Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) (42023 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 7:29am On Aug 23, 2017
Thank God. All we want is peace and justice.
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by Sparkle777(f): 7:32am On Aug 23, 2017
prewtyjulie:
you organized a meeting with thugs that wants to shed blood, but u are sending soldiers to KANU, God is not a man, His judgement is greater than what man can comprehend, u can ask daddy Adeboye what He did to pharaoh in the bible!

God bless u,my sister. This is exactly why the Biafran agitation will continue.
Why not also have a meeting of peace with the Igbos too?

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 7:40am On Aug 23, 2017
Ko ni daa fun gbogbo won!
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by israelmao(m): 7:43am On Aug 23, 2017
And the new logic will be; if we extended olive branch to Arewa Youth and they took it,what then would stop the IPOB?
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by DJMCOTTY(m): 7:43am On Aug 23, 2017
Propaganda!. Now that buharri is back they want to shift grounds.Idiota will say buharri has done something... Una do well!
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by jacyhelen(f): 7:44am On Aug 23, 2017
Hadone:
Igbos and other Nigerians are our brothers and sisters. We live cordially with them and ask any southerner living in the north he will attest how we harmoniously live together and respect one another. We did northern declaration to deliberately awaken them and even other Nigerians that the north can survive with or without anybody. We of course prefer to live as a nation since it's what's destined by God, but we'll not tolerate any threats any longer from anybody. Let me repeat myself again that the northern declaration is just a wake-up call to awaken most especially the igbos to come back to their senses and either stay or leave. Simple!! And we can say that "kwalliya ta biya kudin sabulu" a Hausa proverb which mean to say aim has been achieved. Because shortly after the declaration, the igbos starts dabbling saying this and that not intending to depart northern territories. And look at our leaders, Emirs and Governors went against it even though it's known to them that the declaration is just a mere saying not fully intentional. But look at how the Igbos publicly misbehave and non of their leaders could talk to them. Anyway I'm ready to take all your abuses, but I love you as Nigerians. Thank you

u said stay or leave.do u think IGBOs will stay..stop being stupid...Do u think with ur senses??.Conduct a referendum for them to see if they will stay or not.
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by obindomanya(m): 7:45am On Aug 23, 2017
riteprice1:
smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry infact i dont know what to say about this country
That u dont know what 2 say, is that not something! hahahaha. Dont mind them Buhari is back, they thought he s passed on! SO no more need 4 the QUIT NOTICE
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by jacyhelen(f): 7:46am On Aug 23, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Just lookat this rabid chest beater.
Nnamdi kanu was busy forming Rambo since 2015, the niga was busy cursing everyone and everything ...
Those nigas u insulted were keeping their calm while your rabid pig was busy jumping around... Saying the only thing his limited Ipork brain could carry .."the zoo will fall"
Fast forward to 2017, Arewa boys folow make one declaration ...na so everybody for ur YeastSide begin dey call call, na so una begin dey enta begging meetings up and down....

Now wey dem wan consider una, una dong dey make noise full everywhere again... Shameless set of people ...Abasi akan mbufo do oo.

olodo.begging who??..i will always pity the north if Nigeria Breakes....God bless Bokoharam!!

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by OlaSpeaker(m): 7:49am On Aug 23, 2017
prewtyjulie:
you organized a meeting with thugs that wants to shed blood, but u are sending soldiers to KANU, God is not a man, His judgement is greater than what man can comprehend, u can ask daddy Adeboye what He did to pharaoh in the bible!
Did you hear of the the Arewa youth recruiting forces for war? Nnamdi Kanu as overstepped his boundary i have heard and read about freedom fighters but to say the truth non archived their desire through stupidity

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by ularibabe: 8:08am On Aug 23, 2017
Real confused people, why that you call us 5 per cent still you don't want us to go?
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by menkas(m): 8:11am On Aug 23, 2017
Cow set of human being we are knw longer interested in so called useless Nigeria this useless Union must end we must get our Biafra this time no going back forward ever ip#istandwithbiafra
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by Lightening: 8:15am On Aug 23, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Nnamdi kanu was busy forming Rambo since 2015, the niga was busy cursing everyone and everything ...
Those nigas u insulted were keeping their calm while your rabid pig was busy jumping around... Saying the only thing his limited Ipork brain could carry .."the zoo will fall"
Fast forward to 2017, Arewa boys folow make one declaration ...na so everybody for ur YeastSide begin dey call call, na so una begin dey enta begging meetings up and down....

Now wey dem wan consider una, una dong dey make noise full everywhere again... Shameless set of people ...Abasi akan mbufo do oo

Guy, you are a lunatic. Igbos don't beg for anything. We earn our keep. We call bluffs when threatened. IPOB is yet to back down, why is the North backing down? If you have evidence to the contrary, other than the visit of the disgraced former MASSOB leader to the North for crumbs, post it or shut up.
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by daveson2020(m): 8:18am On Aug 23, 2017
grin grin lol confused country, confused arewa parasites. They are trying so hard to change their shame to mercy, while the people they are threatening doesn't care. As a matter of fact the quit notice should have been the fastest way of restoration of biafra. We pray they keep to their word.
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by nasoeb: 8:29am On Aug 23, 2017
Hadone:
Igbos and other Nigerians are our brothers and sisters. We live cordially with them and ask any southerner living in the north he will attest how we harmoniously live together and respect one another. We did northern declaration to deliberately awaken them and even other Nigerians that the north can survive with or without anybody. We of course prefer to live as a nation since it's what's destined by God, but we'll not tolerate any threats any longer from anybody. Let me repeat myself again that the northern declaration is just a wake-up call to awaken most especially the
igbos to come back to their senses and either stay or leave. Simple!! And we can say that "kwalliya ta biya kudin sabulu" a Hausa proverb which mean to say aim has been achieved. Because shortly after the declaration, the igbos starts dabbling saying this and that not intending to depart northern territories. And look at our leaders, Emirs and Governors went against it even though it's known to them that the declaration is just a mere saying not fully intentional. But look at how the Igbos publicly misbehave and non of their leaders could talk to them. Anyway I'm ready to take all your abuses, but I love you as Nigerians. Thank you

shot up your foolish mouth there. una for carry out the threat and watch the restof naija slaughter you bush fowls. the way I dey wait to slaughter all this abokis for Bonny Island. fools.
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by august2224(m): 8:36am On Aug 23, 2017
Hadone:
Igbos and other Nigerians are our brothers and sisters. We live cordially with them and ask any southerner living in the north he will attest how we harmoniously live together and respect one another. We did northern declaration to deliberately awaken them and even other Nigerians that the north can survive with or without anybody. We of course prefer to live as a nation since it's what's destined by God, but we'll not tolerate any threats any longer from anybody. Let me repeat myself again that the northern declaration is just a wake-up call to awaken most especially the igbos to come back to their senses and either stay or leave. Simple!! And we can say that "kwalliya ta biya kudin sabulu" a Hausa proverb which mean to say aim has been achieved. Because shortly after the declaration, the igbos starts dabbling saying this and that not intending to depart northern territories. And look at our leaders, Emirs and Governors went against it even though it's known to them that the declaration is just a mere saying not fully intentional. But look at how the Igbos publicly misbehave and non of their leaders could talk to them. Anyway I'm ready to take all your abuses, but I love you as Nigerians. Thank you

funny peeps. the north can survive on its own? survive on what? survive on d teeming almajiri youths begging their way through life? may sense fall on u. i am from d middle belt
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by nellyelitz(m): 8:44am On Aug 23, 2017
But why the change of mind? Oct 1st must stand oh!
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by backtosender: 8:48am On Aug 23, 2017
Arewa knows who they are dealing with they can't take that risk of their actions....they know clearly IPOB is the biggest organization the zoo can ever witnessed
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by isnovic(m): 8:53am On Aug 23, 2017
The eviction notice was a scheme to divert the citizens focus on the seemingly leadership gap, plus it was supposed to serve the purpose of installing a northern military leadership, on the excuse of break down of law and order, in the case the current leadership fails to return.

Now that the President did return, the plan B is not required hence the call off.

Shame to political speculators. Shame to the Arewa political think tank.

They should be more plain with their intentions and do not use others to achieve their sinister aim.
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by colli247(m): 8:59am On Aug 23, 2017
zoba88:
Arewa Youths met with Buhari s political adviser , Senator Babafemi Ojudu and resolved to reconsidered quit notice t Igbos.

Senator Babafemi Ojudu had a lengthy and resourceful meeting with leaders of the Coalition of Northern Groups today. They were the youths who some weeks ago shocked the nation by issuing a notice to the Igbos to quit the Northern part of the country on or before October 1.
After the meeting they resolved to reconsider their position and this will be made known at a press conference on Thursday.Disclosing the news,Senator Ojudu said...

'Had a lengthy and resourceful meeting with leaders of the Coalition of Northern Groups today. They were the youths who some weeks ago shocked the nation by issuing a notice to the Igbos to quit the Northern part of the country on or before October 1.

After the meeting they resolved to reconsider their position and this will be made known at a press conference on Thursday .
They described their action as Pre-emptive because of the incessant threat of war by IPOB'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/quit-notice-to-igbosarewa-youths-change.html?m=1 stupid ppl fools northerner has no sense at all
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by colli247(m): 9:02am On Aug 23, 2017
Lajet:
It's obvious that Northern leaders are they ones behind this Quit notice . They planned to used it to blackmail IPOB but they are very disappointed that their plan have failed. They have agreed to use plan B now which is to use Police and Army to crack down on IPOB members
truth bro after NIGERIA ARMY have a close door meeting with BUBU
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by chiamaka4g: 9:02am On Aug 23, 2017
These Arewa fools will never stop fooling themselves. See them feeling like gods.
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by ozoemenaca: 9:13am On Aug 23, 2017
Stupidity of the highest level. Who cares about their quit notice at least I m very sure many Igbos had already left the North if not the ones at Abuja
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:19am On Aug 23, 2017
GOOD NEWS THAT WIlL ONLY BE APPRECIATED BY THOSE,WHO KNOW THE VALUE OF PEACE.
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by multicolored(f): 10:22am On Aug 23, 2017
Kikikikikikikikik

kikikikikikikkikiki

kikikikikikikikikiki

kikikikikikikikikik

kikikikikikikikikik
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by effogis: 10:54am On Aug 23, 2017
I don't believe u. Hausa and Igbo have nothing in common, therefore disintegration is the answer. U voiced out the quit notice and now u are declining, very deceptive. Igbos will not allow what happened during the war to them to repeat itself, never again because once beating twice shy. Just tell your people in the Govt. to fix the date for referendum because no more going back on the issue of Biafran actualization, for the Igbos have suffered untold hardship at the hands of the North.
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by najib41: 11:05am On Aug 23, 2017
Good 4 dem Igbos. �
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by cosmos1440: 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
hmmn
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by Venica(f): 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2017
see them. confused set of people
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by MrSly(m): 4:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
Hadone:
Pls stop the rant
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by MrSly(m): 4:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Now wey dem wan consider una, una dong dey make noise full everywhere again... Shameless set of people ...Abasi akan mbufo do oo.
Shut!!! Ewu Hausa. Ewu akpu akpu. You don't even have a voice let alone choice in your so called but yet here you are shouting. Olodo!
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by Water101(f): 5:45pm On Aug 23, 2017
it all politics,they were making dat noise bcause burari no dey,nw that is back they want to quiet d mata.they care about his administration.how i wish christians can be their broda keeper...instead selfishness & greed na in full.am sure if buhari ain't back fire 4 dey montain.
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by Wyttcat: 6:12am On Aug 24, 2017
You cannibal that can't live in your region will soon have it to your throat. Foolish wanderer, you will soon have your head on the palm of your hand. Egbere omo ajarabuka, may sopona fill your belly with lagoon water.
ZorGBUooeh:

Ewedtu boy,arewa pipu don chop humble pie but dem militantz never change mind oo,so start packing ur load to ogbomosho. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos / Fayose Wears Shorts Again As He Inspects Lands In Ekiti State (Photos) / 2023 #GEJisComing: Jonathan Is Running For Presidency Under APC - Twitter Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.