Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,962 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) (7747 Views)

Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) / Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by Dillusionist(m): 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
thepussyhunter:

grin grin grin
you with this you trade mark "hahahaha"

do you really hahahaha where you at or its just a hahahah you type just to make the person you talking with feel some sort of shiiiiii

You're almost always hahaha-ing................makes me wonder if you hahahaha offline when you comment hahahaha online

and you didnt answer me question o or should take a NO you cant for an answer grin
Lol. .I hahaha in real life too,,
Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
Dillusionist:

Lol. .I hahaha in real life too,,

i see...........that would mean you just hahaha-ed right now abi cheesy cheesy

hope u dont mind me asking bu how many accounts do you have really?
Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by Kobicove(m): 2:00pm On Aug 24, 2017
No fuck1ing way undecided
Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by Dillusionist(m): 2:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
thepussyhunter:

i see...........that would mean you just hahaha-ed right now abi cheesy cheesy
lolzz..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by viadbenzene(m): 3:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
smileyIf she can't cook, she can't keep the home in good shape.
Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
Lalasticlala pls push this to fp biko
Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
Kobicove:
No fuck1ing way undecided

Hahaha I wonder why a full grown woman wouldn't b able to cook,e nor just make sense to me

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by JuneOctober(f): 4:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Mstcheeeeew undecided undecided

You go chop cereal and noodles tire. angry tongue

grin grin
Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by lelvin(m): 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
If she can't cook.....

Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by jericco1(m): 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
Yea. But it gonna be hard. Get ready 4 KFC.
Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by Oluwaesko(m): 8:40pm On Aug 24, 2017
Ifedith:
Yes of course, food should be the least of their problems if they're serious.
What's this one saying? ?
Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by vuc1(m): 10:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
I can cook what I can eat but how it tastes in your mouth I can't guarantee.
Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 10:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
lelvin:
If she can't cook.....

Hahaha salvage
Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by owensking(m): 10:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
The way to a man's heart is through his stomach
Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by Ifedith(m): 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
Oluwaesko:

What's this one saying? ?
I know you're not going to understand. It's a Pandora box, try to figure it out. wink
Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by Matrycx(m): 11:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
cookin is part of my hobby
Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 4:19am On Aug 25, 2017
vuc1:
I can cook what I can eat but how it tastes in your mouth I can't guarantee.
Hahaha u can't cook, period grin grin grin
Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 25, 2017
Nairaland babes wf poor cooking skills will full here....
Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by Kondomatic(m): 8:15am On Aug 25, 2017
Bahddo:
As for me, my wife's culinary skills would be only important because of the kids, and maybe for visitors. I am not a glutton and I don't need a woman before I can eat a good meal.

I sure am not marrying a lady just cos she can cook. Any foool can cook if they invest time into learning. There are more important things to look out for in relationships.
Bro.

Calm down, nobody is saying that cooking is the only thing that is important in a woman but don't miss out minor details in anything.

One of the important thing an African woman, especially Nigerian teaches her daughter is how to cook, reason being that they consider it the shortest route to a man's heart.

Now look at this way.

What did a woman in her thirties who doesn't know how to use the kitchen spent her childhood days doing?

Why didn't she learn how to cook from her parents or whoever raised her up?

Two reasons or maybe three.

She was over pampered by her mom(red signal)
She was stubborn and resufed to learn (red signal)

I can't figure out the third reason.

Now the final question, assuming she's a graduate, how did she feed in school?

The problem isn't her inability to cook but the reason she failed to learn something as simple as cooking.
Something we all need to survive.
Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by Kondomatic(m): 8:17am On Aug 25, 2017
Divay22:

And if she's open to learning?
Then she should have learnt it long ago when she was a kid or in school.

There is no excuse for an adult who does not know how to cook. I mean we need food to survive, we eat it every day.
Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 8:20am On Aug 25, 2017
Kondomatic:
Bro.

Calm down, nobody is saying that cooking is the only thing that is important in a woman but don't miss out minor details in anything.

One of the important thing an African woman, especially Nigerian teaches her daughter is how to cook, reason being that they consider it the shortest route to a man's heart.

Now look at this way.

What did a woman in her thirties who doesn't know how to use the kitchen spent her childhood days doing?

The problem isn't her inability to cook but the reason she failed to learn something as simple as cooking.
100 percent correct
Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by Divay22(f): 8:48am On Aug 25, 2017
Kondomatic:
Then she should have learnt it long ago when she was a kid or in school.

There is no excuse for an adult who does not know how to cook. I mean we need food to survive, we eat it every day.
They mistake has already been made, it's time to look for solutions...
Let just say she wasn't opportune
Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by Bahddo(m): 8:59am On Aug 25, 2017
Kondomatic:
Bro.

Now look at this way.

if we all need cooking skills to survive, how come it is only women that have failed if they don't know how to cook? Also how come she hasn't died since we all need cooking skills to survive and she can't cook?

You are still getting back to my point in the end. There are things more important than how good a woman is before the cooking pot; things so important that they can influence everything else. For example one's attitude towards work and learning.

There are women who are good cooks but are lazy or would want to use denial of food (and sex) as a weapon. So yes, she can cook... How does that make her better than the one who isn't as good a cook but is very loving, loyal, respectful, and willing to work on herself?

I prefer to focus on the more important things.
Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by Kondomatic(m): 9:21am On Aug 25, 2017
Divay22:
They mistake has already been made, it's time to look for solutions... Let just say she wasn't opportune
She was
Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by Kondomatic(m): 9:38am On Aug 25, 2017
Bahddo:
if we all need cooking skills to survive, how come it is only women that have failed if they don't know how to cook? Also how come she hasn't died since we all need cooking skills to survive and she can't cook?
This topic is about a woman, that's why she's my focus. Secondly a man who cannot provide for his family is failing in his primary responsibility.
You see? We all need food but it is a man that's mandated to provide for the family.

Bahddo:

You are still getting back to my point in the end. There are things more important than how good a woman is before the cooking pot; things so important that they can influence everything else. For example one's attitude towards work and learning.
You're the one getting back to my point without knowing. If she is keen to learn then she would have learned cooking a long time ago.
Like I have said already, the real problem isn't her inability to cook but why she failed to learn?

Bahddo:

There are women who are good cooks but are lazy or would want to use denial of food (and sex) as a weapon. So yes, she can cook... How does that make her better than the one who isn't as good a cook but is very loving, loyal, respectful, and willing to work on herself?

I prefer to focus on the more important things.
A lazy cook and a bad cook are worlds apart and should not be compared.

Cooking is very important, you need healthy meal, your children needs it too.

But the real problem isn't her bad food itself but why she failed to learn, it speaks a volume about her and I don't think any good, kind, loving a loyal woman who is really ready to work on herself will wait until marriage before learning simple things like cooking.

Let's assume she's 25, so she has spent her 25years on earth eating other people's meal without learning how to make even one?

This means she never helped anybody in the kitchen, her mom or whoever she grew up with.
Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by Xmen149(m): 12:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
not knowing how to cook or

dnt want want to know how to cook

The second above for me is a confirm turnoff sad kolework!
Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by vuc1(m): 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2017
SolexxBarry:
Hahaha u can't cook, period grin grin grin
grin I try.
Re: Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) by Bahddo(m): 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
Kondomatic:
This topic is about a woman, that's why she's my focus. Secondly a man who cannot provide for his family is failing in his primary responsibility.
You see? We all need food but it is a man that's mandated to provide for the family.

You're the one getting back to my point without knowing. If she is keen to learn then she would have learned cooking a long time ago.
Like I have said already, the real problem isn't her inability to cook but why she failed to learn?

A lazy cook and a bad cook are worlds apart and should not be compared.

Cooking is very important, you need healthy meal, your children needs it too.

But the real problem isn't her bad food itself but why she failed to learn, it speaks a volume about her and I don't think any good, kind, loving a loyal woman who is really ready to work on herself will wait until marriage before learning simple things like cooking.

Let's assume she's 25, so she has spent her 25years on earth eating other people's meal without learning how to make even one?

This means she never helped anybody in the kitchen, her mom or whoever she grew up with.
read the opening post again. This thread is a covert celebration of gluttony. African men don't play with their stomachs but they cannot cook, and they must rely on a woman before they can eat good meals. That's nonsense.

The reason why is most persons frown at the thought that their woman would not be able to cook is because they worship their stomachs. They feel that is why women exist, to cook for them and bear children. Again, that is nonsense.

If you agree that the real problem is not in the inability to cook but the reason why, then you agree with my first post. The cooking itself is not as important as attitudes that influence our abilities.

The reason why a man can grow up to the point of marriage without knowing how to cook, is the same reason why a woman can grow up and not know how to cook.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Taught A Desperate Yahoo Guy A Lesson He Will Never Forget / Why Men Lust After Women.... / Awkward Moments!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.