facebook post, please read with me.

Emmanuel Onuoha wrote

A woman did this to her husband yesterday, just because of small argument with her about food issue, more over the man lost his job and he has been trying his best to secure a job but she take it serious and used log of wood on his head , I pity that woman and may God forgive her If it is you now what will you do ?

Though the case have been settled by friends and family members,they asked the woman to kneel and apologize,the woman said she did it out of annoyance due to her husband keep doing promise and fail.

See the man's facebook profile link via

http://www.naaija.com/2017/08/read-story-wife-breaks-hubbys-head-complaining-food/

Funny how women go hostile once a mans finances takes a u-turn.
There seems to be some mentality that they have no part to play in the families financial situation.....I wonder what people like Ngozi Okonjo-iweala, Diezani, Oprah, Alakija would say about such women.........

A person who has no iota as to how to bring in money to the family ...wants to frustrate/kill another person because they can't do the same....
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by Ichietome: 9:39am On Aug 23, 2017
soberdrunk:
There is nothing women hate more than 'lost' and 'job' in the same sentence, this one will not go 'viral' because nah "Man", if nah "woman" be victim some people go don petition United Nations....... angry Say No to Violence against men!!!
Exactly!!
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by imanicah(m): 9:42am On Aug 23, 2017
Mr man marry second wife before you will be frustrated to join your ancestor sooner than later.
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by Dehnver(f): 10:01am On Aug 23, 2017
Freewoman:

There's nothing to blame buhari for.. you cannot be blaming the president for decisions you make yourself.
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by Jman06(m): 10:15am On Aug 23, 2017
cheesy He doesn't have money yet couldn't make do with what the wife managed to offer!

His sharp mouth must have earned him the head breakage...

Lolzzz

On a more serious note, nobody should condone a violent partner, unless you are a masochist.
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by multicolored(f): 10:31am On Aug 23, 2017
Nawa o o o....bros,sorry o o o.
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by futurebaby: 10:39am On Aug 23, 2017
that's marriage for them
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by bayulll011(m): 10:41am On Aug 23, 2017
faithscharms:

Hmm well to each his own,just the way u think u can't stand women and they r best left alone and u hate nags is the same way women too try to manage and cope with men because most men are a pain in the ass and are very heartless,personally if I give u my stories and bad experiences ul hand me an award for patience,it's just that women need companionship and we want children too otherwise we would do without men too.

As for pretence I don't believe anyone is that good in pretending that you won't see redflags during ur courtship because when you court u must at least stay together even if its just for a few days,not necessarily having sex sha. That is why I believe u should court for not less than 3months b4 marriage. P.s u better change ur perception on women and keep an open mind,there are lots of good women out there,just open ur eyes.

my eyes are wide opened no be to day.

75% percents of my friends are married so i know what am talking about.
i usually ask them and want to learn cos i wanna get married also one day lol.

their response always saddned my heart,more like managing a marriage,more like living for the kids.

more like i dont know what people will say if i leave.

one confess to me he says,he wish he can travel abroad and only send money to them.

note this are wonderful people before marriage,made in heaven authorized on earth.

why do you people always change,concerning what you are went through in hand of men.

maybe you are the type that think and watch the TELEMUNDO AND SET yARDsticks on type of men.

generally to each for his own as uypu mentioned,do a survey on marriage these days and ask if they are happy with their marriages.

the result will shock you.for me i hope ........lol
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by bayulll011(m): 10:47am On Aug 23, 2017
Dehnver:

There's nothing to blame buhari for.. you cannot be blaming the president for decisions you make yourself.

thank u and happy bday
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by austinbob(m): 11:04am On Aug 23, 2017
Useless hungry bloggers. Pure lies. That guy is my friend and not even married yet. Get your facts right. A woman did it to him. Yes but not his wife.
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by delors(m): 11:11am On Aug 23, 2017
soberdrunk:
There is nothing women hate more than 'lost' and 'job' in the same sentence, this one will not go 'viral' because nah "Man", if nah "woman" be victim some people go don petition United Nations....... angry Say No to Violence against men!!!
Gbam! Verily verily, Thou art saith it well.
Re: Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) by buJu234: 11:19am On Aug 23, 2017
was d man sleeping..??

if na me i will break her head 2x; then wait for the activist/police/her family members.

meanwhile thats the end of the marriage first..

MAN SHALL NOT LIVE BY BREAD ALONE...

BUT MAN SHALL LIVE VERY WELL (comfortably) ALONE than WITH a MAD WOMAN AS WIFE ....

ask diddy aka puff daddy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos / Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki / Identical Triplets Share Lovely Christmas Pictures - Very Adorable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.