Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Cheapest Way To Buy A Direct Tokumbo Car In Lagos - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cheapest Way To Buy A Direct Tokumbo Car In Lagos (2960 Views)

See The Foreign Currency I Found In My Newly Acquired Tokumbo Car (pics) / One Week Old Tokumbo Car With Engine Problem Please Help / Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheapest Way To Buy A Direct Tokumbo Car In Lagos by Benosky011(m): 7:05am On Aug 24, 2017
Do you know that most cars you see at Berger and most streets of Lagos had minor accident but were worked on before keeping them for sale.
What the dealer's do is to go and buy from the owners of these minor dents at a cheaper price at a warehouse, Behind the car up and display them for sale.
I never discovered this place until I came to buy my car. Surely, that's where you know the true condition of the car you are buying.
But at the Berger there, most sellers adjust the Odometer, repair, or even change one thing or the other.

Call my number and I'll take you to select ur own car at a cheap price.
For instance, at Berger, Toyota Camry 2004 (2.4l) is sold between 1.8 to 2m. But I bought same car (luckily, no dent was on it) from the warehouse at 1.550. Saving a whooping 250-350k.
You can join me today. Many auto dealers come there to buy too and sell to you.
Call my number today (07030517927)
Re: Cheapest Way To Buy A Direct Tokumbo Car In Lagos by SmartchoicesNG: 7:29am On Aug 24, 2017
Best way to buy a tokunbo car is to import yourself
Re: Cheapest Way To Buy A Direct Tokumbo Car In Lagos by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:40am On Aug 24, 2017
Benosky011:
Do you know that most cars you see at Berger and most streets of Lagos had minor accident but were worked on before keeping them for sale.
What the dealer's do is to go and buy from the owners of these minor dents at a cheaper price at a warehouse, Behind the car up and display them for sale.
I never discovered this place until I came to buy my car. Surely, that's where you know the true condition of the car you are buying.
But at the Berger there, most sellers adjust the Odometer, repair, or even change one thing or the other.

For instance, at Berger, Toyota Camry 2004 (2.4l) is sold between 1.8 to 2m. But I bought same car (luckily, no dent was on it) from the warehouse at 1.550. Saving a whooping 250-350k.

take thread to autos. no adverts on cartalk.

meanwhile, awoof de run belle.

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Way To Buy A Direct Tokumbo Car In Lagos by kingreign(m): 7:51am On Aug 24, 2017
Benosky011:

Kwantinue you will woundjure
Re: Cheapest Way To Buy A Direct Tokumbo Car In Lagos by Benosky011(m): 7:53am On Aug 24, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

take thread to autos. no adverts on cartalk.

meanwhile, awoof de run belle.

I know say as a car dealer, you may not like what I posted. But inside of u, you know what I posted is true.

However, thank you for ur advice.
Re: Cheapest Way To Buy A Direct Tokumbo Car In Lagos by Benosky011(m): 7:55am On Aug 24, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:
Best way to buy a tokunbo car is to import yourself

Thats even the worst.
I'ld rather see it myself before buying than pay for an unseen goods.
Re: Cheapest Way To Buy A Direct Tokumbo Car In Lagos by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:57am On Aug 24, 2017
Benosky011:

I know say as a car dealer, you may not like what I posted. But inside of u, you know what I posted is true.

However, thank you for ur advice.

I respect your NL profile age if not I would have called this advert a scam with no remorse.

cc princetom1
Re: Cheapest Way To Buy A Direct Tokumbo Car In Lagos by Benosky011(m): 8:00am On Aug 24, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

I respect your NL profile age if not I would have called this advert a scam with no remorse.

cc princetom1

It's a free world you know. Truth hurts. But I know you know what I wrote is true.
Re: Cheapest Way To Buy A Direct Tokumbo Car In Lagos by dokiOloye(m): 8:49am On Aug 24, 2017
U want us to call u on d phone b4 U release d info about where we can buy d so called 'cheap' cars ba?
Una don come?
Re: Cheapest Way To Buy A Direct Tokumbo Car In Lagos by Benosky011(m): 8:52am On Aug 24, 2017
dokiOloye:
U want us to call u on d phone b4 U release d info about where we can buy d so called 'cheap' cars ba?
Una don come?

You no want makei earn commission?
Nnaa Na wah for u oo
Re: Cheapest Way To Buy A Direct Tokumbo Car In Lagos by b2212(m): 9:26am On Aug 24, 2017
Benosky011:

You no want makei earn commission?
Nnaa Na wah for u oo

sounds like Alaba non tested electronics mongering.

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Way To Buy A Direct Tokumbo Car In Lagos by princetom1(m): 9:59am On Aug 24, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

cc princetom1

He should use the extra money he is getting to take care of that little angel on his DP first... Who snaps a very cute baby with a running nose and post? Suspicious
Re: Cheapest Way To Buy A Direct Tokumbo Car In Lagos by princetom1(m): 10:01am On Aug 24, 2017
Benosky011:

You be learner, i swear... Make sure say u no deal with someone like an army man o, hmnnn.. . I sorry 4 u,
Re: Cheapest Way To Buy A Direct Tokumbo Car In Lagos by nurey(m): 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2017
There is no car ware house in the whole of Nigeria you are either talking about cotonou or illegal custom sales. There is no need to prove me wrong I wasn't born yesterday
Re: Cheapest Way To Buy A Direct Tokumbo Car In Lagos by princetom1(m): 5:27pm On Aug 24, 2017
nurey:
There is no car ware house in the whole of Nigeria you are either talking about cotonou or illegal custom sales. There is no need to prove me wrong I wasn't born yesterday

He could build one at his backyard, u know cheesy
Re: Cheapest Way To Buy A Direct Tokumbo Car In Lagos by Benosky011(m): 8:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
princetom1:

You be learner, i swear... Make sure say u no deal with someone like an army man o, hmnnn.. . I sorry 4 u,

No p. Mad people no gree make we differentiate between a mad man and a mechanic.
Re: Cheapest Way To Buy A Direct Tokumbo Car In Lagos by princetom1(m): 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
Benosky011:

No p. Mad people no gree make we differentiate between a mad man and a mechanic.

No let me descend to ur level jare... I waka pass

(1) (Reply)

Where To Get Suzuki Car Parts In Lagos / Lexus Es 350 2008 Model / A SUZUKI(98/99) Tokunbo Car? picture included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.