Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Nigerian Man Angry With His Wife For Giving Birth To Their First Child Through C - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Angry With His Wife For Giving Birth To Their First Child Through C (1151 Views)

Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo / Man Angry With Girlfriend. She Had Sex With Someone Else / Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Angry With His Wife For Giving Birth To Their First Child Through C by lordkit2: 12:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
According to a Facebook user, Oluwayemisi Oyeneye Okunowo, shared the story online and asked what advice peoplehave for her friend who asked her to post her story online.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/08/23/nigerian-man-angry-with-his-wife-for-giving-birth-to-their-first-child-through-c-section/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Man Angry With His Wife For Giving Birth To Their First Child Through C by taylor88(m): 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
ur diick wasn't big that was y she gave birth via CS

teamanaconda
Re: Nigerian Man Angry With His Wife For Giving Birth To Their First Child Through C by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
How do women marry such insensitive men?
Does he want her to suffer post partum depression?
This is why Nigerian men should get involved in antenatal classes. Some are so ignorant on these matters.

Maybe he would have preferred she dies _that way he would have enough MONEY to marry a first hand wife before she even rots.

Not easy, but it's best she ignores him. I am sure she didn't wish to birth that way, not like there is anything wrong with having a CS. Delivery processes is not a time to show feminine STRENGTH. The life of mother and child is always the priority.

There is more backward reasoning wherever that came from.
What next? He will say her boobs has fallen?
She has only female kids?
Her tummy is no longer flat?

-She can take him to the doctor for professional counselling.
-Send him links to read up on CS if he is sensible to read it.
-Explain to him calmly, how CS helped.
-Her mother can talk to him, her mother is preferable because lots of Nigerian inlaws are touchy on this issue

She needs all the love and support now, may sense fall on that man. Ladies should watch out for their man's ideology on various family issues before taking that walk down the aisle. Some little things matter.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Angry With His Wife For Giving Birth To Their First Child Through C by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
I think the husband lacks education.which is more important life or death? SMH
Re: Nigerian Man Angry With His Wife For Giving Birth To Their First Child Through C by funstufz: 12:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
Really,
you don't mean it,

anaconda has nothing to do with it

taylor88:
ur diick wasn't big that was y she gave birth via CS

teamanaconda
Re: Nigerian Man Angry With His Wife For Giving Birth To Their First Child Through C by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2017
they should tell this ignoramus that having a C section has nothing to do with being strong (or not)...
Re: Nigerian Man Angry With His Wife For Giving Birth To Their First Child Through C by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
Mr man you should be glad at least her pussy won't be wide and slack.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Angry With His Wife For Giving Birth To Their First Child Through C by Evablizin(f): 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2017
Father let little sense descend on her husband.AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Angry With His Wife For Giving Birth To Their First Child Through C by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
Women nowadays are lazy and have everything too easy, our mothers of old would never accept to give birth through c-section, it was completely unheard of. They were strong, courageous and only gave birth the natural way. Heck, my mum, my grandmum, my greatgrandmum gave birth alone without any external help.

If you think I'm wrong, show me one place in the Bible or Quran where a woman gave birth through CS. Just one! angry
Re: Nigerian Man Angry With His Wife For Giving Birth To Their First Child Through C by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
LastMumu:

Women nowadays are lazy and have everything too easy, our mothers of old would never accept to give birth through c-section, it was completely unheard of. They were strong, courageous and only gave birth the natural way. Heck, my mum, my grandmum, my greatgrandmum gave birth alone without any external help.

If you think I'm wrong, show me one place in the Bible or Quran where a woman gave birth through CS. angry

You this boy again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Angry With His Wife For Giving Birth To Their First Child Through C by Daeylar(f): 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
Evablizin:
Father let little sense descend on her husband.AMEN

grin grin grin
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Angry With His Wife For Giving Birth To Their First Child Through C by Amarabae(f): 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
MadeuP story by a traffic seeking blogger, Next Pls
Re: Nigerian Man Angry With His Wife For Giving Birth To Their First Child Through C by Divay22(f): 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
LastMumu:

If you think I'm wrong, show me one place in the Bible or Quran where a woman gave birth through CS. angry
It's not really about strength sometimes.
What about if she has some complications, and CS is the only way to save mother and child.
The man is just concern about the money he spent and not the baby or d mother
Re: Nigerian Man Angry With His Wife For Giving Birth To Their First Child Through C by pryme(m): 10:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
Evaberry:
Mr man you should be glad
at least her pussy won't be wide and slack.

Coming from a lady, I think you got this one wrong.
Re: Nigerian Man Angry With His Wife For Giving Birth To Their First Child Through C by rossyc(f): 10:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
PaperLace:
How do women marry such insensitive men?
Does he want her to suffer post partum depression?
This is why Nigerian men should get involved in antenatal classes. Some are so ignorant on these matters.

Maybe he would have preferred she dies _that way he would have enough MONEY to marry a first hand wife before she even rots.

Not easy, but it's best she ignores him. I am sure she didn't wish to birth that way, not like there is anything wrong with having a CS. Delivery processes is not a time to show feminine STRENGTH. The life of mother and child is always the priority.

There is more backward reasoning wherever that came from.
What next? He will say her boobs has fallen?
She has only female kids?
Her tummy is no longer flat?

-She can take him to the doctor for professional counselling.
-Send him links to read up on CS if he is sensible to read it.
-Explain to him calmly, how CS helped.
-Her mother can talk to him, her mother is preferable because lots of Nigerian inlaws are touchy on this issue

She needs all the love and support now, may sense fall on that man. Ladies should watch out for their man's ideology on various family issues before taking that walk down the aisle. Some little things matter.
You have said it all...What an insensible man.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Angry With His Wife For Giving Birth To Their First Child Through C by babyfaceafrica: 10:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
This news na lie...
Re: Nigerian Man Angry With His Wife For Giving Birth To Their First Child Through C by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:28am On Aug 24, 2017
LastMumu:

If you think I'm wrong, show me one place in the Bible or Quran where a woman gave birth through CS. Just one! angry

C section had not been discovered back then, and many women died during childbirth due to that fact... just like people say that mobile phone are wrong, and there is no mention of it in the bible, duh!

(1) (Reply)

Couple Uses Cucumber And Watermelon In Their Pre-wedding Photos / Guys , Come Inside... Is This 3 Or 4inches? / Airforce1: A Nairaland Celebrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.