Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) (42045 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by julietm123: 11:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
How? No sense again.
Okoyiboz3:
Mehn, these Arewa youths really got the Biafrans by the balls of this time.

Look at how a few Arewa youths are determining the destiny of the Igbos!

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by ItsTutsi(m): 11:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
What a joke!! "U are not easily intimidated" but the fraudulent pigdiot cownu and ur leaders were preaching coutions and peace,to the extend that igbos were adviced to redeploy and even some started to relocate back to their region in fear of the ultimatum and u here trying to claim what u are not..we are not fools,i know its hard trying to redeem ur image but that cowardliness is deeply ingrained u in
expensiveguyman:
Mtcheeew!!! bunch of empty vessel. so why are they reconsidering their stand nah one thing they should know is that we're not easily intimidated.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Pathetic hypocritical cowards!!,its now that u have the guts and audacity to boost right,when ur elders/leaders were shuttling through various meetings in order to find a peaceful resolution to the ultimatum,ur likes and the fraudulent pigdiot cownu were advicing,suggesting and recommending igbos to go back to their region in fear of the repercussion,but with amity and a peace treaty in sight,the ever cheastbeating,timid and gutless igbo jews are back online bluffing like their infamous coward OJUKWU

No be only leaders. Few traders wey get shops put red cap for head cheesy

Bros, they dribble you like JAY JAY grin grin grin

To aboki, pesin wey wear red cap na Igbo leader

Kai, walahi Igbo man get sense ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by Awaja(m): 11:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
So these men represented the youths,Nigeria is doomed indeed,After my experience with fura d nunu,I fell in love with northeners.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by Wyttcat: 11:59pm On Aug 22, 2017
I talk about your people all the time and the only head that's getting smacked over and over again is your unstable flat head.
ZorGBUooeh:

Talk thrash about my pipu ad get ur cone head smacked hia. angry
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by Kimy97(f): 12:04am On Aug 23, 2017
angry grin grin grin
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by ItsTutsi(m): 12:05am On Aug 23, 2017
bcuz there are alot of factors involved,we wouldnt know whats happening behind the scene as its entwined with politics,whatever is the case,it wouldnt affect me or the ordinary person on the streets..the only reason ur saying "they most carry out their threat" its bcuz ur far away,it will not affect u or any of ur family memeber,i bet igbos residing in the north are not hoping for that
julietm123:
What are they changing mind for? They must carry on with their threat.
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by ItsTutsi(m): 12:20am On Aug 23, 2017
And the holy pigdiot cownu agitation is liaised with perfection with nothig amiss right!?!?,to the extend that the UN are convinced and contended with his method of approach that they plan in sending "Donald trump" to grant their wish according to pseudo,sham,bogus,phony "biafra.com" site grin cheesy..god's forsaken tribe,know wonder ur trying so hard to change ur identity to Judaism,u have been cursed with cowardliness and hypocrisy
FrankGiel:
Babafemi ojodu + all the arewa youths present, including all youths in support are all irredeemably mad!! These idiots ought to have been arrested,yet they are here boldly talking about reconsideration...
Oh Lord, why am I a Nigerian.. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Why did my plane land in the wrong country..

The degree of foolishness present is overwhelming and contagious.. Save ur child oh Lord..

3 Likes

Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by biafranrealson: 12:24am On Aug 23, 2017
Hadone:
Igbos and other Nigerians are our brothers and sisters. We live cordially with them and ask any southerner living in the north he will attest how we harmoniously live together and respect one another. We did northern declaration to deliberately awaken them and even other Nigerians that the north can survive with or without anybody. We of course prefer to live as a nation since it's what's destined by God, but we'll not tolerate any threats any longer from anybody. Let me repeat myself again that the northern declaration is just a wake-up call to awaken most especially the igbos to come back to their senses and either stay or leave. Simple!! And we can say that "kwalliya ta biya kudin sabulu" a Hausa proverb which mean to say aim has been achieved. Because shortly after the declaration, the igbos starts dabbling saying this and that not intending to depart northern territories. And look at our leaders, Emirs and Governors went against it even though it's known to them that the declaration is just a mere saying not fully intentional. But look at how the Igbos publicly misbehave and non of their leaders could talk to them. Anyway I'm ready to take all your abuses, but I love you as Nigerians. Thank you
reading this your trash exposes you to being a completely born illiterate . incoherent words and lack of precision. as for your stupid quit notice, you are as illiterately as your notice. we do not care and Biafra is our divine project which must be actualize.
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by jsb(m): 12:24am On Aug 23, 2017
Rubbish...they thought that Buhari will not come back so that they use the killing of Igbos to make Osinbajos govt.ungovernable thereby creating room for a northern military administration..NONSENSE
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by Okoyiboz3: 12:29am On Aug 23, 2017
julietm123:
How? No sense again.

Give my post to someone with an IQ higher than yours to read and explain it to you.

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 23, 2017
Virtually all my relatives in the North are back to the East. 3 Sundays ago the message was disseminated in church: "Tell all your brothers and sisters in the North to come back home!"

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by Okeikpu(m): 12:38am On Aug 23, 2017
Ediots!
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 23, 2017
Oju4190:

dere is notin like violence. The people simply say leave our region and go and form ur biafra. My brodas begin to say nobody has monopoly for violence.Who is talking of violence. Landlord say leave my house, instead of u to beg or simply leave in peace who dey talk of violence.
You don't even know the difference between LEAVE and LIVE. Your teacher in English language should be stoned to death!
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by ItsTutsi(m): 12:50am On Aug 23, 2017
Dont get carried away homeboi that was just his opinion,before u start feeling some type of way ..the average northerner doesnt give a bleep whether we stay back as one or not,dont get excited behind the euphoria of one nigeria,thats all political talk by the higher class and elites who are benefiting from the status quo,just felt like letting u know before u start feeling all important,if we could have a chance through a referendum,we would have gone our way too..igbos love to claim what they are not,since when did u have oil!?!,dont play us as fools,not everyone is a IPOB member here,we are not that gullible and daft,u love to align and claim SS in order to perpetuate ur sinister plan by corner their oil wells,i have never seen a group from the SS region claiming to be part of biafra,but reverse is the case whenever SE want to feel important,are u afraid u cant survive without SS's oil?
enemyofprogress:
big lie from the pit of hell. If the crude oil was in the Northern part of the country, you guys would have long been gone. So tell us another story we beg you. You are holding on to one Nigeria because you all know that you're lazy,you're too many and you of no economic means to survive tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by Busyguy(m): 12:52am On Aug 23, 2017
The IPOBITES Will never keep quiet, they will be jumping up and down and making all sorts of noise but when they give them quit notice they start begging. Now I heard they are forming a FORCE... In their minds they are preparing for war but when the thing start now then go they call international organisations for help. Thanks to Arewa youths for forgiving them.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by ItsTutsi(m): 12:58am On Aug 23, 2017
Obviously its ur teacher that should be stoned to death in this regrad,in a hurry to cast aspershion,u have shown how stupid and daft u are..this is probably how ur father brought u up
justbusy:
You don't even know the difference between LEAVE and LIVE. Your teacher in English language should be stoned to death!
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 23, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Obviously its ur teacher that should be stoned to death in this regrad,in a hurry to cast aspershion,u have shown how stupid and daft u are..this is probably how ur father brought u up
sarcastic idiot! "Cast aspersions"
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by ItsTutsi(m): 1:09am On Aug 23, 2017
Hahahah u have said it all man,those guys are bunch of two-face hypocrites,they are never consistent,constant and firm to their beliefs,they always lean to whatever suites them at that specific scenario..at first it was "all igbos most leave north",but now its all sort of chestbeating as the political heat is cooling down..man those sre jokers,they nevet cease to amze me,take them serious at ur own peril
Busyguy:
The IPOBITES Will never keep quiet, they will be jumping up and down and making all sorts of noise but when they give them quit notice they start begging. Now I heard they are forming a FORCE... In their minds they are preparing for war but when the thing start now then go they call international organisations for help. Thanks to Arewa youths for forgiving them.
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by ItsTutsi(m): 1:11am On Aug 23, 2017
Hahaha the earlier u know that english is not a measurement of education but just a language the better
justbusy:
sarcastic idiot! "Cast aspersions"
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:12am On Aug 23, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Hahaha the earlier u know that english is not a measurement of education but just a language the better
Ok!
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by ItsTutsi(m): 1:14am On Aug 23, 2017
Hope we are still friends? grin cheesy
justbusy:
Ok!
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:15am On Aug 23, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Hope we are still friends? grin cheesy
Ok!
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 23, 2017
EasyWork001:

No be only leaders. Few traders wey get shops put red cap for head cheesy

Bros, they dribble you like JAY JAY grin grin grin

To aboki, pesin wey wear red cap na Igbo leader

Kai, walahi Igbo man get sense ooo
You too much!
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by santos4eva: 1:20am On Aug 23, 2017
This is no news. I wouldn't sound insulting, but this is a high mark of foolish idiosyncrasy... It should have appealed to the Igbos intelligence if they had apologized and declared support for true negotiation and determination of the terms of nationhood of all ethnicity.
Would have lauded their move if it were the shot they called. No doubt if true secularism is adopted in Nigerian state and everyone one has equal rights in this country, this country would be a envy of the world.
Let us rethink the Nigerian state, and establish binding core values, a prosperous nation would emerge. Else, there would be no prosperous nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 1:31am On Aug 23, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Dont get carried away homeboi that was just his opinion,before u start feeling some type of way ..the average northerner doesnt give a bleep whether we stay back as one or not,dont get excited behind the euphoria of one nigeria,thats all political talk by the higher class and elites who are benefiting from the status quo,just felt like letting u know before u start feeling all important,if we could have a chance through a referendum,we would have gone our way too..igbos love to claim what they are not,since when did u have oil!?!,dont play us as fools,not everyone is a IPOB member here,we are not that gullible and daft,u love to align and claim SS in order to perpetuate ur sinister plan by corner their oil wells,i have never seen a group from the SS region claiming to be part of biafra,but reverse is the case whenever SE want to feel important,are u afraid u cant survive without SS's oil?
craps cool
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 1:32am On Aug 23, 2017
To reconsider Igbos in our own country? This zoo is a funny place
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 1:38am On Aug 23, 2017
Hadone:
Igbos and other Nigerians are our brothers and sisters. We live cordially with them and ask any southerner living in the north he will attest how we harmoniously live together and respect one another. We did northern declaration to deliberately awaken them and even other Nigerians that the north can survive with or without anybody. We of course prefer to live as a nation since it's what's destined by God, but we'll not tolerate any threats any longer from anybody. Let me repeat myself again that the northern declaration is just a wake-up call to awaken most especially the igbos to come back to their senses and either stay or leave. Simple!! And we can say that "kwalliya ta biya kudin sabulu" a Hausa proverb which mean to say aim has been achieved. Because shortly after the declaration, the igbos starts dabbling saying this and that not intending to depart northern territories. And look at our leaders, Emirs and Governors went against it even though it's known to them that the declaration is just a mere saying not fully intentional. But look at how the Igbos publicly misbehave and non of their leaders could talk to them. Anyway I'm ready to take all your abuses, but I love you as Nigerians. Thank you
. Are you normal?
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by Goodnews1170(m): 1:40am On Aug 23, 2017
Hadone:
it is well o. I am an Igbo who was born and brought up in the north. I love the northern people so much and I can tell you that we all live together in peace and respect for each other. But I will only plead with the northern people to kindly desist from hiding under religion to cause mayhem. Islam, they say, is a religion of peace. The statement can only be true if its practicality reflects it. I am an advocate of one Nigeria. I love you all!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 1:41am On Aug 23, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Just lookat this rabid chest beater.
Nnamdi kanu was busy forming Rambo since 2015, the niga was busy cursing everyone and everything ...
Those nigas u insulted were keeping their calm while your rabid pig was busy jumping around... Saying the only thing his limited Ipork brain could carry .."the zoo will fall"
Fast forward to 2017, Arewa boys folow make one declaration ...na so everybody for ur YeastSide begin dey call call, na so una begin dey enta begging meetings up and down....

Now wey dem wan consider una, una dong dey make noise full everywhere again... Shameless set of people ...Abasi akan mbufo do oo.
. U r a disgrace to Akwa Ibom state

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by Optionalx: 1:43am On Aug 23, 2017
People that are supposed to be arrested are having meetings with the government that suppose arrest them. Some mumu may not know that Kanu is on bail b4 commenting
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by Fucktensei: 2:09am On Aug 23, 2017
ItsTutsi:
do you know that you're an idiot?? angry

So you mean to tell me that Igbos who make up 50% of SS will come and start begging SS for survival on oil when your stupid Nigerian government was busying sharing some of the SE into SS because of oil, (one state in the SS is guilty of this) and tomorrow, you'll come and open your rotten mouth and say that SS has no indigenous Igbo speaking groups! Infact , era babukoi there! Anohia! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo / Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline / Osinbajo: How I Learnt Of My Nomination As Buhari’s Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.