Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

She Exchange Her Virginity For Ice-cream On Matric Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Exchange Her Virginity For Ice-cream On Matric Day (987 Views)

36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought / 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) / Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Exchange Her Virginity For Ice-cream On Matric Day by Cymball: 5:34am On Nov 27, 2017
It was bright but the busy day as the sun smiled on the earth as the son of men carried on their various activities as assigned to them by nature or fate (either which one). This day was unusual as I had to clear some tasks (even if it meant shuffling between class and my office) set before me by virtue of my office. I, therefore, channeled all my resources and energy towards completing the tasks to avoid any form of procrastination.

Pheeew! I had been sapped of my energy and I needed to rest, listen to good music and thereafter eat. As I lay on my bed I remembered I have not written an article for the next publication and inspiration was not forthcoming. The resultant effect is that, I could be disclaimed because the Editor has no chill and writing articles was part of what I signed for.

I crawled out of my little coven called bedspace, meandered my way through some gigantic structures that I could not easily identify because there was no light and lo, I found myself rummaging faces and environments in search of what I myself don’t know up till this moment. What would be the topic of my article? I ruminated. Suddenly, a Facebok post popped up and I saw the picture of a friend in matric gown and then I decided to shift focus to female halls of residence may be in my “nosing for news, I would smell one” and to be rest assured that my olfactory nerve of news has been activated.

Read Full Story
https://www.theowlcampus.com/she-exchange-her-virginity-for-ice-cream-on-matric-day/

1 Like

Re: She Exchange Her Virginity For Ice-cream On Matric Day by Beesluv: 6:07am On Nov 27, 2017
Cheap ass. She will have nothing left during convocation
Re: She Exchange Her Virginity For Ice-cream On Matric Day by TaSoLakCaSh(m): 6:21am On Nov 27, 2017
DISGRACE TO HUMANITY
Re: She Exchange Her Virginity For Ice-cream On Matric Day by MatricNumber(m): 6:24am On Nov 27, 2017
Lemme have her Matric number
Re: She Exchange Her Virginity For Ice-cream On Matric Day by ikbnice(m): 6:48am On Nov 27, 2017
Fiction

(1) (Reply)

Is This Fashion Or Madness! Disturbing Picture! / What Do Men Actually Want? / Though I Am Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.