Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year (9163 Views)

Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? / This Will Be My 8th Abortion, He Is Sweeter Skin To Skin, Am 21 Years Old / This Is My 8th Abortion, Sperm Makes Your Skin Glow - See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by alert01(m): 5:02pm On Apr 10, 2023
My story and I choose to share it on an anonymous forum to heal.

Shortly before COVID, I went to Canada on a student Visa for an Ms program. After my degree, I decided to stay. And here is my dating story

From 2019 to 2021, I wasn't in a serious relationship with anyone since I was a student and still trying to get my finances in order. My province, in fact, my school didn't really have Nigerians like that. BC seem to have decent concentration of Nigerians tho. However, within that year, I asked two ladies out who I know were also looking for serious relationship, but rejected me. One was Rwanda, and the other one from Eritrea. They were both working class ladies that time. I just recently only get to know I was rejected base on look and height.

Okay, last year I got a job and I seemed to be doing decently fairly. But I still didn't find a woman yet to date me. I put myself on Tinder, but didn't get match. The only match I got, she ghost me after our second meeting. I wasn't her taste and standard. She was looking for a 6ft ,good looking and heavily built guy.

I tried linking up with few Nigerian guys who introduced me to their circles. Somehow, I got to meet women. I met oyinbo women too. The two I told about love interests also didn't show interest.

Another Nigerian, just got here last year on a student Visa, also couldn't date me.

But the one that really pained me most was an Eritrean lady I got in contact with recently. She is a citizen already. She ghost me after seeing my pictures 😭.

I'm only a little around 5ft 3in. On the side of big, but not that overweight and I've been going to gym now trying to get a slim body. I'm not where I need to be financially but I'm not doing too bad.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Namdeenero(m): 5:12pm On Apr 10, 2023
Don’t allow your raging hormones lead you astray my guy cos I’m very sure it’s not a relationship you’re after but sexual satisfaction. Lastly, work on your self esteem! Shalom

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 10, 2023
Namdeenero:
Don’t allow your raging hormones lead you astray my guy cos I’m very sure it’s not a relationship you’re after but sexual satisfaction. Lastly, work on your self esteem! Shalom

Exactly. All I see is low self esteem. Look matter truly, but that's not the only thing.

9 Likes

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by lilvicky68(m): 5:16pm On Apr 10, 2023
grin.. just calm down.. I'm sure before the 50th time you will be accepted

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Jeweltz(f): 5:19pm On Apr 10, 2023
I'm happy Nigerian men are facing things like this. In Nigeria, y'all cheat on us, belittle us, can't take care of women or appreciate us a little. All you know is to insult us and calling us golddigger. Outside Nigeria, Nigerian men aren't dateable. Becus when they even get to overseas, most of them are still broke and poor. They can't work like other immigrants and see good money.

Can you now see that Nigerian women are the best or you need more evidence?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Kobicove(m): 5:25pm On Apr 10, 2023
So what do you want us to do about it? undecided
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:27pm On Apr 10, 2023
you are not meant to attract everyone you set your eyes on, so just work on your self and hopefully someone will like what you have to offer... until then, dont lose hope!

7 Likes

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 10, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
you are not meant to attract everyone you set your eyes on, so just work on your self and hopefully someone will like what you have to offer... until then, dont lose hope!

Exactly. I smell inferiority complex in his post.

6 Likes

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 10, 2023
grin grin grin This is the fourth thread within two weeks on Nigerian men being rejected for their marshed up potatoes face and amoebic structures. grin grin grin whatever happens to being rushed by women of other nations? Kikikikikiki

You all think you are in Nigeria where your women will take you for who you are. Shapeless, pot bellied, bad breaths, bad postures, body odour,uncouth, uncultured just name it. LoL 😆 😆 😆 😆 🤣

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Killerbag36: 5:33pm On Apr 10, 2023
Guy probably u re not handsome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 10, 2023
But I thought they said our men are in demand everywhere by women of all races abroad?? What happen?

10 Likes

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Rokiat(f): 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2023
Maybe the way you carry yourself is giving desperation vibes. Carry yourself with confidence and don’t be desperate for a relationship. Work on your self
Your confidence and self esteem and also try to look put together you will start attracting girls.

15 Likes

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by coputa(m): 5:49pm On Apr 10, 2023
Killerbag36:
Guy probably u re not handsome
good-looking
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Killerbag36: 5:50pm On Apr 10, 2023
coputa:
good-looking

Abeg shift na same thing

8 Likes

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 10, 2023
Rokiat:
Maybe the way you carry yourself is giving desperation vibes. Carry yourself with confidence and don’t be desperate for a relationship. Work on your self
Your confidence and self esteem and also try to look put together you will start attracting girls.

No. LoL. It's only good looks that make women wet and fall in love with you. You can be an irresponsible man, a deadbeat father,not willing to be present in her life and her children. Good looking men don't even need to be good men. They can be a jerk, doenst communicate , toxic, manipulative, lie to her, cheat on her and only call her when he's Hot, all these don't matter, the pussy will wet

11 Likes

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Rokiat(f): 5:54pm On Apr 10, 2023
Tadadobe:

No. LoL. It's only good looks that make women wet and fall in love with you. You can be an irresponsible man, a deadbeat father,not willing to be present in her life and her children. Good looking men don't even need to be good men. They can be a jerk, doenst communicate , toxic, manipulative, lie to her, cheat on her and only call her when he's Hot, all these don't matter, the pussy will wet

I can see your babe left you for a good looking man. Only small girls go for only looks. Real ones like us knows a man’s looks has no bearing on his ability to provide or protect.

Please stay off my mentions respectfully.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by advanceDNA: 5:56pm On Apr 10, 2023
Jeweltz:
I'm happy Nigerian men are facing things like this. In Nigeria, y'all cheat on us, belittle us, can't take care of women or appreciate us a little. All you know is to insult us and calling us golddigger. Outside Nigeria, Nigerian men aren't dateable. Becus when they even get to overseas, most of them are still broke and poor. They can't work like other immigrants and see good money.

Can you now see that Nigerian women are the best or you need more evidence?

This is funny... grin
she said she's happy.... lol
nigerian guys must have done a huge number on you for this guy's story to feel like some form of consolation for you grin

14 Likes

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 10, 2023
Rokiat:

I can see your babe left you for a good looking man. Only small girls go for only looks. Real ones like us knows a man’s looks has no bearing on his ability to provide or protect.

Please stay off my mentions respectfully.

Dey play. You hear?. Dey play. You only need to be good looking. Nothing else matters. Good looking men have the permission to cheat, the woman will not mind.
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by illicit(m): 5:59pm On Apr 10, 2023
Ask d guys out first
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by folake4u(f): 6:01pm On Apr 10, 2023
The dating scene is really different from Nigeria. grin

10 Likes

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by SenecaTheYonger: 6:03pm On Apr 10, 2023
Jeweltz:
I'm happy Nigerian men are facing things like this.

He’s 5’3”, it would be difficult inNigeria too.

OP sorry about your height my guy. Perhaps save up for height surgery? You’re in an advanced country after all, things like that are easy peasy. A

2 Likes

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Sixfeetbelle: 6:05pm On Apr 10, 2023
Persephone1:
grin grin grin This is the fourth thread within two weeks on Nigerian men being rejected for their marshed up potatoes face and amoebic structures. grin grin grin whatever happens to being rushed by women of other nations? Kikikikikiki

You all think you are in Nigeria where your women will take you for who you are. Shapeless, pot bellied, bad breaths, bad postures, body odour,uncouth, uncultured just name it. LoL 😆 😆 😆 😆 🤣

I can't take this! No, I won't take this. What is this injustice?

Wait, you mean to tell me there are three more threads like this and I haven't been privy to this information? Where have I been? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jokes aside, though, who is responsible for the increase in self-deprecating threads like this? Who dey forecefeed Nigerian men in the diaspora truth serum and reality pills?

4 Likes

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 10, 2023
Oh I missed his height.

Baba is down to earth . Oh Lawd 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

13 Likes

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 10, 2023
folake4u:
The dating scene is really different from Nigeria. grin

Yeah. It's heavily based on looks. Nigerian women are also facing the same thing over there. They can't find commitment

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 10, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

He’s 5’3”, it would be difficult inNigeria too.

OP sorry about your height my guy. Perhaps save up for height surgery? You’re in an advanced country after all, things like that are easy peasy. A

Bilateral femoral lengthening can cost up to $120,000 to $250,000. He might not be able to save that kind of money till he die

2 Likes

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by folake4u(f): 6:13pm On Apr 10, 2023
Tadadobe:

Yeah. It's heavily based on looks. Nigerian women are also facing the same thing over there. They can't find commitment

I never see any Nigerian woman create thread yet. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by SenecaTheYonger: 6:19pm On Apr 10, 2023
Tadadobe:

Bilateral femoral lengthening can cost up to $120,000 to $250,000. He might not be able to save that kind of money till he die

What’s your source? And is that US dollar or Canadian dollar? Post your source. I saw between $23k and 50k USD, which he can cross over border and do in US. Also he can save up for that in 3 years. Height surgery can really change a persons life

1 Like

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Stawner16(m): 6:21pm On Apr 10, 2023
Don't chase, attract. You need to improve yourself bro.

7 Likes

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 10, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

I can't take this! No, I won't take this. What is this injustice?

Wait, you mean to tell me there are three more threads like this and I haven't been privy to this information? Where have I been? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jokes aside, though, who is responsible for the increase in self-deprecating threads like this? Who dey forecefeed Nigerian men in the diaspora truth serum and reality pills?
Lol 😂 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 just paying them in their coin. Do you know unprintable things these guys write about Nigerian women when it comes to interracial dating? grin . It's crazy really! They made it seem like Nigerian women are creatures people of other nations won't touch with 6 miles poles while they (men) are rushed like indomie grin grin

I'm in the mood for some pettiness, so I'm going all hard grin grin grin grin

The truth has always been there but believe cock vendors to push the narrative that they are wanted over there to unsuspecting brothers. When reality is they are wanted for their sexual prowess and maybe financial capability but all for short term commitment. The sad part is, Op is missing in all areas. grin

6 Likes

Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by JBoss25(m): 6:22pm On Apr 10, 2023
Tadadobe:

girls like guys with muscle no be lie
Re: My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 10, 2023
Stawner16:
Don't chase, attract. You need to improve yourself bro.
The only thing he will attract over there is his shadow.

grin grin

No dey give man hopeless hope grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl / Curvy Nigeria Lady Vs Colombia Lady Twerking, Nigerians Blast Colombians / She Used Her Friend To Test Her Boyfriend And This Happened (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.