Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud (28320 Views)

Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return N24.7m Proceeds Of Fraud / Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) / Nigerian Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return N24.7m Proceeds Of Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud by BluntBoy(m): 7:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
An2elect2:
Jude 1:4
For certain individuals whose condemnation was written about long ago
have secretly slipped in among you. They are ungodly people, who pervert the grace of our God into a license for immorality and deny Jesus Christ our only Sovereign and Lord.

God bless you, brother.
Re: Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud by An2elect2(f): 7:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
BluntBoy:

God bless you, brother.
Amen. Sister wink

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud by NairaEffect(m): 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
Did a law firm actually write that?

Pathetic
Re: Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud by Aplaudez(m): 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
thought as much!
Re: Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud by Amajerry83(m): 9:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
Learn to speak the truth.
Dont u read the bible?
ecoeco:
cacophonous illiterates

So if a member of a church defrauds u in a personal business arrangement of which d church is not aware nd he donates to the church frm it

D church will come nd pay u abi?

If na like that me in this Nigeria

I hav lost over 15000 to Nigerian conductors running away with my change

I hav lost 3 phones 2 laptops to bona fide Nigerian citizens worth approximately #800,000

Oya Buhari come nd pay me they are ur citizens nd de pay tax

Nonsense
Adulterated fools

#Eco99#
Re: Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud by andyanders: 9:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
Why is this in front page, the English in that petition is not even correct,

Mynd44 lalasticlala

Exactly. How can a law firm put up this kind of letter.Na waoooooooooo.
Re: Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud by Ken4Christ: 9:50pm On Aug 23, 2017
Big Churches appears to always be involved with big scandals that is threatening the trust people have for churches in general.

Even if the church reserves the right to keep the money, they should at least make a public response to clear its name.

If I were in their shoes, I will return that money. A good name the Bible says is better than many riches.
Re: Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud by linearity: 10:18pm On Aug 23, 2017
phlopholly:
To address some shallow minds here;
1, The Church/any Church cannot return the said money because the police wrote them claiming it is fraud proceeds. The case should be taken to a competent court, and when investigated and found to be true, the court will write the Church and the money can be returned. If not, anyone can just wake up and claim he or she was defrauded and get police backing to refund their lies.
2, The pastor or head of the church is usually not present when you are paying your tithe. Nothing concern pastor or God with money wey you steal, come dey pay tithe inside. God will not come down from His throne and reject your tithe, before you even pay it, it has been rejected. There will be no record whatsoever of such payment in heaven. I remember paying some money into the church account because I knew the money wasn't clean and I did not want to spend it and I could not return it, so I gave it to the church, knowing fully well, there was no blessing attached to that.

It appear that, you are the one with a shallow mind here or that lacks reading comprehension.

None of the hypotheticals that you alluded to above took place as indicated by the OP.

1. This was not anonymous donation or a case where the Pastor did not know the donor or the Pastor was absent was not aware of the donation.

2. It is not also a case where the individual that was defrauded went to accuse the church.

3. The defraud individual took her case to the Police and the fraudsters was arrested and confessed.

4. The fraudsters said he donated the said amount to the church and also bought them some buses.

5. The local Pastor of the church, agreed to receiving the said proceeds of fraud, but indicated that he had since sent it to headquarters.

6. It is headquarters that is stone wall-ing.

You don't need a court to do what is right, even the Bible say we should rather settle our differences among ourselves and not in front of a magistrate in court, the court knows better as this same sermon comes from their pulpit everyday.

What other proof does the church needs? The fraudsters is even more righteous than the church here as he pleaded with the church to refund the money.

There is to dispute here to be resolved by a court, we only go to court to resolve disputes and not a as a cover to force us to do what we know is right.

The person that donated the money that the Pastor acknowledged receiving, came out and told the church that the money is the proceed of fraud and the person that was defrauded have a genuine case open at the police and you still want a court order before the money can be returned?

My guy use your church mind reason this thing na? Let's me independent for a second and call a spade a spade.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud by ebosed: 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
the petition (with lots of grammatical errors) did not mention RCCG.
Re: Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud by linearity: 11:05pm On Aug 23, 2017
ebosed:
the petition (with lots of grammatical errors) did not mention RCCG.

The petition was not against the church and I doubt if the petitioner knew the church was involved at the time of writing the petition.

It appear that, it was during the investigation and through the confession of the fraudsters that he mentioned the church and that you donated part of the money to the church use some to buy them busses.

The Pastor of the church did not deny the allegation, his rebuttal was that, the money has been sent to headquarters and attempt to get it from headquarters is stonewalled.
Re: Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud by burakado17: 11:06pm On Aug 23, 2017
rapcy:
A lady named Emilia ohwovoriole took to her Instagram page to accuse Redeem Christian Church Of God (RCCG) of refusing to return 24.4million Naira proceeds of fraud by one of its member who defrauded her. According to her, a member of RCCG defrauded her of 100 million naira and all attempts to get the money back from the Church was impossible.

She said all letters sent to the church by the Nigerian Police was not replied either. She also revealed that a victim has committed Suicide because of the issue on ground.

Investigation shows that 24.4 million Naira was paid into an RCCG account by the suspect the same week he defrauded her. See her post below.

http://www.dizboy.com/2017/08/lady-accuses-rccg-of-refusing-to-return.html?m=1
Where does she get that such amount? Which kind business they are they are into,, both should be investigated. Why are churches like to collect tithe from criminals or fraudsters. It seems they are the best customers to the churches
Re: Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud by optm(m): 9:04am On Aug 24, 2017
d copy of d petition posted seems to hv been written by an illiterate.
Re: Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud by fxskye: 10:44am On Aug 24, 2017
linearity:

It appear that, you are the one with a shallow mind here or that lacks reading comprehension.

None of the hypotheticals that you alluded to above took place as indicated by the OP.

1. This was not anonymous donation or a case where the Pastor did not know the donor or the Pastor was absent was not aware of the donation.

2. It is not also a case where the individual that was defrauded went to accuse the church.

3. The defraud individual took her case to the Police and the fraudsters was arrested and confessed.

4. The fraudsters said he donated the said amount to the church and also bought them some buses.

5. The local Pastor of the church, agreed to receiving the said proceeds of fraud, but indicated that he had since sent it to headquarters.

6. It is headquarters that is stone wall-ing.

You don't need a court to do what is right, even the Bible say we should rather settle our differences among ourselves and not in front of a magistrate in court, the court knows better as this same sermon comes from their pulpit everyday.

What other proof does the church needs? The fraudsters is even more righteous than the church here as he pleaded with the church to refund the money.

There is to dispute here to be resolved by a court, we only go to court to resolve disputes and not a as a cover to force us to do what we know is right.

The person that donated the money that the Pastor acknowledged receiving, came out and told the church that the money is the proceed of fraud and the person that was defrauded have a genuine case open at the police and you still want a court order before the money can be returned?

My guy use your church mind reason this thing na? Let's me independent for a second and call a spade a spade.

Gbam!......... We go to court when we failed to reach a compromise. I don't think RCCG will allow that to get to court.
Moreover, the donation was wired into the church account which makes it traceable with ease.

Thank you brother.
Re: Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud by IdeyFindWife: 11:05am On Aug 24, 2017
ecoeco:
cacophonous illiterates

So if a member of a church defrauds u in a personal business arrangement of which d church is not aware nd he donates to the church frm it

D church will come nd pay u abi?

If na like that me in this Nigeria

I hav lost over 15000 to Nigerian conductors running away with my change

I hav lost 3 phones 2 laptops to bona fide Nigerian citizens worth approximately #800,000

Oya Buhari come nd pay me they are ur citizens nd de pay tax

Nonsense
Adulterated fools

#Eco99#

And yet the Nigerian govt and other sane bodies keep recovering hidden loots by tracing pilfered funds to its very source Slush fund accounts.

Everything you wrote up there defies every forensic accounting principle in the book and shows you to be, not only, a jumped-up ignorant uppity illiterate Motherfurker but also a dreamer used to pulling shyt outta your arss just to earn likes as your life's sole achievement.

This NL pigsty is your paradise, enjoy, have fun wallowing!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria / Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). / Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.