Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Ex-fiancé Of Lady Who Did Introduction Without Dating Reveals Shocking Details - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex-fiancé Of Lady Who Did Introduction Without Dating Reveals Shocking Details (2219 Views)

Can A Guy And Girl Be Close Friends Without Dating Or Romance? / KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures / Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Ex-fiancé Of Lady Who Did Introduction Without Dating Reveals Shocking Details by Fourwinds: 12:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
Precial419:
Ok I See Ur Point. She Hav Tasted Enough Of D Forbidden Fruit To Remain Wit One Person, She Luvs Variety.
you got it...the reason why I always advocate girls to stay of sex in their teens and wait till they are ready to marry... you will say what of boy... the truth is truck get accident and car do too but who do you think will easy get damage if both vehicle are to collide with same obstacle?
Re: Ex-fiancé Of Lady Who Did Introduction Without Dating Reveals Shocking Details by Precial419: 1:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
Fourwinds:
you got it...the reason why I always advocate girls to stay of sex in their teens and wait till they are ready to marry... you will say what of boy... the truth is truck get accident and car do too but who do you think will easy get damage if both vehicle are to collide with same obstacle?
Hmm Ure Jux Want To Bash D Woman. Its Obvious She Does Nt Want To Get Married. She Is Nt Jux A Prost Nw because Of D Money She Has Grown To Luv D Attention N Sex Frm Diff Men. I Dnt Knw Y U Guys Hav A Probs If a Girl Enjoys Sex. U Give Dem Alot Of Names Bt U Stil Date Dem Bt Wnt Marry N Den U Marry D One N Realise Shes Nt Gud In Bed N Den U Go Bck To Dem. Pls Giv Dese Set Of Girls A Break If U Wldnt Appreciate Dem.
Re: Ex-fiancé Of Lady Who Did Introduction Without Dating Reveals Shocking Details by walex2(m): 1:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
I believe the Lady is a prostitute. Marrying someone you have never met just because of cash.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Girls Now Reach Puberty Early / See 10 Photos And Videos That Proves That Kingtblak Hardly Gets An Erection / I Am Scared Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.