Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression (16653 Views)

TECNO Camon 11 Pro Unboxing And First Impression / Infinix Hot 5 Unboxing Video And First Impression / Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by DavidoArsenal(m): 8:59am On Sep 30, 2017
I agree the price and spec is nice, maybe I'm greedy but they can do more grin
Abdstrakt:
nice specs for the price... looks beautiful too
Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by Behankey(m): 9:04am On Sep 30, 2017
paolokonqueror:
That has always been their MO, they went the extra mile on this, especially if the Spark Plus comes out
Let's wait and see. But the Spark has already broken sales record even.
Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by dejiWEST: 9:35am On Sep 30, 2017
Lol You hit the nail on the head, his head grin grin
vellie:
u no dey Hear low budget? Abi u deaf.? The fact that u can afford Oga sammy and xiomi dsnt mean sm1 can......." dont u got other phones that got these?
Abi u want samsung s8 specs on 30k phone.?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by dejiWEST: 9:36am On Sep 30, 2017
Abi na, make all man no feel left behind
ritababe:
nice design.

at least those that want fingerprint phone with low budget can easily afford this.
Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by paolokonqueror(m): 9:39am On Sep 30, 2017
Oh really? What record did it break?
Behankey:
Let's wait and see. But the Spark has already broken sales record even.
Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by DavidoArsenal(m): 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
At the end of the day, everybody with wetin dem like, the phone is reasonably affordable
Abiodunspectre:

Please tell him...
The amount is decent for the price...
A Samsung phone with same specs will surely cost more.
Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by DavidoArsenal(m): 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
The CX Camera is good, nice videos too Man
henry007:

Amazing! That's my Vlogging camera too. It's just that good.
Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by paolokonqueror(m): 3:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
The Plus is the one I'm even really waiting for the specs they released are very impressive

scarycuteface:
Not a bad device. Sure the Plus will br a little bit better. Looks great too.
Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by paolokonqueror(m): 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2017
Your Camon CX is a good magician! cool
Realboygenius:

Thank you Mr Henry
My Camon CX did the magic
Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by henry007(m): 10:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
DavidoArsenal:
The CX Camera is good, nice videos too Man

Thanks. cheesy
Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by omoalajah(m): 12:11am On Oct 02, 2017
You should do that
chicwoman:
Hmm
This phone is nice. Seems I should buy it for my younger brother.
Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by datyorubaboy: 12:37am On Oct 02, 2017
Exactly oo
dejiWEST:
Abi na, make all man no feel left behind
Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by scarycuteface(m): 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
paolokonqueror:
The Plus is the one I'm even really waiting for the specs they released are very impressive

It is out now. Goes for around 43k
Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by Abdstrakt(m): 10:29am On Oct 10, 2017
DavidoArsenal:
I agree the price and spec is nice, maybe I'm greedy but they can do more grin
Of there's always room for improvement, but note that this is an entry-level device.
Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by saxby(f): 1:09pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nice phone. Please is there a red version of the tecno spark?
Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by DavidoArsenal(m): 11:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
I get that, I guess I just want them to keep getting better
Abdstrakt:

Of there's always room for improvement, but note that this is an entry-level device.
Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by DavidoArsenal(m): 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
Yeah and the phone fine die
saxby:
Nice phone. Please is there a red version of the tecno spark?
Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by sureinfo: 2:32am On Dec 01, 2017
Abiodunspectre:

When buying for your brother don't forget to buy one for us too grin
Me too no go mind one o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Millions Barred From Calls, SMS, Data As MTN Experience Service Hitch / Download Any File Or Web Page With Opera Mini 4.1 Beta / N1.04tn Fine: MTN Seeks Out Of Court Settlement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.