Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,394 members, 7,954,574 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:02 PM

Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional (20156 Views)

Kenneth Copeland Calls Forth 'Supernatural Heatwave' To Kill Coronavirus In NYC / Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) / American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 19, 2018
KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL
18TH JUNE 2018

TOPIC : DISCOVER WHAT GRACE CAN DO
(KENNETH COPELAND)

And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all.
Acts 4:33

Most of us don’t have any idea what grace
really is. Oh, we know some basic facts about it. We know we were saved by it (Ephesians 2:cool. But we don’t even begin to understand the real power it can release in our lives now, today!
If you want to get a picture of what grace can really do, look at what happened to the early Christians in Acts 4. They’d been threatened by the religious leaders of Jerusalem and commanded not to speak or teach anymore in Jesus’ Name. So, they were praying about the situation.
Roughly, what they said was this, “Now Lord, we’ve been threatened, but we aren’t about to quit preaching and go hide out under some religious rug. Just turn the power up, give us boldness, and we’ll go on.”
Do you know what happened as a result of that prayer? Verse 33 tells us, “Great grace was upon them all.”
Great grace. Grace so powerful that when those believers received it, the whole building shook. Grace so great it enabled the apostles to work “many signs and wonders...among the people” (Acts 5:12).
That one story alone should be enough to convince you that grace is not just some abstract, spiritual state of mind. Grace is real. It’s powerful. It provides the supernatural power to make things happen!
Now, do you want to know something really exciting? The Bible says that same grace that was available to the early Church in Jerusalem is available to anyone who’s ever sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.
Thank God, that means you and I qualify!
If the devil’s been threatening you lately, follow the example of those early Christians. Get in prayer and say, “Lord, I don’t care what the devil and his bunch say, I’m not going to back down. I’m going to keep on talking and living by faith—and I’m going to do it boldly. So, just turn up the power!”
I guarantee, if you’re sincere about it, He’ll do it; and you’ll begin to discover what grace is really all about.
Scripture Reading:
Acts 4:8-33

GOOD MORNING.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 19, 2018
19TH JUNE 2018

TOPIC : A MIRACLE INSIDE YOU
(KENNETH COPELAND)

"Not by might, not by Power but by my Spirit says the Lord" - Zachariah 4:6

I remember the first time I went with the Oral Roberts crusade team to a healing meeting. I was a student and a member of his aircraft crew. I had been a believer a little over four years and knew so little about the things of God, especially meetings like these. However, I was part of the team and eager to learn.
I followed the team inside this huge auditorium. It was filled with sick people. The place smelled, it was so full of disease. Just walking in there sent chills of fear up my spine.
I turned around and headed for the side door as fast as I could, talking to God under my breath. “Listen, I don’t belong here,” I told Him. “I’m getting on a Greyhound bus and heading home right now. They can get that airplane home without me.”
Once I was outside the door, I started talking louder. Then suddenly, I froze. My feet wouldn’t move. I knew it was God who’d stopped me because, inside, I was still on my way to the bus station. But outside, I was stuck to the sidewalk.
I looked up and hollered, “Turn me loose!” But I couldn’t move.
Desperately, I prayed, Please, let me go! I don’t have anything for those people.
That’s when God spoke back to me. Every cell in me heard it. He said, I know you don’t have anything to give them. But I do and that’s why I baptized you in My Spirit.
My feet suddenly turned loose and I knew I had a choice. One was life and one was death. So I turned around and went back.
I was ready to run. But God stopped me. He knew He was in me, and if I’d just stay and stir up what was in me, miracles would happen—and they did.
You have that same miracle-working God inside you. And there are people all around you who need Him. So quit waiting to feel like you have the power to do it and get out there. Once you do, you’ll discover that the power you’ve been waiting on has been right there inside you all the time...waiting on you!
Scripture Reading:
Exodus 3:1-14

MY-COMMENT:
You have the Spirit of God inside you with His miracle working power and great ability, don't keep it dormant, go out there and touch lives, go out there and healed the afflicted. I woke up this morning with some series of visions of how I was using the mighty power of God in me to bound and loose and to do the physically unthinkable, this is a witness that the power of God resides in me, it also resides in you, let's go out there and express it, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A FANTASTIC TUESDAY.
www.prayersinspired.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2018
20TH JUNE 2018

TOPIC : A HEALTHY DOSE OF LOVE
(GLORIA COPELAND)

Love...is not touchy or fretful or resentful; it takes no account of the evil done to it [it pays no attention to a suffered wrong].
1 Corinthians 13:4-5, AMP

Walking in love is good for your health. Did you know that?
It’s true! Medical science has proven it. Researchers have discovered that hostility produces stress that causes ulcers, tension headaches and a host of other ills.
Now when you think of hostility, you may think of the type of anger you feel when something serious happens. But according to the experts, that kind of thing isn’t what causes the worst problems. It’s the little things: when the dry cleaners ruin your favorite outfit, for example. Or when the cafeteria lady puts gravy on your mashed potatoes after you’ve specifically told her not to. Sound familiar?
Just think how much stress you could avoid by being quick to forgive, by living your life according to 1 Corinthians 13 and not counting up the evils done to you. Imagine the physical and emotional benefits of living like that!
If you’ve allowed yourself to be habitually bound by hostility, that may sound like an impossible dream, but it’s not! Because as a born-again believer, you have the love of God inside you.
If you’ll yield to that love, it will set you free. Remember when Jesus called Lazarus forth from the grave? He was alive but still bound in the grave clothes. Jesus commanded the bindings to be loosed so that Lazarus could be free to walk.
Jesus wants that same kind of freedom for you. So get into agreement with Him. Say to those deadly habits that have you bound, “In the Name of Jesus, loose me and let me go! I’m putting hostility, unforgiveness and selfishness behind me. I’m going on with God. I’m going to live the life of love!”
Remember: It doesn’t take a medical miracle to turn your life around. All it takes is a decision to yield to the force of love. Do it today!
Scripture Reading:
Proverbs 4:10-27

MY-COMMENT:
Let Love radiates from you, be quick to forgive and share the love within you to others. Don't harbor resentment or unforgiveness, free your mind, free your soul, let love glows from you to the world, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A PLEASANT WEDNESDAY.
www.prayersinspired..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 21, 2018
21ST JUNE 2018

TOPIC : PUT THE WORD FIRST
(GLORIA COPELAND)

For skillful and godly Wisdom is the principal thing.... Prize Wisdom highly and exalt her, and she will exalt and promote you; she will bring you to honor when you embrace her.
Proverbs 4:7-8, AMP

I want to tell you the only real secret to getting ahead in this world. It’s simple. Put the Word of God first place in your daily life.
“Well,” you may be saying, “I’ve heard that before. It’s no secret.” But when you understand what I mean, it could be a revelation to you.
You see, the Bible is not just a textbook, a storybook or a history book. It’s a handbook for living. It’s the wisdom of Almighty God written down so that you can apply it to your everyday circumstances.
God says that wisdom is the “principal thing.”
Principal means “first in importance.” That means the Word of God needs to occupy the place of highest importance in all of your activities. I know from experience what an impact that can have on your life.
Twenty years ago I decided to read the Gospels and the book of Acts three times in 30 days. It seemed an impossible task at the time. With two small children and my house turned upside down from a recent move, I couldn’t see how I could possibly spend that much time reading the Word and still get everything done. But I set myself to put other things aside and do it anyway.
Surprisingly enough, at the end of the first day I had accomplished more than I would have under normal circumstances. And by the end of that 30 days, I’d not only read the Gospels and Acts three times, I’d kept all my housework done, taken care of my children, and refinished several pieces of furniture to boot! I was amazed.
You’ll be amazed at what happens in your life too, if you give God’s Word priority. But let me warn you, don’t wait until you think you have the time. Satan will see to it that you never do.
Just do like I did and set other things aside. Invest your time in the Word first and that investment will soon be paying off in every area of your life.
Scripture Reading:
Proverbs 3:1-9

MY-COMMENT:
Set the Word as the highest priority in your heart, read it constantly, engage it daily, Apply it consciously to every part of your life and you will see things beginning to turn around for your good, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE
DO HAVE A LOVELY THURSDAY.
www.prayersinspired..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 22, 2018
22ND JUNE 2018

TOPIC : EXPECT A HARVEST
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.
Luke 6:38

Give and it shall be given unto you. That statement came straight from the mouth of Jesus. Yet there are a great many believers who flatly refuse to believe it. In fact, they actually have the mistaken idea that it’s wrong to expect to receive when they give.
The truth is—it’s wrong not to!
What would you think about a farmer who planted seeds, then let his crop rot in the field? You’d think he was a fool, wouldn’t you? And if he did it when others were starving, you’d think he was criminally irresponsible.
Well, it’s just as irresponsible to give financial seeds and ignore the harvest God promised. Especially when that harvest could help send the gospel to people who are starving to hear it. It’s just as wrong to ignore the key to prosperity that Jesus Himself gave us as it is to let a wheat crop rot in the field.
God wants us to receive from the financial seeds that we plant. He wants us to be prepared to require no aid ourselves and to be “furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation” (2 Corinthians 9:8,
The Amplified Bible). He wants us to have plenty—not so we can hoard it selfishly—but so we can give generously.
Next time you give, don’t be afraid to expect a harvest! Release your faith for the financial rewards Jesus promised. Then, when they come, turn right around and plant them again. Keep the flow of giving and receiving going so that the Lord can bless the world through you!
Scripture Reading:
2 Corinthians 9:6-15

MY-COMMENT:
Keep the flow of giving and receiving, don't stop planting your seed through giving, and when you do, expect an harvest because God has promised to bless and increase your seed and give you a huge harvest, when you do, ensure you keep the flow going, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY
www.prayersinspired..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 9:46am On Jun 22, 2018
I am a mega sponsor of the gospel of Jesus Christ

Tosinex:
22ND JUNE 2018

TOPIC : EXPECT A HARVEST
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.
Luke 6:38

Give and it shall be given unto you. That statement came straight from the mouth of Jesus. Yet there are a great many believers who flatly refuse to believe it. In fact, they actually have the mistaken idea that it’s wrong to expect to receive when they give.
The truth is—it’s wrong not to!
What would you think about a farmer who planted seeds, then let his crop rot in the field? You’d think he was a fool, wouldn’t you? And if he did it when others were starving, you’d think he was criminally irresponsible.
Well, it’s just as irresponsible to give financial seeds and ignore the harvest God promised. Especially when that harvest could help send the gospel to people who are starving to hear it. It’s just as wrong to ignore the key to prosperity that Jesus Himself gave us as it is to let a wheat crop rot in the field.
God wants us to receive from the financial seeds that we plant. He wants us to be prepared to require no aid ourselves and to be “furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation” (2 Corinthians 9:8,
The Amplified Bible). He wants us to have plenty—not so we can hoard it selfishly—but so we can give generously.
Next time you give, don’t be afraid to expect a harvest! Release your faith for the financial rewards Jesus promised. Then, when they come, turn right around and plant them again. Keep the flow of giving and receiving going so that the Lord can bless the world through you!
Scripture Reading:
2 Corinthians 9:6-15

MY-COMMENT:
Keep the flow of giving and receiving, don't stop planting your seed through giving, and when you do, expect an harvest because God has promised to bless and increase your seed and give you a huge harvest, when you do, ensure you keep the flow going, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY
www.prayersinspired..com

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 23, 2018
23RD JUNE 2018

TOPIC : SEE YOURSELF STRONG
(GLORIA COPELAND)

And we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.
Numbers 13:33

How does the devil see you? Does he see you as a terrifying and mighty warrior of God...or does he see you as a wimp he can whip in a minute?
The answer to that question depends on you. I realized that one day as I was studying the children of Israel and their failure to enter the Promised Land. The key to their failure is found in these words: “And we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.”
The reason the Israelites were so terrified to fight the giants in Canaan wasn’t because those giants were so big. It was because the Israelites saw themselves as so small! It was what they were in their own sight that defeated them.
The same thing is true for you as a believer. It’s what you are in your own sight that will make the difference. If, in your own sight, you’re a weak, powerless Christian, the devil will run over you three or four times a day or more if he’s not busy. But when you begin to see yourself as God sees you, as a conquering son or daughter of the Almighty God, equipped with the very power of God Himself, the devil will want to steer clear of you.
The devil would rather do anything than come against someone who’s bold and courageous because he’s a coward himself. In fact, ever since Jesus came up out of that grave, Satan’s heart has melted within him at the sound of that Name in the mouth of one who has faith in it.
If you’re not strong in the Lord in your own sight, you need to change that. You need to get so full of God’s Word and so full of the Holy Ghost that you walk around like a spiritual giant. Turn the tables on the devil and let him find out what it feels like to be a grasshopper for a change.
Scripture Reading:
Numbers 13:17-33

MY-COMMENT:
Always see yourself as a great warrior, a strong conqueror, who already has victory over the devil and all the situations of life. The scripture says greater is he that's in you than he that's in the World, know that and use it as your defense against whatever may come your way, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A BLESSED SATURDAY
www.prayersinspired..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 24, 2018
24TH JUNE 2018

TOPIC : DON'T TELL IT LIKE IT IS
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.
Proverbs 18:21

Words are serious business. And, as believers, we need to get serious about learning how to use them. We need to begin to put them to work for us like God Himself does. The Bible tells us that He uses words to “call those things which be not as though they were” (Romans 4:17).
Most of us don’t have the faintest idea how to do that. We’ve spent our lives “telling it like it is.” We’ve constantly used our mouths to report on the sorry state of affairs around us. Thus, the very thought of calling “things which be not as though they were” seems a little crazy.
“You mean I’m supposed to say, ‘I’m healed’ when I’m feeling sick? I’m supposed to say, ‘I’m prosperous’ when I’m penniless? That sounds like lying to me.”
No, no. There’s a vast difference between lying and speaking by faith. A lie is meant to deceive someone. It’s designed to make someone believe something that’s not true. But to speak by faith is simply to speak words that agree with the Word of God instead of the circumstances around you. It’s speaking from your spirit instead of from your mind.
As the Apostle Paul said in 2 Corinthians 4:13, “We have the same spirit of faith as he had who wrote, I have believed, and therefore have I spoken. We too believe, and therefore we speak” (The Amplified Bible).
Now that’s important. Read that verse again. “I have believed, and therefore have I spoken.”
There are some folks who speak the words, but they don’t have the faith to back it up, and as a result, they fall flat on their spiritual faces. They didn’t actually “call things that be not as though they were.” They called things that be not the way they wished they were.
Those are two very different things. The words may be the same. But just wishing and hoping won’t get the job done. You’ve got to believe.
Begin today bringing both your tongue and your heart in line with the Word. Stop “telling it like it is” and start speaking and believing the promises of God. Put the power of words to work for you.
Scripture Reading:
Proverbs 15

MY-COMMENT:
Let your words aligned with your faith, like Apostle Paul says "I have believed therefore have I spoken." Don't speak empty words, let them be filled with power and authority, the scripture says wherever the word of a King is there is Power and there's Authority. Speak like you mean business, don't just throw the words around, put premium on them, let them come out positive and starts working positivity all around you, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY.
www.prayersinspired..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 8:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
Hellooooooooo
Anyone home?
I am missing this devotional, please OP do something
God bless you amen
Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
ProPastorChris:
Hellooooooooo
Anyone home?
I am missing this devotional, please OP do something
God bless you amen
Thanks broda! For now I'm out of resources, I won't be able to make any post till further notice. Kindly bear with me!
Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2018
1ST JULY 2018

TOPIC : LATER IS HERE
(GLORIA COPELAND)

Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household?
Matthew 24:45

The Word tells us that God shows Himself strong on behalf of those whose hearts are "perfect" toward Him (2 Chronicles 16:9). That word perfect doesn't mean that we have to do everything just right and live without making a mistake. Thank God, we don't have to do that. It means "devoted"—a heart consecrated, dedicated, loyal and faithful to God.
The mistakes we make will not stop God from working in our lives. Only our lack of faithfulness can do that.
Who is faithful? The one who spends his time doing what God has called him to do. Or as Jesus put it, the one who takes up his cross and follows Him. The one who denies his fleshly desires and spends his life on the things God desires him to do.
Maybe God has been urging you to spend more time in His Word and in prayer or dealing with you about ministering more to the people around you. He may be calling you to pray for the sick or to teach the Word. But you're busy, so you glide on with good intentions and tell God you'll do it later. Well, later is here!
Decide today that you are going to be the faithful and wise servant. Find out what is stealing your time from the Lord. Serve His interests instead of your own.
Do you want to be a ruler in the household of God? Do you want Him to show Himself strong for you? Then take up Jesus' thoughts today. Take up His purposes and His plans. Now is the time to be faithful!
Scripture Reading:
Matthew 24:42-51

MY-COMMENT:
Stay faithful into what God has called you to do and wax stronger, you don't have to wait till tomorrow start doing it now.

Good Afternoon everyone
HAPPY NEW MONTH
Have a blessed Sunday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 3:40pm On Jul 01, 2018
Wow the resources are back! Glory to God!
Thanks OP for bringing this devotional back God bless you amen
Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2018
ProPastorChris:
Wow the resources are back! Glory to God!
Thanks OP for bringing this devotional back God bless you amen
Thanks to God for His Great Provisions, Amen. And thanks for your support!
Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 02, 2018
2ND JULY 2018

TOPIC : BE UNREASONABLY COMMITTED
(KENNETH COPELAND)

If you really want to get the wisdom of God, you'll have to do more than casually read the Scriptures a few minutes a day. You'll have to feed on them night and day. You'll have to get rid of the rubbish you've been feeding into your consciousness by reprogramming your mind with the Word of God.
"Oh, Brother Copeland," you may say, "that's unreasonable!"
Yes it is. But consider this: A music major in college practices for hours every day. Olympic skaters spend six to eight hours a day training for their routines. They do it because they're unreasonably committed to their goals.
The same is true for you. If you're going to achieve the kind of spiritual excellence you're hungry for, you're going to have to be unreasonably committed to the Word of God.
That may well mean that you'll have to carry a tape player around with you everywhere you go. It may mean that you'll have your razor in one hand and your tape player in the other or a tape player in one hand and a fork in the other.
Do whatever it takes to totally saturate yourself with the Word of God. I would speak to you no differently if I were your commanding officer about to send you into combat against the best trained elite troops of a savage enemy.
You are God's frontline assault force. You have an enemy who is doing his dead-level best to destroy you. In this crucial, all-out, no-holds-barred offensive, Satan will dispatch hell's choicest personnel to bring you down. If you're going to make it through in victory, you're going to have to put yourself in training.
Be unreasonably committed. Get wisdom.
Scripture Reading:
Proverbs 1:7-33

MY-COMMENT:
Be unreasonably committed to God, to the reading of the scriptures, to the things of God if you want to get the deep wisdom and knowledge of God, you have to show yourself approved and ready for it. God won't give you some deep knowledge and wisdom when He knows you are not ready for it so that you won't misuse it, get yourself committed unsparingly and see how the wisdom of God will flow in and out of you, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
HAPPY NEW WEEK.
DO HAVE A FANTASTIC MONDAY
www.prayersinspired..com
Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 8:28am On Jul 02, 2018
Tosinex:
2ND JULY 2018

TOPIC : BE UNREASONABLY COMMITTED
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Exalt her, and she shall promote thee: she shall bring thee to honour, when thou dost embrace her. She shall give to thine head an ornament of grace: a crown of glory shall she deliver to thee.
Proverbs 4:7-9

MY-COMMENT:
Be unreasonably committed to God, to the reading of the scriptures, to the things of God if you want to get the deep wisdom and knowledge of God, you have to show yourself approved and ready for it. God won't give you some deep knowledge and wisdom when He knows you are not ready for it so that you won't misuse it, get yourself committed unsparingly and see how the wisdom of God will flow in and out of you, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
HAPPY NEW WEEK.
www.prayersinspired..com
Good morning bro, please re-post today's devotional its incomplete God bless you amen

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 03, 2018
3RD JULY 2018

TOPIC : GOD'S DISCIPLINE
(KENNETH COPELAND)

For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth. If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?
Hebrews 12:6-7

There's a terrible misunderstanding among believers today about God's method of disciplining His children. They'll point to some kind of disaster—a tornado or a car accident—and say, "I guess God sent that catastrophe to teach us something."
No, He didn't! A loving God doesn't send death and destruction on His children to instruct them. He doesn't unleash His bad dog to bite us on the leg, so we'll learn to wear our boots!
How does He chastise His own? With His Word.
Second Timothy 3:16-17 says, "Every Scripture is God-breathed (given by His inspiration) and profitable for instruction, for reproof and conviction of sin, for correction of error and discipline in obedience, [and] for training in righteousness, (in holy living, in conformity to God's will in thought, purpose and action), so that the man of God may be complete and proficient, well fitted and thoroughly equipped for every good work" (The Amplified Bible).
If you'll look in 2 Corinthians 7, you'll see an example of this. There the Apostle Paul talks about a situation in the Corinthian church that needed correction. That church had gotten out of line and had to be disciplined.
How did Paul do it? Not by asking God to send an earthquake to shake them up! He did it by writing them a letter. He wrote them a word of reproof that hurt so badly they would have preferred being beaten with a stick. It cut deep into their spirits and brought them to repentance.
Your heavenly Father loves you and because He does, He will chasten you. But He'll do it with spiritual, not fleshly tools. He'll use the spirit-power in His Word to chasten unbelief and purify your spirit in such a way that you'll come out strong, not weak and condemned.
So quit bowing down to disasters and start subjecting yourself instead to the Word of God. Yield to the Word. Let it correct you and trim away the flesh and the lusts that lead you astray. Remember, the sword of the Spirit is two-edged—one side is for Satan and the other side is for you. Let God use it to keep you in line!
Scripture Reading:
2 Corinthians 7

MY-COMMENT:
God chastise whomever He loves because he wants them to be disciplined, and He does that through His Word, that's one of the reasons you need to stay closer to the Word of God. Attimes when I've done something wrong and I'm reading some Jesus's words, I feel chastise, even attimes I tried to skip them but it's good it's for one's discipline. God doesn't need to send earthquake to discipline us, He does that through His Word, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY.
www.prayersinspired..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 04, 2018
4TH JULY 2018

TOPIC : GOD IS HEALING OUR LAND
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect? God forbid.
Romans 3:3-4

Faith-filled words. That's what changes things. They'll move mountains into the sea. They'll turn sickness into health. They'll turn a sinner into a saint.
They'll also take a sin-ridden nation and turn it into God's own country. That's right. Then, if we believers would back up the prayers we've been praying for this nation with words of faith instead of doubt and discouragement, we'd soon begin to see spiritual resurrection in the United States.
God promised us that if we, His people, would humble ourselves and pray and seek His face and turn from our wicked ways, He would heal our land. And let me tell you, there are prayer warriors all over this country (I hope you're one of them) who are doing what that promise requires.
But, even so, you don't hear many people saying, "This is great! God is healing the land." You don't hear people speaking out by faith the promise of God. Instead, you hear them saying, "Oh my, oh my, did you hear what those terrorists are doing?" or some other destructive thing they've seen on television.
Listen, we need to stop preaching what the terrorists are doing and start telling what God is doing! God said He is healing this land.
We must start speaking about this country by faith instead of going around spouting bad news all the time. Of course, that will sound odd to most people. Some of them may even think we've slipped a few cogs. But that's nothing new.
Let me tell you something: One handful of believers who are listening to, trusting in, and speaking out the good news of God are more powerful than all the devils on earth. One handful of believers is more powerful than a whole army of unbelieving doomsayers. The unbelief of the doomsayers will not make the faith of God of no effect!
That's why over the last 25 years, Gloria and I have learned to turn a deaf ear to the bad news and just start praising and thanking God for His deliverance. Every word of praise we speak releases faith in our heart.
Get determined with Gloria and me right now. Take a firm stand with us that things are changing in this country. Settle it in your heart as you pray. Speak it out. Call it forth. God is healing the land!
Scripture Reading:
Nehemiah 6:1-16

MY-COMMENT:
God is going to do a new thing, if only we can come together in the Unity of Faith and not be swayed away by the negative things happening, God is going to heal our land, God is going to establish our cities. Let's act according to faith and not according to sight, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A BLESSED WEDNESDAY
www.prayersinspired..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 8:01am On Jul 04, 2018
God is healing Nigeria
There is a quick and rapid restoration for Nigeria
The land is peaceful
The people are rejoicing
Glory to God!

Tosinex:
4TH JULY 2018

TOPIC : GOD IS HEALING OUR LAND
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect? God forbid.
Romans 3:3-4

Faith-filled words. That's what changes things. They'll move mountains into the sea. They'll turn sickness into health. They'll turn a sinner into a saint.
They'll also take a sin-ridden nation and turn it into God's own country. That's right. Then, if we believers would back up the prayers we've been praying for this nation with words of faith instead of doubt and discouragement, we'd soon begin to see spiritual resurrection in the United States.
God promised us that if we, His people, would humble ourselves and pray and seek His face and turn from our wicked ways, He would heal our land. And let me tell you, there are prayer warriors all over this country (I hope you're one of them) who are doing what that promise requires.
But, even so, you don't hear many people saying, "This is great! God is healing the land." You don't hear people speaking out by faith the promise of God. Instead, you hear them saying, "Oh my, oh my, did you hear what those terrorists are doing?" or some other destructive thing they've seen on television.
Listen, we need to stop preaching what the terrorists are doing and start telling what God is doing! God said He is healing this land.
We must start speaking about this country by faith instead of going around spouting bad news all the time. Of course, that will sound odd to most people. Some of them may even think we've slipped a few cogs. But that's nothing new.
Let me tell you something: One handful of believers who are listening to, trusting in, and speaking out the good news of God are more powerful than all the devils on earth. One handful of believers is more powerful than a whole army of unbelieving doomsayers. The unbelief of the doomsayers will not make the faith of God of no effect!
That's why over the last 25 years, Gloria and I have learned to turn a deaf ear to the bad news and just start praising and thanking God for His deliverance. Every word of praise we speak releases faith in our heart.
Get determined with Gloria and me right now. Take a firm stand with us that things are changing in this country. Settle it in your heart as you pray. Speak it out. Call it forth. God is healing the land!
Scripture Reading:
Nehemiah 6:1-16

MY-COMMENT:
God is going to do a new thing, if only we can come together in the Unity of Faith and not be swayed away by the negative things happening, God is going to heal our land, God is going to establish our cities. Let's act according to faith and not according to sight, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A BLESSED WEDNESDAY
www.prayersinspired..com

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 05, 2018
5TH JULY 2018

TOPIC : DON'T THINK LIKE THE WORLD
(GLORIA COPELAND)

(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds); Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.
2 Corinthians 10:4-5

If you think like the world thinks, eventually you will act like the world acts. Unrestrained thoughts produce unrestrained actions. So control your thoughts by bringing them into obedience to the Scriptures.
Program your mind with the Word of God. The Word is spirit and it is life. When your mind is totally saturated with the Word of God, your will becomes strong to exercise authority to overcome every ungodly thought and evil habit.
Don't let Satan deceive you into sacrificing the glory of God in your life for a few moments of self-indulgence and sin. Restrain your thought life. Meditate the Word instead of selfish, carnal thoughts. Keep your eyes on Jesus, the author and finisher of your faith.
Scripture Reading:
Psalm 119:11-18

MY-COMMENT:
watch your thoughts, don't think like the world, saturate your mind with the Word of God and you will see your thought life change from carnality into divine. The scripture says whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are noble, of good report...think on these things, align your thinking life into the heavenly rather than the mundane things of the world, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A BLESSED THURSDAY.
www.prayersinspired..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 06, 2018
6TH JULY 2018

TOPIC : UP IN SMOKE
(KENNETH COPELAND)

The tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth! And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.
James 3:5-6

Words. Use them right and they'll move mountains. Use them wrong and they can cause your entire life to go up in smoke.
"Now, Brother Copeland," you may say, "I find it hard to believe that major catastrophes can be caused by a few simple words. I just can't see the connection."
Look again at the phrase James used. "How great a matter a little fire kindleth!" Have you ever lit a few little pieces of kindling wood and set them in the fireplace beneath a stack of logs?
What happened?
Most likely, the fire began to spread first to one log then to another until finally you had a great big blaze going. After it was over, you couldn't go digging around in the ashes to find the kindling that started it all, could you? No! It would be burned. There would be no trace of it at all.
The tongue is like that. It first defiles the body, then sets on fire the whole course of nature with a blaze so great that it leaves no natural trace of its origin. The words that started it end up so deeply buried in the ashes that you'd never even know they were there.
So, don't ever underestimate the power of your words. I can assure you, Satan doesn't. He works constantly to get you to turn them in a negative direction. He'll fire darts of pain and sickness and discouragement at you just to get you to speak faithless words—words that will eventually send your life up in smoke.
Don't let him succeed. Instead, put out that fire by following the instructions in Ephesians 6:16. Do as the Apostle Paul says and "above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked."
Speak words of faith and stop the fire before it starts today!
Scripture Reading:
James 3:1-10

MY-COMMENT:
The scripture says "let your words be seasoned with salt" that is let your words taste good in the ears of others, don't let it taste bad, speak that word and let people smile at you and rejoice in your confidence, speak the words of faith, don't speak the words of fear, words of fear cripples not only the speaker but the hearers too, Words of faith strengthens even the weak in the face of adversity, speak words that rebuilds the whole course of nature, speak words that moves mountains, speak words that will change your life for good, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY.
www.prayersinspired..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2018
7TH JULY 2018

TOPIC : FREE FROM DEBT
(KENNETH COPELAND)

The borrower is a servant to the lender
Proverbs 22:7

If you're up to your neck in debt today, I have good news for you. God wants to set you free from those debts and He has the power to do it.
I know. He did it for me.
I'll never forget it. I had $22,000 worth of bad debts at the time. I'd committed to God to pay them off and never borrow another dime—but it looked to me like I'd never be able to do it.
We didn't see how, but we believed that "God is able." Day by day we looked to God for our deliverance from debt. Not asking Him every day, but thanking Him because we believed we received when we prayed. Eleven months later, we were out of debt. As we looked back, nothing spectacular had happened, but God worked in our finances continuously. As we were faithful, He was faithful.
God can do the same thing for you if you'll dare to believe His Word. If you'll make a commitment before Him to get out from under those debts and then obey Him every step of the way.
As you look at your situation right now, you may not be able to see how you could ever get out of debt, much less stay that way. I felt that way too, at first. I just didn't see how I'd ever be able to do much of anything without borrowing money.
But He showed me how—and He'll do the same thing for you.
There's no debt too big and no business too complicated for Him to handle. If you'll trust Him to manage yours, He will bring you out on top...and you'll never have to be a slave to debt again.
Scripture Reading:
Psalm 37:21-40

MY-COMMENT:
It's better not to borrow, rather hope in God, but if you have borrowed then trust God to manage your debts and handle your business and finances for you, I'm also trusting him for mine. Amen.

GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE
DO HAVE A FANTASTIC WEEKEND.
www.prayersinspired..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2018
8TH JULY 2018

TOPIC : PROTECTED BY LOVE
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; that ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven.
Matthew 5:44-45

Love your enemies...turn the other cheek...to most people that sounds like a pretty weak way to handle someone who's causing them trouble. But, the truth is, it's the most powerful way there is. It's the way Jesus did it—and His way never fails.
Do you remember when Jesus went back to Nazareth and the religious folks were angry with Him and wanted to push Him off a cliff? What happened? He just walked right past them, and no one could lay a finger on Him. Another time they decided to stone Him, and He didn't retaliate that time either. He just walked off. No one could touch Him.
When Jesus walked through that crowd, He wasn't afraid. He knew they couldn't hurt Him because He was walking in the love of God.
When Jesus said to turn the other cheek, He didn't mean for you to stand there and have your brains beaten out. He meant for you to stand there in love and in faith believing that the protecting power of God that accompanies that love would keep you safe. He meant for a man to swing at you and not be able to hit you!
The story of Nicky Cruz as recorded in David Wilkerson's book, The Cross and the Switchblade , is a perfect example of that. Nicky was reputed to be the most ruthless gang leader of his time. Yet, when David Wilkerson stood in front of him, telling him about Jesus, Nicky was totally unable to hurt him. He thrust his knife at David several times. But every time he did, David just said, "Nicky, you can cut me into a thousand pieces and every piece will still say, 'I love you and God loves you.'" Because of love, Nicky couldn't get his knife close enough to David to hurt him. A supernatural force always stopped it short.
"But I don't have that kind of love!"
Yes, you do. Romans 5:5 tells us that the love of God is shed abroad in your heart by the Holy Spirit. All you have to do is make the decision to be motivated by that love rather than your own human feelings.
My friend, love never fails! You don't have to be afraid of failure anymore. In fact, you don't have to be afraid of anything. If you're walking in the love of God, you're living the most powerful kind of life there is.
Scripture Reading:
Matthew 5:38-48

MY-COMMENT:
Love your enemies with the love of Jesus.

GOOD EVENING AND HAPPY SUNDAY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
9TH JULY 2018

TOPIC : KEEP THE WEEDS OUT
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Jesus compared the kingdom of God with the planting of seed and reaping the harvest. It's a simple concept. One all of us understand. Why, then, aren't all of us producing bumper crops every season? Because we're sitting around waiting for God to do all the work.
He doesn't operate that way. He'll work with
you, but He won't do it all . There are some essential things you must do by faith if you want to have a crop to reap at harvest time.
First, you must sow the seed of the Word in faith, expecting it to grow. You must find precious promises from God in His Word, plant them in your heart and in your life.
Next, you must water the seed. Water it every day with praise. Water it with the spiritual water of the Word. That Word contains life and those seed promises can't grow without it.
And finally, you have to keep the weeds out! When the weeds of unforgiveness, doubt, fear, discouragement (and all the other junk the devil tries to sow into your crop) try to enter in, get rid of them. They'll choke the Word.
That's going to take some diligence on your part. No one else will do it for you. You're going to have to weed your own crop. So get tough about it. When a little weed pops up, kill it! Don't hang on to it for even a moment. Pull it up by its roots. Spray it with the Word. Don't be tempted to keep a wildflower when you can have the best—God's best.
Don't sit around waiting for God to produce your harvest. Start planting. Start watching over your land (your heart and your mind) to keep it moist, watered with the Word and free from weeds.
Commit to do your part and trust God to do His. You will have a bumper crop this season!
Scripture Reading:
Ephesians 4:22-32

MY-COMMENT:
Let the good seeds of the Word germinate in you and bear fruit unto eternal life and do well to keep out the weeds of unforgiveness, doubt among others out of you, Amen.

GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE.
www.prayersinspired..com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 10, 2018
10TH JULY 2018

TOPIC : TURN UP HOPE
(KENNETH COPELAND)

May the God of your hope so fill you with all joy and peace in believing [through the experience of your faith] that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound and be overflowing (bubbling over) with hope.
Romans 15:13, AMP

You know, that's what I want to be...running over with hope! I want to dare to throw my whole life and everything I have into building a dream that comes from the heart of God. I want to get out there so far that without God's help, I can't get back.
Many people don't think that way though because they're afraid to fail. Fear of failure is dangerous. If you let it dominate you, it will cause you to do the one thing that inevitably guarantees failure and that's not attempting at all.
How do you counteract the fear of failure?
You turn up your hope. You get alone with God and listen to Him. You meditate on His promises until the picture is so clear on the inside of you that nothing can jar it out of you.
If you're lying on a sickbed and the doctor has told you you'll never walk again, instead of wallowing around in that bad report, you start dreaming. You start building a dream of climbing mountains and witnessing to people in the backwoods. Go to the Word that promises that those who wait upon the Lord shall run and walk and not faint or be weary. Look at it until you see nothing else. Picture yourself walking for miles and running from one place to the next, telling everyone that Jesus has raised you up and made you whole.
That's what hope is all about. It's a divine dream. It's an inner image that's bigger than you are because it's built on the promises of God.
If you're a Christian, you ought to be a dreamer. Take the Word of God and build some dreams today.
Scripture Reading:
Psalm 33:18-22

MY-COMMENT:
No matter what situation you might be facing, there's hope for you, There's hope for a Tree if after being cut down but at the scent of water will sprout up. Your situation and circumstances around you might be like that of that tree, don't give up, Christ has been made hope for You, as long as you have him dwelling in you He is the hope of your glory to shine out again, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY.
www.prayersinspired..com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
11TH JULY 2018

TOPIC : EXPECT RESULTS
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Ye have not, because ye ask not. Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss.
James 4:2-3

Are all your needs met today? If not, why not?
According to the Word of God, it's either because you're not praying about them at all or because when you do pray, you're praying wrong.
What does it mean to pray wrong? In many cases it simply means to pray without
expecting results. Many believers do that, you know. They use prayer as a kind of spiritual wishbone. They just play around with it. This probably won't do much good, they think, but who knows? It won't hurt to give it a try.
If that's been your attitude, then change it! Start getting serious about prayer. Stop praying just because it's proper. Stop praying just because you always pray at this point in the church service. And start praying to get results.
Start praying in the Name of Jesus, according to the Word of God, and expect to receive what you ask for every single time. Isn't that a little presumptuous? No, but it is bold , and you have a scriptural right to be bold.
According to the Word of God, you have a standing invitation from your heavenly Father to "come boldly unto the throne of grace, that [you] may obtain" (Hebrews 4:16). That word
obtain is a word of certainty. The dictionary says it means "to get possession of."
So pray, expecting to get possession of what you need, not just once in a while, but every time! When prayers do go unanswered, don't just wander away saying, "I guess you never know what God's going to do." Tackle the problem with both hands! Go to God in prayer and in the Word and find out where you missed it and get the problem corrected.
When you go to God in accurate, Word of God-based, Spirit-inspired prayer, you do know what He's going to do. He's going to answer you. He's going to meet your need exactly as you asked Him. Start expecting Him to do it today.
Scripture Reading:
1 John 5:4-15

MY-COMMENT:
the expectations of the Righteous shall not be cut off, don't just ask, believe you have received what you've asked and expect the manifestation of what you've received, Amen!

GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE.
HAVE A BLESSED WEDNESDAY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 12, 2018
12TH JULY 2018

TOPIC : BE SKILLFUL
(KENNETH COPELAND)

The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the Lord shall not want any good thing.
Psalm 34:10

Did you know that, according to the Word of God, there is no lack in the Body of Christ? Everything we could ever need, every problem we could ever face has been covered by the blood of Jesus. His exceeding great and precious promises have supplied it all.
Why then do many of us keep on suffering lack? Because we haven't, as Hebrews 5:13 says, become skillful in the Word of righteousness.
It takes skill to apply the Word of God. Most of us don't realize that. We just sling the Word around and try to use it any old way. We pray some ignorant prayer and then say, "Oh well, God knows what I mean" and expect it to be answered.
It's funny though. We'd never stand for that kind of carelessness in the natural realm. If our doctor came in and just threw a bottle of pills at us and said, "Here, take that," without even trying to find out what's wrong with us, we'd leave his office and never come back. Yet, we're shocked when that same careless attitude in the spiritual realm keeps our prayers from being effective.
We live in an "instant" society where everything is quick and easy. And too many of us are letting that instant mentality leak over into our walk with the Lord Jesus Christ. When someone needs healing, we bust through the hospital door, dab a little oil between their eyes and say, "Glory to God!" and out the door we go. Sometimes it doesn't take any longer than "In the Name of Jesus be healed!" But sometimes there is something else that must be done.
The time has come for us to shake off that "instant" mentality and realize that there are situations where we're going to have to take some time and pray in the Holy Ghost. Times when we're going to have to sit there and listen for God's instructions.
If you've come up short in any area of life—whether it be healing or finances or anything else—determine to develop your Word skills where that area is concerned. Get out your Bible. Read all through the healing scriptures. Read all through the miracle scriptures. Read all through the promises of God. Read all through the blessings of Abraham.
Meditate on them. Ask God to speak to you through them and to enlighten you about the situation you're facing. Don't just sling the Word around. Dig in to it. Fellowship with your Father over it. Let Him show you how to apply it skillfully, and eventually, you'll lack no good thing.
Scripture Reading:
Psalm 23

MY-COMMENT:
We don't lack, we speak in the abundance of the Word and we have in abundance, not so many Christians understand these, when they find themselves in need, they fizzled out on the Word and look somewhere else, no it shouldn't be, stay strong on the Word, believe you have it meditate on having it and you will have what you want, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A PLEASANT THURSDAY.
www.prayersinspired..com

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 9:38am On Jul 12, 2018
This is deep truth shocked

Tosinex2:
12TH JULY 2018

TOPIC : BE SKILLFUL
(KENNETH COPELAND)

The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the Lord shall not want any good thing.
Psalm 34:10

Did you know that, according to the Word of God, there is no lack in the Body of Christ? Everything we could ever need, every problem we could ever face has been covered by the blood of Jesus. His exceeding great and precious promises have supplied it all.
Why then do many of us keep on suffering lack? Because we haven't, as Hebrews 5:13 says, become skillful in the Word of righteousness.
It takes skill to apply the Word of God. Most of us don't realize that. We just sling the Word around and try to use it any old way. We pray some ignorant prayer and then say, "Oh well, God knows what I mean" and expect it to be answered.
It's funny though. We'd never stand for that kind of carelessness in the natural realm. If our doctor came in and just threw a bottle of pills at us and said, "Here, take that," without even trying to find out what's wrong with us, we'd leave his office and never come back. Yet, we're shocked when that same careless attitude in the spiritual realm keeps our prayers from being effective.
We live in an "instant" society where everything is quick and easy. And too many of us are letting that instant mentality leak over into our walk with the Lord Jesus Christ. When someone needs healing, we bust through the hospital door, dab a little oil between their eyes and say, "Glory to God!" and out the door we go. Sometimes it doesn't take any longer than "In the Name of Jesus be healed!" But sometimes there is something else that must be done.
The time has come for us to shake off that "instant" mentality and realize that there are situations where we're going to have to take some time and pray in the Holy Ghost. Times when we're going to have to sit there and listen for God's instructions.
If you've come up short in any area of life—whether it be healing or finances or anything else—determine to develop your Word skills where that area is concerned. Get out your Bible. Read all through the healing scriptures. Read all through the miracle scriptures. Read all through the promises of God. Read all through the blessings of Abraham.
Meditate on them. Ask God to speak to you through them and to enlighten you about the situation you're facing. Don't just sling the Word around. Dig in to it. Fellowship with your Father over it. Let Him show you how to apply it skillfully, and eventually, you'll lack no good thing.
Scripture Reading:
Psalm 23

MY-COMMENT:
We don't lack, we speak in the abundance of the Word and we have in abundance, not so many Christians understand these, when they find themselves in need, they fizzled out on the Word and look somewhere else, no it shouldn't be, stay strong on the Word, believe you have it meditate on having it and you will have what you want, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A PLEASANT THURSDAY.
www.prayersinspired..com

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 13, 2018
13TH JULY 2018

TOPIC : DON'T OVERLOOK THE BLESSINGS
(KENNETH COPELAND)

For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory.
2 Corinthians 4:17

It's easy to get your spiritual eyes fixed so firmly on the problems in your life, you overlook the blessings completely! As a result, you end up suffering through situations that should have you rejoicing.
Let me show you what I mean. Not long ago, this ministry was facing some great financial pressures. I stood in faith against them. I battled against them with the Word and in prayer.
What I didn't realize was this: During that time when the problems seemed so great—the blessings were even greater. This ministry was growing faster, ministering to more people, writing more letters, printing more publications, sending out more teaching tapes than ever before! It was a breakthrough time...a time for rejoicing. But I didn't know it because I was too busy thinking about the problems.
I was so "tunnel-visioned", all I could see was the pressure, and I suffered through some hard times when I should have been shouting the victory.
But thank God, He woke me up before it was over. He woke me up to the blessings and reminded me that the problems are temporary, or subject to change, but God and His Word of victory are never subject to change!
If you've been suffering through some hard times lately, wake up to the blessings around you. You'll be much more effective in battling the problems if you're giving God the glory for the solutions He's already provided. Take your eyes off the trouble and look around you. You'll soon be shouting the victory!
Scripture Reading:
Psalm 13

MY-COMMENT:
Don't be perturbed by the problems you are facing, rather look at the blessings that surrounds you and give Glory to God for that. The song writers says count your blessings, name them one by one and you will be surprised what the LORD has done, are you ready to count yours? I'm sure you will rejoice, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A WONDERFUL FRIDAY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 8:34am On Jul 13, 2018
Gloryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tosinex:
13TH JULY 2018

TOPIC : DON'T OVERLOOK THE BLESSINGS
(KENNETH COPELAND)

For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory.
2 Corinthians 4:17

It's easy to get your spiritual eyes fixed so firmly on the problems in your life, you overlook the blessings completely! As a result, you end up suffering through situations that should have you rejoicing.
Let me show you what I mean. Not long ago, this ministry was facing some great financial pressures. I stood in faith against them. I battled against them with the Word and in prayer.
What I didn't realize was this: During that time when the problems seemed so great—the blessings were even greater. This ministry was growing faster, ministering to more people, writing more letters, printing more publications, sending out more teaching tapes than ever before! It was a breakthrough time...a time for rejoicing. But I didn't know it because I was too busy thinking about the problems.
I was so "tunnel-visioned", all I could see was the pressure, and I suffered through some hard times when I should have been shouting the victory.
But thank God, He woke me up before it was over. He woke me up to the blessings and reminded me that the problems are temporary, or subject to change, but God and His Word of victory are never subject to change!
If you've been suffering through some hard times lately, wake up to the blessings around you. You'll be much more effective in battling the problems if you're giving God the glory for the solutions He's already provided. Take your eyes off the trouble and look around you. You'll soon be shouting the victory!
Scripture Reading:
Psalm 13

MY-COMMENT:
Don't be perturbed by the problems you are facing, rather look at the blessings that surrounds you and give Glory to God for that. The song writers says count your blessings, name them one by one and you will be surprised what the LORD has done, are you ready to count yours? I'm sure you will rejoice, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A WONDERFUL FRIDAY
Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 14, 2018
14TH JULY 2018

TOPIC : YOUR DEADLY ENEMY
(KENNETH COPELAND)

I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again....
1 Thessalonians 4:13

Many of us, even though we're believers, have seen grief and sorrow as such a natural part of life that we haven't even questioned them. In fact, if we're honest, we'd have to admit there are times when we actually want to feel sad and sorry for ourselves.
Why would we choose to feel sorrow? Because sorrow has an emotional kick to it. It offers a surge of feeling that, in the beginning stages, is almost intoxicating.
But grief and sorrow are dangerous things. Several years ago God showed me that they're not the innocent emotions we've thought they were. The forces behind these emotions are actually spirit beings sent by the devil himself to kill, steal and destroy.
They are a part of the devastating, satanic barrage Jesus took on Himself when He died on the cross (Isaiah 53). He bore grief and sorrow, so we wouldn't have to. If they come knocking on your door, remember, they are not innocent emotions. They are deadly enemies that Jesus already carried away at Calvary.
Don't live as those who have no hope. You're a believer. You know that Jesus Christ died for you and rose again. That not only gives you hope where physical death is concerned, it gives you hope in every situation. Sorrow not!
Scripture Reading:
Isaiah 51:11-16

MY-COMMENT:
Don't live as those who have no hope. You're a believer. You know that Jesus Christ died for you and rose again. That not only gives you hope where physical death is concerned, it gives you hope in every situation. Sorrow not!

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!
HAPPY WEEKEND
DO HAVE A LOVELY SATURDAY.
www.prayersinspired..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 8:17am On Jul 14, 2018
I refuse to be sad cuz the joy of the Lord is my strength

Tosinex:
14TH JULY 2018

TOPIC : YOUR DEADLY ENEMY
(KENNETH COPELAND)

I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again....
1 Thessalonians 4:13

Many of us, even though we're believers, have seen grief and sorrow as such a natural part of life that we haven't even questioned them. In fact, if we're honest, we'd have to admit there are times when we actually want to feel sad and sorry for ourselves.
Why would we choose to feel sorrow? Because sorrow has an emotional kick to it. It offers a surge of feeling that, in the beginning stages, is almost intoxicating.
But grief and sorrow are dangerous things. Several years ago God showed me that they're not the innocent emotions we've thought they were. The forces behind these emotions are actually spirit beings sent by the devil himself to kill, steal and destroy.
They are a part of the devastating, satanic barrage Jesus took on Himself when He died on the cross (Isaiah 53). He bore grief and sorrow, so we wouldn't have to. If they come knocking on your door, remember, they are not innocent emotions. They are deadly enemies that Jesus already carried away at Calvary.
Scripture Reading:
Isaiah 51:11-16

MY-COMMENT:

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!
HAPPY WEEKEND
DO HAVE A LOVELY SATURDAY.
www.prayersinspired..com

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 18, 2018
18TH JULY 2018

TOPIC : A LEGEND IN YOUR OWN MIND
(GLORIA COPELAND)

For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.
Romans 12:3

Do you want to know one of the secrets of staying in the will of God, of keeping yourself from getting off track?
Don't overestimate yourself!
Proverbs 16:18 says, "Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall." How many times have we seen that borne out! How many times do we see believers get into trouble because they get an overblown idea of themselves. They begin to think they're so smart that they have it all figured out.
Then, the next thing you know, they're thinking they have to straighten everyone else out. Instead of just letting Jesus be Head of the Church, they feel like they have to step in and do the job.
Once that happens, it's just a matter of time before they're flat on their faces in failure. Why? Because the Bible says God resists the proud (1 Peter 5:5).
Don't put yourself in a position where God has to resist you. Rate your own abilities soberly. Adopt an attitude of humility. Keep a watch on yourself, and when you catch yourself getting puffed up with your own greatness, repent and remember that every good thing you enjoy and every bit of success you've had has come by the grace of God and by His power.
Look back on your life and see how many times you could have lost what God had given you. See how many times, when you were floundering around making every mistake imaginable, His tender and precious mercy pulled you through.
Don't become a legend in your own mind. Instead, humble yourself beneath the mighty hand of God, and let God do the exalting—that prevents some very painful falls.
Scripture Reading:
1 Peter 5:5-7; James 4:6-17

MY-COMMENT:
Be humble in everything you do, don't be too proud and arrogant to the point that God will be resisting you, let humility take over you, from there you will be able to scale many tests and trials that will elevate you rather than you being demoted.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE
DO HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY
www.prayersinspired..com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison / Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt / Being The Odd One In A Sex-infested Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 205
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.