Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

They Want To Reap Where They Did Not Sow - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Want To Reap Where They Did Not Sow (624 Views)

10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sexx When They Visit Their Boyfriends / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends / Shy Girls: How To Talk To Them... Do They Want To Be Approached? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Want To Reap Where They Did Not Sow by lekanjohn(m): 11:24am On Feb 19, 2010
I discover recently that each time i branch an empty vendor desk, people will start trooping in,anytime i call on a hawker, people will gather to buy the same thing i am buying but the most worrisome part of this is the issue of this young shall grow in my area i am planning to lay,I now discover some guys running after her after i took the bold step of approaching her.I am worried, could it be some sort of spiritual philosophy ?
Re: They Want To Reap Where They Did Not Sow by Karbex: 1:20pm On Feb 19, 2010
I am karbex,ur fellow nairalander.the comment u post recently,looking into the matter psychologically,i think u should seek the attention of spiritualist.
Re: They Want To Reap Where They Did Not Sow by r231(m): 1:22pm On Feb 19, 2010
Re: They Want To Reap Where They Did Not Sow by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 19, 2010
Maybe you should start a church. Since people always do 'folo folo' with you, you'd have no problem attracting a huge congregation [. . .and the consequent huge offerings, and then huge bank account]

P.S. As for the 'young shall grow' you're planning to lay, don't be such a paedophile!
Re: They Want To Reap Where They Did Not Sow by Nautillus(m): 1:27pm On Feb 19, 2010
Whats up with all the newbies these dayz. . . . Is weed so cheap now, ? ? ?
Re: They Want To Reap Where They Did Not Sow by googles: 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2010
Nautillus:

Whats up with all the newbies these dayz. . . . Is weed so cheap now, ? ? ?

[size=13pt]LWKMD. . . . . you bad
[/size]
Re: They Want To Reap Where They Did Not Sow by SisiKill1: 3:51pm On Feb 19, 2010
Talk about paranoia.
Re: They Want To Reap Where They Did Not Sow by daduke2k(m): 3:55pm On Feb 19, 2010
hmffm sad sad

(1) (Reply)

Best Thread In The Romanctic Section - Ever! / I Am Confused / Can I Luv Someone I Have Never Seen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.