Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

How Do I Tell My Friend I Got Engaged To Her Husband Last Night? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell My Friend I Got Engaged To Her Husband Last Night? (987 Views)

Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex / How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged / Farida Bashir Is Dead ('Snatched' Aisha Laah, Her Friend's Husband Last Year) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell My Friend I Got Engaged To Her Husband Last Night? by babasoji: 11:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
am in a hot mess. pls help.about six or seven years ago, my friend and her boyfriend started dating. Funke and Ade dated briefly in school. They 'were in love that even her friends got jealous of their relationship. Lol. myself included. But in a good way o. They were relationship bck goals then. Three years went by, things were going great. Then sometime in Ade’s final year, Funke cheated on him with another richer guy. She cannot up till today tell who ratted her out. Because she was very sure Ade couldn’t have found out on his own.

Before anyone tries to start insulting me, please you must know I am a responsible young woman of 27. I work with a top company in Lagos and I get paid very well so money is not my problem.

Fast forward to last year, Ade and Funke met in Canada and they both reconciled. This is after they separated in Uni about two years ago mind you o. The next thing we knew their wedding invitation cards reached us before you know they have a baby. This is early this year this happend. They were in Canada all along.

In April, Funke and her husband came back to Nigeria from Canada. They moved in somewhere on the island in Lagos here. I didn’t want to pay them a visit but Funke would always pressure me to.
I finally got to visit June and that is when my predicament started.

Read the rest of the story at http://nation.amore.ng/t/how-do-i-tell-my-friend-i-got-engaged-to-her-husband-last-night/150
Re: How Do I Tell My Friend I Got Engaged To Her Husband Last Night? by pimpchi(m): 11:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
OK... Make your predicament continue... LA click LA bend.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Friend I Got Engaged To Her Husband Last Night? by adaksbullet: 11:56pm On Aug 22, 2017
angry angry whot fuuuuuuucccck I'm I read? angry angry
Re: How Do I Tell My Friend I Got Engaged To Her Husband Last Night? by Jackossky(m): 11:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
kwatinue

LA also click LA bend...
Re: How Do I Tell My Friend I Got Engaged To Her Husband Last Night? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
If you need help, you'll post full story here

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Friend I Got Engaged To Her Husband Last Night? by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 23, 2017
hoeloeshi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Friend I Got Engaged To Her Husband Last Night? by phintohlar(f): 12:10am On Aug 23, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
If you need help, you'll post full story here
e tire me oo
Re: How Do I Tell My Friend I Got Engaged To Her Husband Last Night? by DickDastardLION(m): 12:16am On Aug 23, 2017
Des Clickus La Bendus ...
Aluta Continua et le mon de Predicamentee ... cool

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Friend I Got Engaged To Her Husband Last Night? by OrdercityWeb: 3:18am On Aug 23, 2017
You what!?

Funke!! Funke!!
Aye mi!!

Meanwhile, do you want to make money online shortening links. Then vist >>>>.net

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Miss About Ur Past Relationship? / 98% Of Ladies/women Wont Like This. / She Exchange Her Virginity For Ice-cream On Matric Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.