Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression (16650 Views)

TECNO Camon 11 Pro Unboxing And First Impression / Infinix Hot 5 Unboxing Video And First Impression / Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 28, 2017
ritababe:

are u even listening to yourself? so people that don't have money for high end phone should go and steal to get it right?

I hardly reply females on NL, but let me do u a favour.

From ur reply, this issue is beyond ur comprehension.

Next tym, mak sure u read, read and read again before you quote me. Lols.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by maxjax(m): 10:48am On Aug 28, 2017
how can one get this phone here in benin?
Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by hustla(m): 11:00am On Aug 28, 2017
1gb ram phone in 2017?

I cnt believe this
Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by taleetah(f): 11:50am On Aug 28, 2017
rufans:
Wow spark spark spark !!!!!!
It's time i give out my current device to get this spark ASAP.
Where them admins?
Make una come help people way need to see this phone see am . I'm sure there's someone out there that needs a phone right now . grin
cc:
honeric01
semid4lyfe
seun
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
please give out your current device to me. I really need it.
Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by taleetah(f): 11:52am On Aug 28, 2017
rufans:
Wow spark spark spark !!!!!!
It's time i give out my current device to get this spark ASAP.
Where them admins?
Make una come help people way need to see this phone see am . I'm sure there's someone out there that needs a phone right now . grin
cc:
honeric01
semid4lyfe
seun
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
ease give out your current device to me, i really need it
Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
David160:
can I find a flip case for this fone?

of course, check oraimo for all things Tecno accessories
Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 28, 2017
maxjax:
how can one get this phone here in benin?

Check online stores like slot.ng
Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 28, 2017
hustla:
1gb ram phone in 2017?

I cnt believe this
Camdan it's a budget phone not a high end one
Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
Lovely. the packaging is A+
Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
Realboygenius:

I give you feedback soon
have you confirmed this? Though I doubt it
Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by maxjax(m): 1:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
ok. thanx
D4Daymoo:

Check online stores like slot.ng
Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by Nltaliban(m): 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Realboygenius:

Shikini money
20% of that money from you will be appreciated

I need to buy that phone before the price skyrockets

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by ZesusHVWritter(m): 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2017
vellie:
most phones come with front flash instead, led lights drain ba3 faster, u shld understand that,
fast charge spoils ba3 with time, cus it Heats up the ba3 than Normal charge...." u see the disadvantage.?
Plus the phone supports otg
Fast charge dey spoil battery with time? When you say "with time" you mean a phones battery lasts longer if it charges slower?
Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by Norman4real(m): 4:58pm On Aug 28, 2017
Phone looks good from a distance but doesn't feel that good in hand simply because of its plastic body. But at its price range its a good buy. People here will complain about low ram and small battery but in my view this isn't designed for heavy smartphone users. Its for those that just want a slim stylish phone that wont cost much, just to browse thru social media, play some light games and capture moderately good pictures. The fingerprint scanner is a good added bonus.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by henry007(m): 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
henry007:
Amazing photos which camera took that?

Just here to drop my unboxing for the TECNO Spark K7 and go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6rM3vOaYJg&feature=youtu.be%20%E2%80%A6

Norman4real:
Phone looks good from a distance but doesn't feel that good in hand simply because of its plastic body. But at its price range its a good buy. People here will complain about low ram and small battery but in my view this isn't designed for heavy smartphone users. Its for those that just want a slim stylish phone that wont cost much, just to browse thru social media, play some light games and capture moderately good pictures. The fingerprint scanner is a good added bonus.

Plastic doesn't feel so bad in the hand. Most people cover their phones with plastic protective cases anyway.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by vellie: 5:58pm On Aug 28, 2017
ZesusHVWritter:

Fast charge dey spoil battery with time? When you say "with time" you mean a phones battery lasts longer if it charges slower?
flash charge heats up the battery than Normal whereas certain amount of voltage is being pushed in, where as some fast chrge charges spoils ur battery makes em swell,
Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by rufans(m): 7:15pm On Aug 28, 2017
taleetah:
ease give out your current device to me, i really need it

How about if I tell you I'm using Nokia 3110c ? sad
Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by taleetah(f): 7:17pm On Aug 28, 2017
rufans:

How about if I tell you I'm using Nokia 3110c ? sad
oh.. If you say so
Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by rufans(m): 7:19pm On Aug 28, 2017
taleetah:
oh.. If you say so

So you still want ? grin
Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by preciousnobel(m): 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
Pls how much is the spark plus?
Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by taleetah(f): 8:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
rufans:

So you still want ? grin
a nokia 3310 wont be of use to me so there is no need
Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by ZesusHVWritter(m): 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2017
vellie:
flash charge heats up the battery than Normal whereas certain amount of voltage is being pushed in, where as some fast chrge charges spoils ur battery makes em swell,
Okay. So what you are saying is, if your phone is flash charging and heating up. Its bad, which means buying phones from tecno, infinix or any brand that can't give fast charge without heating is bad?

Dont get me wrong. What am trying to find out from you is what is bad.

Is fast charge bad because it charges battery fast?
Or is fast charge bad only if it makes your battery hot?
Or fast charge is bad because it does both?
Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by vellie: 9:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
ZesusHVWritter:

Okay. So what you are saying is, if your phone is flash charging and heating up. Its bad, which means buying phones from tecno, infinix or any brand that can't give fast charge without heating is bad?

Dont get me wrong. What am trying to find out from you is what is bad.

Is fast charge bad because it charges battery fast?
Or is fast charge bad only if it makes your battery hot?
Or fast charge is bad because it does both?
wah am trying 2 say is everythn got advantage and disadvantage ryt....? It charges buh also shortens the life time of the battery on every fast charge.... You can check battery maintenance, you'll see
Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by henry007(m): 9:12am On Aug 29, 2017
vellie:
wah am trying 2 say is everythn got advantage and disadvantage ryt....? It charges buh also shortens the life time of the battery on every fast charge.... You can check battery maintenance, you'll see

Are you speaking as a professional technician and phone tester with years of experience?
Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by vellie: 10:04am On Aug 29, 2017
henry007:

Are you speaking as a professional technician and phone tester with years of experience?
as a resercher, ive read tons of stuffs abt phones battries i've heard and i've seen...... Its good 2 read stuff u knw?
Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by Norman4real(m): 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
henry007:

Plastic doesn't feel so bad in the hand. Most people cover their phones with plastic protective cases anyway.
Yeah it's fine. But i think what i mean to say is that it doesn't feel as premium as it looks in the pictures. Good thing is that the plastic makes it very light and its not slipper at all.
Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by henry007(m): 9:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
Norman4real:
Yeah it's fine. But i think what i mean to say is that it doesn't feel as premium as it looks in the pictures. Good thing is that the plastic makes it very light and its not slipper at all.

Yeah you're right metal over plastic any day in terms of money's worth. However my favourite material is the combination of both as seen on the Blackberry KEYone
Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by paolokonqueror(m): 1:27am On Sep 27, 2017
Lol not bad but no be shikini money be that oh, it's worth it tho

Realboygenius:

Shikini money
Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by paolokonqueror(m): 1:28am On Sep 27, 2017
I agree! I like this phone cause of its beauty and certain feautures I didn't expect it'll have with theprice

Behankey:
Tecno designs recently has been beautiful. Evident in this device also. Although one would expect more, definitely not bad for a low end phone.
Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by paolokonqueror(m): 1:30am On Sep 27, 2017
I didn't expect it to have a finger print sensor sef! The phone has its target market I guess and it's okay

Norman4real:
Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by Behankey(m): 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
paolokonqueror:
I agree! I like this phone cause of its beauty and certain feautures I didn't expect it'll have with theprice

I think Tecno attempted to fit in so mny things into it. Which makes sense. Means that with little, u can get more.
Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by paolokonqueror(m): 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
That has always been their MO, they went the extra mile on this, especially if the Spark Plus comes out
Behankey:
I think Tecno attempted to fit in so mny things into it. Which makes sense. Means that with little, u can get more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Libby App For Kindle Fire Download With Easy Steps / Millions Barred From Calls, SMS, Data As MTN Experience Service Hitch / Download Any File Or Web Page With Opera Mini 4.1 Beta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.