Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional (19506 Views)

Kenneth Copeland Calls Forth 'Supernatural Heatwave' To Kill Coronavirus In NYC / Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) / American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 2:28pm On May 26, 2018
OP you skipped today's devotional instead you posted tomorrows devotional today, please post today's devotional 26th God bless you so much for blessing me so much with this great devotional amen
Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 26, 2018
ProPastorChris:
OP you skipped today's devotional instead you posted tomorrows devotional today, please post today's devotional 26th God bless you so much for blessing me so much with this great devotional amen
sir, it's today's devotional, just the date that was mistaken and it has been changed, I thought today is 27th lolz. Thanks for your observations, You are blessed, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:36am On May 27, 2018
KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL
27TH MAY 2018

TOPIC : GOD WANTS YOU WELL
(KENNETH COPELAND)

If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the Lord that healeth thee.
Exodus 15:26

Has the devil ever tried to put you under condemnation by telling you that it’s contrary to the principles of faith to use doctors and medicine when you need healing? If so, here are some encouraging words that I believe will help you put your heart at rest.
It is God’s will to heal you. That’s the first and most important thing for you to understand. If your faith is strong and you can believe the Word without wavering (regardless of what circumstances or symptoms come against you), then you’ll be able to receive that healing by faith alone.
But that kind of faith takes more than just hearing a few sermons about healing. It takes a deep personal revelation of God’s healing power. So, if you haven’t yet developed that kind of faith, the doctor is your best friend.
If you’re not certain whether your faith is strong enough or whether you need a doctor’s help, follow the instructions of the Apostle Paul (Colossians 3:15) and let peace be your umpire.
If fear rises up within you when you think about doing without medical help, then go to a doctor. And go in faith! On the other hand, if you have a sure confidence within you that healing is yours strictly by faith, let your faith do its work and receive your healing directly. Whether or not you go to the doctor is not the issue. It is what you do with your faith.
Either way, you can rejoice knowing God is working with you, meeting you at the level of your faith. Thank God for your healing—however it comes!—and do not let Satan put you under condemnation. It is none of his business!
Scripture Reading:
Deuteronomy 7:8-15

MY-COMMENT:
God wants you well, Doctor or not God's priority is to see you well and prosper. If your faith is strong enough to do away with doctors prescription and medicines that will be great but if not kindly visit the doctor with faith believing you are already healed, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A FANTASTIC SUNDAY.
HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY.
www.prayersinspired..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 6:47am On May 28, 2018
28TH MAY 2018

TOPIC : RECEIVE THE MAN OF GOD
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.
John 13:20

I can’t tell you how many born-again, Holy Ghost-filled Christians pick their pastor apart on Saturday night and then expect him to pray the prayer of faith for them Sunday morning! They’ll constantly make critical comments about the evangelists and preachers that God has sent to minister to them and then wonder why the rain of the Spirit has all but dried up in their churches.
Most of those folks would never dream of criticizing the ministry of Jesus. Yet, according to the Word of God, that’s precisely what they’re doing. You see, Jesus said, “He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me.”
I know ministers fail sometimes. I know they make mistakes. Jesus knew they would too. But, even so, He said, “If you receive them, you receive Me.”
If you think some preacher’s doctrine is wrong, then pray for him. Stop sitting under his ministry if necessary. But the Scripture says, “Who are you to judge someone else’s servant? To his own master he stands or falls. And he will stand, for the Lord is able to make him stand” (Romans 14:4, New International Version).
The ministers of the gospel are not your servants, they’re God’s servants. Whether they’re right or whether they’re wrong, love them and respect them if for no other reason than to honor the One who sent them.
Learn to receive the minister of God that Jesus sends to you with the same respect and the same honor that you would give Jesus Himself. You’ll open the door for great spiritual power to be released. You’ll clear the way for God to meet your needs. The Anointing of God will be released through the man of God to you.
Refuse to let criticism hold back the Anointing of the Holy Spirit. Then get ready to be blessed because, I guarantee, He won’t hold out on you.
Scripture Reading:
Numbers 12:1-16

MY-COMMENT:
Don't criticize your pastor's or backstab them at the back due to their short comings, they are not your servant but God's servant, they are not spirit but human whom are also prone to mistakes, rather encourage them and love them and their anointing and the grace upon their lives will flow to you, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A GREAT MONDAY.
HAPPY NEW WEEK.
www.prayersinspired..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 10:13am On May 29, 2018
29TH MAY 2018

TOPIC : DON'T HESITATE
(KENNETH COPELAND)

He that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.
James 1:6-8

What happens when you hesitate to do something God has told you to do? Your adversary takes the first step. The devil gets the jump on you.
If you want to live by faith, hesitation is one of the most hazardous habits you could ever have. It comes from being indecisive. The Bible says a man like that is “unstable and unreliable and uncertain about everything he thinks, feels, decides” (The Amplified Bible).
If you are double-minded, the decisions you make are split. You try to live by faith and protect your fear at the same time. You make faith statements like “I believe God is going to heal me.” Then your fear whispers, “But I wouldn’t want to say I’m well just yet.” You’re so busy going back and forth between faith and fear, you can’t make any progress at all.
Kick the habit of hesitation today. Make a solid decision to trust in and act on the Word of God. Settle it forever. Resolve never to entertain doubts again. When doubt comes to your mind, cast it out quickly.
When God speaks, don’t waste a moment. Step right out in faith. That way, you can always keep the devil a step behind you!
Scripture Reading:
James 1:1-8

MY-COMMENT:
Don't hesitate to do what God has asked you to do, jump into it before the devil start throwing doubts into your heart, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
HAVE A NICE TUESDAY.
www.prayersinspired..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 10:09am On May 30, 2018
30TH MAY 2018

TOPIC : TELL THE GOOD NEWS
(KENNETH COPELAND)

God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
2 Corinthians 5:19

Very few unsaved people today have ever really heard the “good news.” Why? Because too many Christians are busy telling the world God is mad at them. And telling them that they’re terrible and wrong. Some call that “good news,” but it’s not, and it’s not what God has commissioned us to share.
He’s given us the “word of reconciliation”!
He’s sent us to tell the news that God has restored harmony and fellowship between Himself and men. All men. Not just believers. Not just the people in your church, but everyone!
That’s right. The worst old reprobate sinner in the world is every bit as reconciled to God as you are. Look at Romans 5:10 and you’ll see what I mean. It says that “when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son.”
Reconciled. That word is past tense. God has already restored fellowship between Himself and the world. He did it when there was not one person on earth except Jesus who believed in the new birth. He did it when the entire world was lying in sin.
Through the death and resurrection of Jesus, God has cleansed and forgiven and restored to Himself every man, woman and child on the face of this earth. All any of us have to do now is receive it.
That’s the good word God has given us. That’s the word we need to share with those who are lost. If we’ll do it, I can almost guarantee you, they won’t stay lost very long.
Scripture Reading:
2 Corinthians 5:10-21

MY-COMMENT:
God has reconciled the world to himself through the death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ, this is the good news we are to tell people so they can receive it and receive Him who died for all, and resurrected to give life to all, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A PLEASANT WEDNESDAY.
www.inspiredprayers..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:26am On May 31, 2018
31ST MAY 2018

TOPIC : LIVE IN POWER
(GLORIA COPELAND)

Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
Romans 6:4

As a believer, you actually have residing in you the same new life God gave Jesus when He raised Him from the dead. The old sinner you once were has died. You’ve become a new creation on the inside.
You are full of the resurrection life of God!
But sin, disobedience and living a selfish, carnal life will keep that resurrection life from flowing out. Sin will separate you from the power of God, even though you’re born again. Resurrection life will lay dormant in you if you walk in sin.
You can’t overcome sin by trying to stop sinning, however. You overcome it by walking after the new life God has put within you, by spending time in the Word and in prayer. As you do that, the Spirit of God will strengthen you and enable you to put that sin under your feet.
Remember, though, the Holy Spirit will not subdue those old fleshly habits of yours on His own. He’ll wait on you to take the initiative. Then He will strengthen you to follow through with your decision. He will teach you how to walk in the new life that is on the inside of you.
Take the first step today by asking for His help. Say, “Lord, I desire to experience the power to live by this new life every day. By a decision of my heart, I put down the dictates of sin. I declare myself dead to sin. In Jesus’ Name, I will spend time in prayer and in the Word today. As I do, I believe I’ll receive a Holy Ghost refreshing in my life. I believe I’ll begin to live out the resurrection power that You’ve placed in me!”
Scripture Reading:
Romans 7:1-6

MY-COMMENT:
Live the new life that has been deposited into you, don't let sin cover your reasoning, you have the resurrection power in you already, walk in it and you won't fulfill the lust of the flesh, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY.
www.prayersinspired..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 01, 2018
1ST JUNE 2018

TOPIC : THE GREAT ESCAPE
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6

Once you start stepping out in faith and walking in the spirit, the devil will see to it that you have ample opportunity to fall flat on your spiritual face. He’ll try to get you into some jams where there appears to be no way out.
But take it from me as one who’s been there, if you’ll look to God and trust His wisdom instead of your own, He’ll always show you a way of escape (1 Corinthians 10:13). Not only that, but He’ll do it in such a way that He’ll get the glory and you’ll have the last laugh on the devil.
I remember one particular Wednesday night in Wichita Falls, Texas, where I was faced with just such a situation. I was preaching on the reality of the righteousness of God, and the anointing was really strong. Just as my message reached its climactic moment, a woman in the audience suddenly burst forth in tongues. I told her to stop three times, but she only continued to grow louder. By the time she hushed, the anointing had gone and the message was forgotten. So I looked at that woman sternly and began to correct her for being out of order.
Then a man sitting next to her spoke up and said, “Brother Copeland, she is stone deaf. She can’t hear a word you’re saying.”
At that point, I had no idea what to do. Not only had my sermon been shattered, but the whole congregation was mad at me for getting onto that poor deaf woman. (I found out later the man next to her used her to disrupt services and run preachers out of town. When the service reached a high point, he’d punch her and tell her it was her turn to prophesy.)
So, I just stopped a moment and got quiet and waited for the Lord to tell me what to do. Sure enough, He told me. He said, Call her up and lay hands on her and I’ll open her ears.
Talk about a turnaround! When God healed that woman’s ears, He turned that disaster into one of the most powerfully anointed meetings I’d ever had. Everyone was blessed!
Next time the devil tries to back you in a corner, get quiet. Ask God to show you the way of escape. He’ll bring you out in victory every time.
Scripture Reading:
Acts 14:8-22

MY-COMMENT:
Your great escape is to trust in the Lord and not lean on your own understanding or on your own power and ability, rather trust in God for directions because the devil will raise some unforseen situations that will throw you off balance, you will need God's wisdom to overcome such situations, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A BLESSED FRIDAY.
HAPPY NEW MONTH.
www.prayersinspired..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 02, 2018
2ND JUNE 2018

TOPIC : BEGIN TO PRAISE HIM
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Rejoice in the Lord, O you [uncompromisingly] righteous [you upright, in right standing with God]; for praise is becoming and appropriate for those who are upright [in heart].
Psalm 33:1, AMP.

Praise. According to the Word of God, that’s the most appropriate, becoming thing that you as a believer can do.
Let me warn you though, God’s idea of “appropriate” praise and your idea of appropriate praise may well be two very different things. The praise He calls for is joyous and uninhibited. And, at times, it’s just plain loud!
If you don’t believe it, look in the Bible and see the kind of praise that goes on in heaven. Read Isaiah 6 and find out how they act in the throne room. The seraphim shout in there until the doorposts shake! And when they do, the glory of the Lord fills the house.
When you get to heaven, you’re going to be praising like that too. You’re going to be leaping and praising God with every part of your being. But don’t wait until then to start. Begin now.
Decide today that instead of praising God the way you like, you are going to start doing it the way He likes. Begin to release those praises joyously, uninhibitedly. Don’t wait until you get to heaven to praise God with all your being. Do it now. He deserves it!
Scripture Reading:
Isaiah 6:1-8

MY-COMMENT:
Don't hesitate to praise God with all your being, he deserves it now and forever. You don't need to start acting all holy and discreet in your praise to him, you need to shout and jump giving praises to him that has made you well and alive, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A GREAT SATURDAY
HAPPY WEEKEND.
www.prayersinspired..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 03, 2018
3RD JUNE 2018

TOPIC : FREE FROM FEAR
(KENNETH COPELAND)

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
2 Timothy 1:7

What would you think if I told you that you could live without fear? Would you believe me if I said that despite what you saw on the news tonight, you could be perfectly at peace? Impossible? Unrealistic? No!
You see, fear isn’t just a reaction to external circumstances. It’s a spiritual force. It begins inside of you. And it is totally destructive. In fact, fear is Satan’s primary weapon. He moves in response to fear, the way God moves in response to faith. He challenges the promises of God with it.
An excellent example of this is found in Matthew 14 when Jesus invited Peter to come to Him on the water. “But when he [Peter] saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me” (verse 30).
What enabled Peter to walk on the water? His faith in the Word of Jesus. What caused Peter to sink? He saw the wind boisterous and he was afraid. It wasn’t the wind that defeated him, it was his fear of it! He looked at his circumstances, gave in to the fear, and the result was defeat. If Peter had kept his focus on Jesus, his faith would never have wavered. All the blustering and blowing in the world couldn’t have drawn him off course.
Faith is developed by meditating on God’s Word. Fear is developed by meditating on Satan’s lies. Such fearful meditation is called “worrying.” Don’t do it!
The Word of God is the sword of the Spirit. Use it to fight Satan every time he comes against you. Hold up your shield of faith and quench all of his fiery darts. Speak words of faith and fear will depart.
Scripture Reading:
Psalm 27

MY-COMMENT:
We have the Spirit of God which brings in peace into us, therefore tap into the wealth of his peace and be free from fear, Amen.

GOOD EVENING EVERYONE.
HOPE YOU HAD A FASTASTIC SUNDAY.
STAY BLESSED!
www.prayersinspired..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 04, 2018
4TH JUNE 2018

TOPIC : STRENGTH MADE PERFECT
(GLORIA COPELAND)

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
2 Corinthians 12:9

When you run into an impossible situation, a situation you simply don’t have the strength or the ability to handle, are you often tempted to simply give up and accept defeat? Don’t! Instead shout, “Glory!” because the Word says God’s strength is about to be made perfect in you.
The word translated “strength” in this scripture is dunamis. It means “God’s miracle-working power.” Just think about that. When your human strength ends, God has promised that His miraculous power will bring you through!
If you’ll look in Acts 14, you can see that promise in action. The Apostle Paul was stoned by a group of Jews, taken out of the city and left for dead. Paul’s human strength had ended. He was absolutely powerless.
But the disciples gathered around him and prayed, the Lord raised him up, and he went on his way. In other words, when Paul didn’t have enough human strength to overcome, God’s miracle-working power was sufficient for him. It enabled him to be an overcomer in spite of his weakness!
So, if you are facing a crisis today—
If you’re sick and medicine has failed you—
If your finances are out of control—
If your family is falling apart—
If bad habits have you hopelessly bound—
If you’ve done absolutely all you know to do and you still haven’t gotten results—
Then rejoice! For when human strength ends, the power of God excels!
Only believe!
God’s grace is sufficient for you!
Scripture Reading:
Acts 14:1-22

MY-COMMENT:
When your human strength fails, God grace will pull you through, always rely on God because He's the only one that can perfect us and strengthen our weakness, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A PLEASANT MONDAY.
HAPPY NEW WEEK.
www.divinerevelationsstream.info

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 9:01am On Jun 04, 2018
Glory to God forever!

Tosinex:
4TH JUNE 2018

TOPIC : STRENGTH MADE PERFECT
(GLORIA COPELAND)

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
2 Corinthians 12:9

When you run into an impossible situation, a situation you simply don’t have the strength or the ability to handle, are you often tempted to simply give up and accept defeat? Don’t! Instead shout, “Glory!” because the Word says God’s strength is about to be made perfect in you.
The word translated “strength” in this scripture is dunamis. It means “God’s miracle-working power.” Just think about that. When your human strength ends, God has promised that His miraculous power will bring you through!
If you’ll look in Acts 14, you can see that promise in action. The Apostle Paul was stoned by a group of Jews, taken out of the city and left for dead. Paul’s human strength had ended. He was absolutely powerless.
But the disciples gathered around him and prayed, the Lord raised him up, and he went on his way. In other words, when Paul didn’t have enough human strength to overcome, God’s miracle-working power was sufficient for him. It enabled him to be an overcomer in spite of his weakness!
So, if you are facing a crisis today—
If you’re sick and medicine has failed you—
If your finances are out of control—
If your family is falling apart—
If bad habits have you hopelessly bound—
If you’ve done absolutely all you know to do and you still haven’t gotten results—
Then rejoice! For when human strength ends, the power of God excels!
Only believe!
God’s grace is sufficient for you!
Scripture Reading:
Acts 14:1-22

MY-COMMENT:
When your human strength fails, God grace will pull you through, always rely on God because He's the only one that can perfect us and strengthen our weakness, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A PLEASANT MONDAY.
HAPPY NEW WEEK.
www.divinerevelationsstream.info

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 05, 2018
5TH JUNE 2018

TOPIC : TRUST HIM TO DELIVER YOU

A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.... There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
Psalm 91:7,10

Naturally speaking, this is a terrifying world we’re living in today. A world that staggers from one disaster to another. Almost daily we hear about wars, about the dangers of nuclear weapons and chemical warfare, about oil spills and earthquakes and floods, about diseases on the rise and crime sweeping through our cities.
But in the midst of it all, God is promising to be a refuge and a fortress to those who will trust and dwell in Him.
“But, Gloria,” you might say, “He made that promise thousands of years ago when things weren’t in as desperate shape as they are today!”
That may be so, but you know what? That promise is right up-to-date. It was made for our generation. Just think about it. Back when Psalm 91 was written, man hadn’t even invented weapons that could destroy 10,000 people at once. We’re the generation that did that. So when He said, “No evil will befall you,” He was including us.
No evil will befall you. My, what a statement! You need to catch hold of it and believe it today. Believe that God wants to be God in your life. He wants to be your protection. He wants to be your security. He wants to be the first Name you call when trouble comes your way. He wants to be the One you trust in and look to, to keep you safe. And if you’ll do that, He’ll never, never let you down.
He can handle all the dangers that surround you. I don’t care how bad they are, He can handle them! He proved that with Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego. They were bound and thrown into a fiery furnace that was so hot that the men who threw them in were killed by the heat. Now you can’t get in any more trouble than that. But God brought them through and when they came out, they didn’t even smell like smoke. Hallelujah!
So, no matter how terrifying things around you seem to get, trust God. He’ll always be faithful. He’ll never be out doing something else when you need help. He’ll be right there to deliver you from any problem, any catastrophe, any kind of devastation.
Let Him prove in your life what He proved in the lives of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego: No other can deliver like He can!
Scripture Reading:
Daniel 3

MY-COMMENT:
The LORD is our Great Deliverer, trust in the strength of His arm alone, Amen!

GOOD EVENING!
DO HAVE A PLEASANT NIGHT REST
www.prayersinspired..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 8:52am On Jun 06, 2018
What an assurance what a promise!
Glory to God forever

Tosinex:
5TH JUNE 2018

TOPIC : TRUST HIM TO DELIVER YOU

A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.... There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
Psalm 91:7,10

Naturally speaking, this is a terrifying world we’re living in today. A world that staggers from one disaster to another. Almost daily we hear about wars, about the dangers of nuclear weapons and chemical warfare, about oil spills and earthquakes and floods, about diseases on the rise and crime sweeping through our cities.
But in the midst of it all, God is promising to be a refuge and a fortress to those who will trust and dwell in Him.
“But, Gloria,” you might say, “He made that promise thousands of years ago when things weren’t in as desperate shape as they are today!”
That may be so, but you know what? That promise is right up-to-date. It was made for our generation. Just think about it. Back when Psalm 91 was written, man hadn’t even invented weapons that could destroy 10,000 people at once. We’re the generation that did that. So when He said, “No evil will befall you,” He was including us.
No evil will befall you. My, what a statement! You need to catch hold of it and believe it today. Believe that God wants to be God in your life. He wants to be your protection. He wants to be your security. He wants to be the first Name you call when trouble comes your way. He wants to be the One you trust in and look to, to keep you safe. And if you’ll do that, He’ll never, never let you down.
He can handle all the dangers that surround you. I don’t care how bad they are, He can handle them! He proved that with Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego. They were bound and thrown into a fiery furnace that was so hot that the men who threw them in were killed by the heat. Now you can’t get in any more trouble than that. But God brought them through and when they came out, they didn’t even smell like smoke. Hallelujah!
So, no matter how terrifying things around you seem to get, trust God. He’ll always be faithful. He’ll never be out doing something else when you need help. He’ll be right there to deliver you from any problem, any catastrophe, any kind of devastation.
Let Him prove in your life what He proved in the lives of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego: No other can deliver like He can!
Scripture Reading:
Daniel 3

MY-COMMENT:
The LORD is our Great Deliverer, trust in the strength of His arm alone, Amen!

GOOD EVENING!
DO HAVE A PLEASANT NIGHT REST
www.prayersinspired..com

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 07, 2018
6TH JUNE 2018

TOPIC : HIGH PRIEST OF YOUR CONFESSION

Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession [or confession], Christ Jesus.
Hebrews 3:1

Very few believers today understand the mystery of the apostleship and priesthood of Jesus. We think that an apostle is some kind of supersaint. But apostle actually means “sent one.” So, Jesus has been sent from God to do something for us.
He’s been sent to serve as our High Priest. Again, many believers don’t have the first idea what a high priest does. They picture a person walking around in strange clothes performing religious rituals.
In reality, a high priest is much more than that. He is one who is authorized to administer, to execute, to implement and to carry into effect. Now, you may wonder what it is that Jesus is authorized to administer, execute or carry out on your behalf. Hebrews 3:1 says that Jesus is the High Priest of our confession. He’s been sent to put into effect, to execute, to carry out the words that you say.
But, chances are, you’ve been speaking what you feel, instead of speaking words of faith. If, for example, you’re speaking sickness, what’s He going to do with that? He’s not High Priest over sickness. He can’t execute that. If you’re saying, “I’m so weak, I’m so tired,” He can’t carry that out. The Bible says, “Let the weak say, I am strong!” The minute you say that, Jesus can administer strength.
Jesus is not going to administer sickness or disease or poverty or sin. He’s defeated all that. He is High Priest over deliverance and righteousness and freedom.
Consider that. Then as you come before Jesus, don’t speak words of defeat. Speak words He can implement—words of victory. That’s what He’s been ordained by God to bring to pass in your life.
Scripture Reading:
Hebrews 7:20-28

MY-COMMENT:
make a positive confession, we already have a high priest who is ready to bring all our confessions into reality. Remove every negative thought and confession, we have been made more than a conqueror through Christ Jesus, Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 7:02am On Jun 07, 2018
I am strong
I am full of health
I am a success
I am blessed
I am fruitful and productive
I am a blessing to my world
I am a doer of the Word
I am the glory of God

Tosinex:
6TH JUNE 2018

TOPIC : HIGH PRIEST OF YOUR CONFESSION

Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession [or confession], Christ Jesus.
Hebrews 3:1

Very few believers today understand the mystery of the apostleship and priesthood of Jesus. We think that an apostle is some kind of supersaint. But apostle actually means “sent one.” So, Jesus has been sent from God to do something for us.
He’s been sent to serve as our High Priest. Again, many believers don’t have the first idea what a high priest does. They picture a person walking around in strange clothes performing religious rituals.
In reality, a high priest is much more than that. He is one who is authorized to administer, to execute, to implement and to carry into effect. Now, you may wonder what it is that Jesus is authorized to administer, execute or carry out on your behalf. Hebrews 3:1 says that Jesus is the High Priest of our confession. He’s been sent to put into effect, to execute, to carry out the words that you say.
But, chances are, you’ve been speaking what you feel, instead of speaking words of faith. If, for example, you’re speaking sickness, what’s He going to do with that? He’s not High Priest over sickness. He can’t execute that. If you’re saying, “I’m so weak, I’m so tired,” He can’t carry that out. The Bible says, “Let the weak say, I am strong!” The minute you say that, Jesus can administer strength.
Jesus is not going to administer sickness or disease or poverty or sin. He’s defeated all that. He is High Priest over deliverance and righteousness and freedom.
Consider that. Then as you come before Jesus, don’t speak words of defeat. Speak words He can implement—words of victory. That’s what He’s been ordained by God to bring to pass in your life.
Scripture Reading:
Hebrews 7:20-28

MY-COMMENT:
make a positive confession, we already have a high priest who is ready to bring all our confessions into reality. Remove every negative thought and confession, we have been made more than a conqueror through Christ Jesus, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 07, 2018
7TH JUNE 2018

TOPIC : PUT THE RUMORS TO REST

And Moses stretched forth his hand toward heaven; and there was a thick darkness in all the land of Egypt...but all the children of Israel had light in their dwellings.
Exodus 10:22-23

Years ago Satan started a rumor. He told a few Christians they had to live like the world, sharing all the same misfortune, defeat, poverty and failure as those around them. Well, the word spread. You may have heard the rumor yourself. But I am telling you right now that it is a crafty lie.
The Word of God says in Psalm 91:10, that evil can’t even come near your house if you are abiding in Him.
In John 16, Jesus Himself says He has deprived the world of power to harm you. And Exodus 10:23 says that when thick darkness surrounded the Egyptians, the children of Israel had light in their dwellings.
By these and other scriptures, you can see that God never intended you to experience all of the junk that the world suffers. He’s always wanted His children to live above it, to stand out as light in a dark world.
In the Old Testament, God’s fame was established because of the miracles He had worked for His children. That same thing should be true today with you and me. We should be glorifying God by the miraculously victorious lives we live. People should be coming up to us and saying things like, “I’ve heard how God healed you.” Or, “I’ve heard how your children were delivered from drugs,” or, “God has really brought you out of a financial crisis.”
Can you see now why Satan would spread a rumor that would make you believe you have to suffer with the world instead of live as victor over it? He doesn’t want people running after you asking where you get your power, your peace, your health and prosperity.
But that’s exactly what God wants to happen. So, put the Word of God to work and dare to receive the blessings He has promised to you. Let the light of God’s power in your life put the devil’s dark rumors to rest!
Scripture Reading:
Philippians 2:1-16

MY-COMMENT:
Put the lies of the devil to rest. All things have been freely given to you, so you don't have to live a miserable life like the world, you are a new born specie with godly inheritance, All things are yours, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A FANTASTIC THURSDAY.
www.prayersinspired..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 08, 2018
8TH JUNE 2018

TOPIC : ADDICTED TO THE WORD
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Ye know the house of Stephanas...and that they have addicted themselves to the ministry of the saints.
1 Corinthians 16:15

I want you to begin to develop an addiction today—an addiction to the Word of God. That may sound odd to you, especially if you don’t have much of an interest in the Word right now. But, believe me, it’s possible. I’ve done it myself and I’ve seen others do it, time and again.
All you have to do is make a decision to give yourself to it. To focus your time and attention on it. The more you give yourself to it, the more your desire for it will grow. Eventually, it will consume your thinking.
Surprised? You shouldn’t be. That happens with anything you totally give yourself to. It happens, for example, with people who give themselves to pornography. As they focus their attention on it, the spirit behind it moves in on their consciousness and eventually draws them from mental activity into physical activity. Finally, they come to a place where they can’t be satisfied. They can’t get enough.
That same principle works on the positive side when you begin to give yourself to God’s Word. You can give yourself to it to the point where it totally consumes your mental and physical life. The more of it you get, the more you want. The Spirit behind the Word, the Holy Spirit, will draw you and lead you closer to Jesus than you ever imagined possible.
I’ve never yet met anyone walking in faith and power who at some time hadn’t developed that kind of addiction by giving themselves totally to the Word for an extended time. I don’t mean just a few minutes here and there either. I’m talking about some serious time.
So determine to do that. Determine to become a “Word addict.” Once you do, you’ll never be willing to live without it again.
Scripture Reading:
Hebrews 4:1-12

MY-COMMENT:
Study the Word and know it, when you have it all stuck in your heart don't let it just sit in there, put it to your mouth also, let your mouth keep saying it, let your mouth keep talking it by so doing the devil will even be afraid to near you, Hallelujah.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
www.prayersinspired..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 8:37am On Jun 08, 2018
I am a Word addict!

Tosinex:
8TH JUNE 2018

TOPIC : ADDICTED TO THE WORD
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Ye know the house of Stephanas...and that they have addicted themselves to the ministry of the saints.
1 Corinthians 16:15

I want you to begin to develop an addiction today—an addiction to the Word of God. That may sound odd to you, especially if you don’t have much of an interest in the Word right now. But, believe me, it’s possible. I’ve done it myself and I’ve seen others do it, time and again.
All you have to do is make a decision to give yourself to it. To focus your time and attention on it. The more you give yourself to it, the more your desire for it will grow. Eventually, it will consume your thinking.
Surprised? You shouldn’t be. That happens with anything you totally give yourself to. It happens, for example, with people who give themselves to pornography. As they focus their attention on it, the spirit behind it moves in on their consciousness and eventually draws them from mental activity into physical activity. Finally, they come to a place where they can’t be satisfied. They can’t get enough.
That same principle works on the positive side when you begin to give yourself to God’s Word. You can give yourself to it to the point where it totally consumes your mental and physical life. The more of it you get, the more you want. The Spirit behind the Word, the Holy Spirit, will draw you and lead you closer to Jesus than you ever imagined possible.
I’ve never yet met anyone walking in faith and power who at some time hadn’t developed that kind of addiction by giving themselves totally to the Word for an extended time. I don’t mean just a few minutes here and there either. I’m talking about some serious time.
So determine to do that. Determine to become a “Word addict.” Once you do, you’ll never be willing to live without it again.
Scripture Reading:
Hebrews 4:1-12

MY-COMMENT:
Study the Word and know it, when you have it all stuck in your heart don't let it just sit in there, put it to your mouth also, let your mouth keep saying it, let your mouth keep talking it by so doing the devil will even be afraid to near you, Hallelujah.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
www.prayersinspired..com

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 09, 2018
9TH JUNE 2018

TOPIC : GRACE IS ENOUGH
(GLORIA COPELAND)

And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me.
2 Corinthians 12:7

The devil has used the traditional teaching of Paul’s thorn in the flesh to talk believers out of the blessings of God for years, to try to convince us to settle for everything from sickness to sin—and to do it of our own free will.
It is perhaps the most destructive and the most widely accepted misinterpretation of Scripture that exists in the Body of Christ today. I’ve gone into countries to preach to people who hardly had any knowledge of the Word at all and still I have found that somehow they’d been taught about Paul’s thorn.
And most of them have been taught wrongly.
Tradition says that God gave Paul the thorn in the flesh. What’s more, tradition makes the “thorn” into some great mystery. But the Scripture doesn’t say that at all!
It says that the thorn in the flesh was a messenger of Satan. Not God—Satan! The thorn was quite literally just what Paul says it was—a “messenger sent from Satan.”
You see, everywhere Paul went, he preached the gospel and every time he preached, he destroyed a little more of Satan’s kingdom. So, Satan sent a messenger, an evil spirit, to stop him.
When Paul sought the Lord concerning this thorn (look at 2 Corinthians 12:8-10), God didn’t answer Paul in the negative. God said, “My grace (or, My favor) is enough. It is sufficient for you. For My strength is made perfect in your weakness (inability to produce results)” (W.E. Vine’s Expository Dictionary of Old and New Testament Words).
In other words, when Paul didn’t have enough human strength to overcome, God’s miracle-working power was sufficient for him. It enabled him to be an overcomer in spite of his weakness.
Don’t allow the devil to talk you out of your victory. Throw tradition aside and dare to believe the Word of God. Fight the fight of faith, and just like the Apostle Paul, you will see the salvation of the Lord!
Scripture Reading:
2 Corinthians 12:1-10

MY-COMMENT:
Fight the fight of faith, don't let any torn weigh you down, you are already more than a Conqueror, not even a messenger of Satan can stop you, crush them with the Word and move on, look unto Jesus and stand on His Victory and that Victory is yours because He has given it to you, can you shout AMEN, Hallelujah.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A FANTASTIC SATURDAY.
HAPPY NEW WEEK.
www.prayersinspired..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 10, 2018
10TH JUNE 2018

TOPIC : DEVELOP THE LOVE

(KENNETH COPELAND)
And what this love consists in is this: that we live and walk in accordance with and guided by His commandments (His orders, ordinances, precepts, teaching). This is the commandment, as you have heard from the beginning, that you continue to walk in love [guided by it and following it].
2 John 1:6, AMP!

Quite simply, God says love is keeping His commandments. That brings love out of the indefinite into something explicit. But God has done more than define love for you. He’s given you instructions so that you can know how to love as He loves. By giving you His Word, God has given you His love manual in black and white. All you have to do is follow it and you’ll be walking in love.
If you’ve made Jesus Christ the Lord of your life, you’ve already taken the first step of obedience. The love of God has been born within you. But, unless you take steps to develop it, that love will remain hidden within you. Love works in much the same way as the force of faith. Like faith, love becomes active through knowledge of the Word.
Become love conscious by confessing and acting on God’s Word today. As you meditate these scriptures, see yourself living the love life. See yourself walking in accordance with and guided by the commandments of Jesus. Develop the love He has hidden in you.
Scripture Reading:
1 John 2:3-11

MY-COMMENT:
Develop the love consciousness towards God and towards His people. You will only understand how much and how well to love after filling yourself with the Word and by this you will be deeply rooted in Love towards God and men. Endeavor to love more today.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY.
www.prayersinspired..com
Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 11, 2018
11TH JUNE 2018

TOPIC : FROM DESPERATION TO DEVOTION
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
Colossians 3:2

Things, things, things! A better job. A bigger house. New clothes for the kids. Tomorrow’s luncheon date. A better television. Get the picture?
Many of us have learned to believe God to prosper us to such a degree that we have too much to keep up with. We end up spending so much time and energy taking care of the legitimate “things” of life that we unconsciously give the attention and affections of our heart over to this natural world instead of to God.
When Kenneth and I first heard about living by faith, we were in desperate circumstances. We were sick and broke, so it was easy for us to dedicate ourselves to prayer and to the Word. But as we honored God’s Word, He honored and prospered us. We came to the place where we were no longer desperate. Then came the real test of our faith. Would we serve God out of our love for Him instead of our desperation?
Well, praise God, we did. But in the process we found out one thing: It takes a lot more dedication to serve God when you’re prosperous than it takes when you’re desperate! There’s a constant temptation to get so caught up in the earthly things that your desire for the things of God fades into the background.
As the material blessings of God come your way, remember, God has not trained you in His Word so you can consume it on your own lusts. He has revealed His Word to you so you can walk in the spirit and do the job He’s called you to do.
Don’t let the things of this world cause you to miss out on the glorious things of the spirit. Get your priorities in line with God’s Word. Set your mind on things above, and you’ll discover just how heavenly life was really meant to be!
Scripture Reading:
Colossians 3:1-16

MY-COMMENT:
You don't have to be desperate about the things of the World, rather focus yourself on the Word of God. The scripture says we should set our minds on things above and not things below, so start leaving in devotion to the Word of God rather in desperation to the things of the world, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
HAPPY MONDAY.
IT'S MY BIRTHDAAAY, I'M GIVING GOD ALL THE GLORY, AMEN.
DO HAVE A NICE DAY.
www.prayersinspired..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 12, 2018
12TH JUNE 2018

TOPIC : PLAY TO WIN
(KENNETH COPELAND)

1 John 5:5 - "who is he that overcometh the world but he that believes Jesus is the Son of God"

I’ve often heard people say, “It’s not whether you win or lose, it’s how you play the game.” That’s nonsense. If you play the game right, you’ll win!
Any coach will tell you that part of playing the game right is having a winning attitude. That’s what God wants us, as believers, to have. He wants us to have so much faith in Him that we
expect to whip any obstacle the devil brings our way. He wants us to expect to win at the game of life.
But most of us don’t come by that attitude easily. We’re so accustomed to losing that we have to totally change our way of thinking if we want to have a winning mind-set. In Ephesians, the Apostle Paul told the Church to renew their minds. Like us, they needed to change their attitudes, to renew their minds to the fact that Jesus overcame the world.
If you haven’t already, you need to do that too! You need to develop a glorious sense of confidence that says, “Hey, Devil, I’m going to be victorious and there’s not a thing you can do to stop me!”
“But, Brother Copeland, you don’t know the kinds of problems I’m facing.”
I know I don’t, but Jesus does and He said you should “cheer up” because He can give you peace in the midst of tribulation. He said that when Satan comes against you with everything he has, you should take heart because He’s already beaten it—Jesus has already overcome it and so can you!
First John 5:5 puts it this way, “Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?”
Do you know what that scripture means? It means that if you are a born-again believer, you have an absolute right to be a winner, to overcome every aspect of this evil world. Think about that. Meditate on it. Start developing a winning attitude today!
Scripture Reading:
Romans 8:29-39

MY-COMMENT:
You were born a winner the day you got born again. Start developing a winning attitude, Christ has already won the victory for you.

GOOD EVENING EVERYONE.
HAVE A GREAT NIGHT REST!
www.prayersinspired..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 6:47am On Jun 13, 2018
Winning is my game!

Tosinex:
12TH JUNE 2018

TOPIC : PLAY TO WIN
(KENNETH COPELAND)

1 John 5:5 - "who is he that overcometh the world but he that believes Jesus is the Son of God"

I’ve often heard people say, “It’s not whether you win or lose, it’s how you play the game.” That’s nonsense. If you play the game right, you’ll win!
Any coach will tell you that part of playing the game right is having a winning attitude. That’s what God wants us, as believers, to have. He wants us to have so much faith in Him that we
expect to whip any obstacle the devil brings our way. He wants us to expect to win at the game of life.
But most of us don’t come by that attitude easily. We’re so accustomed to losing that we have to totally change our way of thinking if we want to have a winning mind-set. In Ephesians, the Apostle Paul told the Church to renew their minds. Like us, they needed to change their attitudes, to renew their minds to the fact that Jesus overcame the world.
If you haven’t already, you need to do that too! You need to develop a glorious sense of confidence that says, “Hey, Devil, I’m going to be victorious and there’s not a thing you can do to stop me!”
“But, Brother Copeland, you don’t know the kinds of problems I’m facing.”
I know I don’t, but Jesus does and He said you should “cheer up” because He can give you peace in the midst of tribulation. He said that when Satan comes against you with everything he has, you should take heart because He’s already beaten it—Jesus has already overcome it and so can you!
First John 5:5 puts it this way, “Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?”
Do you know what that scripture means? It means that if you are a born-again believer, you have an absolute right to be a winner, to overcome every aspect of this evil world. Think about that. Meditate on it. Start developing a winning attitude today!
Scripture Reading:
Romans 8:29-39

MY-COMMENT:
You were born a winner the day you got born again. Start developing a winning attitude, Christ has already won the victory for you.

GOOD EVENING EVERYONE.
HAVE A GREAT NIGHT REST!
www.prayersinspired..com

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 13, 2018
13TH JUNE 2018

TOPIC : BLESSINGS BY THE BUSHEL
(KENNETH COPELAND)

And he said unto them, Take heed what ye hear: with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you.
Mark 4:24

How many blessings are you going to receive from the Word of God? It depends on how many you expect to receive. When God measures them out to you, He’ll be using your measuring stick, not His own. He always works that way.
Two people can hear God’s Word about healing, for example. One will measure it with faith. “Praise God, by His stripes I was healed!” he’ll say. “I believe that with all my heart, and I’m going to keep on believing it until I receive my healing.”
The other will measure it with skepticism. “I don’t care what Bible verses he comes up with,” he’ll say. “I just don’t trust that preacher. I’ll give this healing stuff a try, but I doubt very much if anything’s going to come of it.”
Both of those people will get exactly what they expect. God will measure to them just as they measured the Word. One will get healed...the other won’t.
I must warn you though, sometimes measuring the Word with faith is hard. Years ago, when Gloria first read the scripture, “Owe no man anything,” it was tempting for her to measure it as a curse, not a blessing. We were living in a terrible little house at the time, and she wanted a new one more than just about anything.
How were we ever going to buy a decent house without borrowing? It didn’t seem possible. So, to her, it was as if that scripture had said, “Gloria, you can’t have a new house.”
But she refused to measure it that way. She grabbed the devil by the throat and said, “Look here now, you’re not going to cheat me out of my house.” Then she started believing that somehow God could provide her with a house debt free. Sure enough, He did.
If you want to receive blessings by the bushel load, start going to the Word with a bushel basket. Put a big measure of faith in the hand of God. He’ll fill it to overflowing and give it right back to you!
Scripture Reading:
Luke 8:1-18

GOOD EVENING..
HAVE A GREAT NIGHT REST!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 14, 2018
14TH JUNE 2018

TOPIC : KNOW GOD'S WILL
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it.
Psalm 127:1

What a time of monumental decisions and changes we’re living in. If there ever was a day when you and I must know God’s will and purpose for our lives, it’s now.
In fact, nothing else is going to work! God is changing and rearranging things, lining them up for the end-time move of the Spirit. If you’re going to keep up, you must know God’s perfect plan for your life— and how to carry it out in His power!
How do you do that? Through prayer.
In fact, God has provided us a prayer in His Word that we can use to receive the wisdom and understanding we need for this critical time we live in. You’ll find it in Colossians 1:9-11.
“For this cause we...do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of [God’s] will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; that ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God; strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness.”
In recent months, God has instructed Gloria and me to pray that prayer for our ministry Partners and for ourselves every day. It’s a powerful, Holy Ghost-inspired prayer that will not only enable you to know what God’s will is, but to have the wisdom and understanding to carry it out.
That’s where most failure comes in Christian endeavors. We get a glimpse of God’s will for our lives in the spirit, but then we mess things up by trying to carry it out in the flesh. Instead of letting the Lord build the house in His power, we try to build it ourselves and end up doing it all in vain.
Don’t make that mistake in the days ahead. Instead, pray this prayer that God has given us. It was written in the New Testament for you. Put your name in it. It’s a prayer you can be sure God will answer. Put it to work in your life daily and God will fill you with His knowledge and understanding!
Scripture Reading:
Colossians 1:9-22

MY-COMMENT:
these are times we need to key into God's will and pray it out into manifestations for our life. Endeavor to pray God's will upon your life, upon your finances, upon your business, upon your family and you will see things turning around for your good, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY.
www.prayersinspired..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2018
15TH JUNE 2018

TOPIC : CAST YOUR CARES ON HIM
(KENNETH COPELAND)

When I first learned to cast my cares on the Lord, I was down in south Texas preaching a meeting that no one was coming to. I’m telling you, people were staying away from that meeting by the thousands; and after a service or two with just the preacher, one or two others and me in attendance, I was starting to sweat it. But the Lord said, Cast that care on Me, so I did.
I started walking around grinning and whistling. I told the devil, “I’m not going to frown or have one worried thought. I came here to preach and that’s what I’m going to do, and it’s God’s business whether anyone shows up or not. I couldn’t care less!”
I went around so happy I felt downright foolish. The devil said, “What’s the matter with you? Don’t you even have sense enough to worry over something like this?” I suppose people were saying, “I guess he’s too dumb to worry. I think it’s because he’s never been to seminary. He can’t tell a landslide from a flop.”
But I told the Lord, “I have my care rolled over on You, and if no one shows up but that one dear old woman, she’s going to be the most preached-up old woman in the state of Texas because I’m going to preach just the same as if there were a crowd.”
I didn’t realize then what was happening, but that carefreeness put me in a noncompromising position with the devil. He couldn’t get to me anymore. He couldn’t get me in fear and unbelief anymore. He couldn’t pressure me and get me to compromise because I didn’t care. I’d given all my care to God!
Are you ready to be free of care? If you are, just make this confession of faith:
“I’m a believer. I’m not a doubter. The Word works in me. And at this moment, I humble myself under the mighty hand of God. I cast all my care over on Him. From this moment forward, I refuse to worry. Instead, I will pray. I will use my faith and believe, and He’ll exalt me over the problem and over the devil. For I belong to Jesus and He cares for me!”
Scripture Reading:
Psalm 55:16-22

MY-COMMENT:
Cast your cares on Jesus, do not doubt, do not disbelief, fill your heart with his Word and belief it, do not doubt it but stand on it, and you shall rejoice, Amen.

GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A PLEASANT FRIDAY
www.prayersinpired..com

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 6:55am On Jun 16, 2018
Halelluyah glory to God, I refuse to worry because greater is He that's in me than he that's in the world!

Tosinex:
15TH JUNE 2018

TOPIC : CAST YOUR CARES ON HIM
(KENNETH COPELAND)

When I first learned to cast my cares on the Lord, I was down in south Texas preaching a meeting that no one was coming to. I’m telling you, people were staying away from that meeting by the thousands; and after a service or two with just the preacher, one or two others and me in attendance, I was starting to sweat it. But the Lord said, Cast that care on Me, so I did.
I started walking around grinning and whistling. I told the devil, “I’m not going to frown or have one worried thought. I came here to preach and that’s what I’m going to do, and it’s God’s business whether anyone shows up or not. I couldn’t care less!”
I went around so happy I felt downright foolish. The devil said, “What’s the matter with you? Don’t you even have sense enough to worry over something like this?” I suppose people were saying, “I guess he’s too dumb to worry. I think it’s because he’s never been to seminary. He can’t tell a landslide from a flop.”
But I told the Lord, “I have my care rolled over on You, and if no one shows up but that one dear old woman, she’s going to be the most preached-up old woman in the state of Texas because I’m going to preach just the same as if there were a crowd.”
I didn’t realize then what was happening, but that carefreeness put me in a noncompromising position with the devil. He couldn’t get to me anymore. He couldn’t get me in fear and unbelief anymore. He couldn’t pressure me and get me to compromise because I didn’t care. I’d given all my care to God!
Are you ready to be free of care? If you are, just make this confession of faith:
“I’m a believer. I’m not a doubter. The Word works in me. And at this moment, I humble myself under the mighty hand of God. I cast all my care over on Him. From this moment forward, I refuse to worry. Instead, I will pray. I will use my faith and believe, and He’ll exalt me over the problem and over the devil. For I belong to Jesus and He cares for me!”
Scripture Reading:
Psalm 55:16-22

MY-COMMENT:
Cast your cares on Jesus, do not doubt, do not disbelief, fill your heart with his Word and belief it, do not doubt it but stand on it, and you shall rejoice, Amen.

GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A PLEASANT FRIDAY
www.prayersinpired..com

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 16, 2018
16TH JUNE 2018

TOPIC : HANG ON
(KENNETH COPELAND)

So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
Isaiah 55:11

Did you know that the battleground for the problem you’re facing right now is in your mind and on your lips? If you’ll hit the devil with the Word and cast the care of the situation over on God, you’ll win.
Let me warn you though, hanging on to the Word isn’t always easy. The devil knows that if he doesn’t steal it from you, you’ll use it to enforce his defeat.
So don’t be surprised when he sends an evil spirit to exalt itself against the Word of God. If you’re sick, he may begin to tell you, “You’re not healed. You know that healing’s not for today. Even if it were, it wouldn’t work for you. It might work for someone else but not you.”
If he starts to tell you that kind of thing, don’t buy it! Don’t start worrying around about it and thinking, Oh my, I’m afraid I’m not going to get healed. I sure don’t feel healed. Why, I’m probably going to just get worse and worse....
Remember this: It’s the Word that does the work, not the one holding on to it. It’ll work for anyone who’ll put it to work. It’ll work for you just like it worked for Jesus when He walked the earth.
He told Satan, “It is written!” No matter what the devil tries to tell you, refuse to let go of the Word. Tell him what is written concerning your situation. Let the Word fight its own fight. It’ll whip the devil every time.
Scripture Reading:
Psalm 19:7-14

MY-COMMENT:
Hang on the Word, It's working, the fact that you are not seeing it yet doesn't mean it's not functioning, by the time the result comes it will be awestrucking. Put off the devil from his balance and keep declaring the Word, your situation will turn around in no time, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A PLEASANT SATURDAY.
www.prayersinspired..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 8:18am On Jun 16, 2018
The Word sure works every time glory to God!

Tosinex:
16TH JUNE 2018

TOPIC : HANG ON
(KENNETH COPELAND)

So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
Isaiah 55:11

Did you know that the battleground for the problem you’re facing right now is in your mind and on your lips? If you’ll hit the devil with the Word and cast the care of the situation over on God, you’ll win.
Let me warn you though, hanging on to the Word isn’t always easy. The devil knows that if he doesn’t steal it from you, you’ll use it to enforce his defeat.
So don’t be surprised when he sends an evil spirit to exalt itself against the Word of God. If you’re sick, he may begin to tell you, “You’re not healed. You know that healing’s not for today. Even if it were, it wouldn’t work for you. It might work for someone else but not you.”
If he starts to tell you that kind of thing, don’t buy it! Don’t start worrying around about it and thinking, Oh my, I’m afraid I’m not going to get healed. I sure don’t feel healed. Why, I’m probably going to just get worse and worse....
Remember this: It’s the Word that does the work, not the one holding on to it. It’ll work for anyone who’ll put it to work. It’ll work for you just like it worked for Jesus when He walked the earth.
He told Satan, “It is written!” No matter what the devil tries to tell you, refuse to let go of the Word. Tell him what is written concerning your situation. Let the Word fight its own fight. It’ll whip the devil every time.
Scripture Reading:
Psalm 19:7-14

MY-COMMENT:
Hang on the Word, It's working, the fact that you are not seeing it yet doesn't mean it's not functioning, by the time the result comes it will be awestrucking. Put off the devil from his balance and keep declaring the Word, your situation will turn around in no time, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A PLEASANT SATURDAY.
www.prayersinspired..com

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 19, 2018
17TH JUNE 2018

TOPIC : OPEN THEIR EYES TO THE LIGHT
(KENNETH COPELAND)

If our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
2 Corinthians 4:3-4

Since God doesn’t save anyone against their will, does it really do any good to pray for people who consciously refuse to receive Jesus as Lord?
Yes. Yes! Yes! It does!
You see, in spite of the fact that most all unbelievers who have purposely refused to receive Jesus as Lord think they’ve made that decision of their own free will, the truth is, they haven’t. The Word of God says they’ve been blinded by Satan. He’s blocking their perception of the truth. So their decision hasn’t been freely made at all.
That’s important for you to grasp. Because through the prayer of intercession, you can
interfere with the satanic forces and help take those blinders off! You can also change circumstances with your prayers and help create situations that will bring them in contact with the Lord. You’re well within your spiritual rights when you do that.
I prayed with a friend of mine once who’d been praying for his lost brother for years. Jesus said in Matthew 12:29 to first bind the strong man and then enter his house and spoil his goods. So we said, “You spirit blinding the eyes of __________, you stop what you are doing to keep him out of the kingdom of God. In Jesus’ Name, you stop now!”
Jesus also said in Matthew 9:38, “Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.” So we prayed, “Lord, send someone to ______________ with the Word of God. You know who he will listen to. We claim __________________ for the kingdom of God. We believe we receive his salvation and deliverance. In faith we praise You for it.”
In almost no time at all his brother called him. “What have you been doing up there?” he asked. “In the past few days, everyone I’ve come across has started preaching to me!”
Our prayers had interfered with the forces Satan had been using to blind this man to Jesus and created the circumstances to bring him into the kingdom. Sure enough, within a few days, he was born again.
Use this same prayer for your loved ones and believe when you pray and you’ll see the same results.
Don’t sit by and let the devil take your friends and loved ones without a fight. Pray. Pray!
Pray! Come against the “god of this world.” Take off the blinders and open their eyes to the glorious gospel of God.
Scripture Reading:
2 Corinthians 4:1-7

GOOD MORNING.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? / Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil / Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 203
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.