Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

A White Slay Mama Got Served {photos} - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A White Slay Mama Got Served {photos} (9873 Views)

Val Partner Wanted: Braless Nigerian Slay Mama Recruiting Man For Valentine Day / "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama / Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A White Slay Mama Got Served {photos} by Apina(m): 9:26am On Aug 24, 2017
This is what I call continental savagery grin grin grin The slay mama didn't see it coming, still looking for fainting space, who get for their area grin

4 Likes

Re: A White Slay Mama Got Served {photos} by rossyc(f): 9:27am On Aug 24, 2017
Funny
Re: A White Slay Mama Got Served {photos} by taylor88(m): 9:30am On Aug 24, 2017
nyash straight like wetin civil engineers measure with plum

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A White Slay Mama Got Served {photos} by ImDharay: 9:31am On Aug 24, 2017
Hmm, i like that last comment, 'pork'

1 Like

Re: A White Slay Mama Got Served {photos} by Bell5(f): 9:32am On Aug 24, 2017
This is stale nw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A White Slay Mama Got Served {photos} by Young03(m): 9:36am On Aug 24, 2017
have seen this before
Re: A White Slay Mama Got Served {photos} by Apina(m): 9:37am On Aug 24, 2017
Young03:
have seen this before
Are u d only one on nairaland? undecided

7 Likes

Re: A White Slay Mama Got Served {photos} by Amajerry83(m): 9:42am On Aug 24, 2017
On behalf of all nairalanders I hereby donate her to Lalasticlala. Maybe the nairalander below me have something to say

4 Likes

Re: A White Slay Mama Got Served {photos} by FemiEddy(m): 9:53am On Aug 24, 2017
What is the meaning of all this grin

Re: A White Slay Mama Got Served {photos} by purem(m): 10:48am On Aug 24, 2017
Amajerry83:
On behalf of all nairalanders I hereby donate her to Lalasticlala. Maybe the nairalander below me have something to say

On behalf of lalasticlala I hereby donate dis to the broke asss biafrauds, we know what fits dem

1 Like

Re: A White Slay Mama Got Served {photos} by sKeetz(m): 10:56am On Aug 24, 2017
purem:

On behalf of lalasticlala I hereby donate dis to the broke asss biafrauds, we know what fits dem

On behalf of the great nation of Biafra, we humbly decline the offer but we offer her to the skull mining republic of the waste lands. Her skull will be more useful in improving your Gdp. Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: A White Slay Mama Got Served {photos} by moorevic(m): 10:58am On Aug 24, 2017
On behalf of the biafrauds, we deny any involvement or whatsoever with a her. We hereby betroth to the skull miners, heard they love them big and shapeless.

2 Likes

Re: A White Slay Mama Got Served {photos} by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 24, 2017
Life is hard o grin
Re: A White Slay Mama Got Served {photos} by Apina(m): 11:00am On Aug 24, 2017
purem:

sKeetz:

On behalf of the great nation of Biafra, we humbly decline the offer but we offer her to the skull mining republic of the waste lands. Her skull will be more useful in improving your Gdp. Thank you.
If both of u are as intelligent as u want us to believe, then go open your own threads and take ur ethnic bigotry along undecided

5 Likes

Re: A White Slay Mama Got Served {photos} by sKeetz(m): 11:02am On Aug 24, 2017
Apina:

If both of u are as intelligent as u want us to believe, then go open your own threads and take ur ethnic bigotry along undecided

Somebodi cannor play on your thread again undecided

7 Likes

Re: A White Slay Mama Got Served {photos} by pryme(m): 11:05am On Aug 24, 2017
This got me laughing so hard that my colleagues thought I have lost it grin angry angry angry

The Muslims finished it cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: A White Slay Mama Got Served {photos} by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 24, 2017
grin

Abeeeg, bring her azz down to Nigeria ..I am pretty sure that someone is willing to give her a Nigerian Green Card & will manage her flat azz grin

1 Like

Re: A White Slay Mama Got Served {photos} by Barfibassey(m): 12:00pm On Aug 24, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Abeeeg, bring her azz down to Nigeria ..I am pretty sure that someone is willing to give her a Nigerian Green Card & will manage her flat azz grin
on behalf of naija bobo we kindly reject they offer advicing her to try kenyans,the might need it
cus we get am yanfu yanfu any type u need dem many for naija we are so much belleful with ours,
thank you

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A White Slay Mama Got Served {photos} by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
Barfibassey:
on behalf of naija bobo we kindly reject they offer advicing her to try kenyans,the might need it
cus we get am yanfu yanfu any type u need dem many for naija we are so much belleful with ours,
thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A White Slay Mama Got Served {photos} by skondo09(m): 12:23pm On Aug 24, 2017
The Muslim slay it All, the thread is so interesting but shld not be derailed by ethnicity

2 Likes

Re: A White Slay Mama Got Served {photos} by jashar(f): 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Africans have taught other cultures bad thing....

1 Like

Re: A White Slay Mama Got Served {photos} by Dasgoro: 1:57pm On Aug 24, 2017
I won't be surprised to hear that this lady committed suicide.

2 Likes

Re: A White Slay Mama Got Served {photos} by jomagibs: 2:43pm On Aug 24, 2017
So for her dustbin mind she wan fall gallant black guys hand...

On behalf of everyone that lashed you, humans don't associate with amoeba so I freely gift you to the spirits world... if you're rejected there then just submit yourself as an evolution byproduct specie to the scientists, if rejected again then surrender your life to a museum as a glorified mummy....

oya spiritual persons, scientists ,museum and history practitioner come and take una property

slaying the slayer..

2 Likes

Re: A White Slay Mama Got Served {photos} by stanflex222(f): 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
how can I safe this picture so funny..
Re: A White Slay Mama Got Served {photos} by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
see her flat yansh grin
and dose comments grin
Re: A White Slay Mama Got Served {photos} by moscobabs(m): 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
Apina:
This is what I call continental savagery grin grin grin The slay mama didn't see it coming, still looking for fainting space, who get for their area grin
Moku o...that Muslim guy finished her

Fatality!!!!
Re: A White Slay Mama Got Served {photos} by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
2015 pic
Re: A White Slay Mama Got Served {photos} by DonMaxxy(m): 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
taylor88:
nyash straight like wetin civil engineers measure with plum
Lwkmd grin grin grin
Re: A White Slay Mama Got Served {photos} by purples25(f): 10:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
Nobody should make fun of anybody else. I caught myself laughing and I was seriously disappointed, and I corrected myself because I don't like to make fun of others and I won't like to be made fun of.

Though that move by her ." Black guys" Really ?

1 Like

Re: A White Slay Mama Got Served {photos} by Zimri(m): 7:51am On Aug 25, 2017
shocked

Look at the flat horizon!
Re: A White Slay Mama Got Served {photos} by Chuknovski(m): 8:58am On Aug 25, 2017
damn this is disastrous.... chai
Re: A White Slay Mama Got Served {photos} by Kobicove(m): 12:07pm On Aug 25, 2017
Serves her right!

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): / Choose One: Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned (pics) / Curvy Nigerian Ladies In White Garment Robes Cause A Stir Online (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.