Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,197 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

12 Signs It Is The Right Time To Say I Love You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Signs It Is The Right Time To Say I Love You (524 Views)

12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You / 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You / 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

12 Signs It Is The Right Time To Say I Love You by Lordxonline(m): 12:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
Human relationships are not easy. Love at first sight, I’m sorry to tell you that does not exist, unless someone looks attractive. It takes time and effort on both sides to at least meet and know if they really love each other. And another tricky detail is knowing the right time to say I love you for the first time. Since you are a real person, and you live in reality, I regret to tell you that it is NOT like in the movies. So when is the best time? Here are some of the best signs to look before proposing the girl.

1. WHEN YOU KNOW YOU WILL NOT SCARE HER

There are people who have been very hurt in the past, or who are afraid of relationships (for this or other reasons). If you’ve known him for a long time, you’ll know what things scare them and what not. In such cases you should somewhere in the middle of the talk ask them about being in relationships. Knowing them is the key to love and getting a positive outcome. If you think you will not scare her then go ahead and say “I love you” to your girl or guy.

2. WHEN YOU ARE SURE YOU LOVE HER

It is one thing that you like a person, and another very different is that you love them. You may experience it differently, but when you are sure it is love, it may be a right time to say I love you in your relationship. The other person may not respond immediately, but give them time to process. You know that you love her, but also make sure that you firstly drop hints to her and then let her know about your feelings.

3. CAN ACCEPT HER PROBLEMS

There is no person without history, or without emotional baggage. Everyone has troubles and you have to learn to deal with them or solve them. So before saying that you love her, ask yourself if you are capable of loving him/her in your current situation. It’s not just about you, it’s about the other person, and what you want may not be good for them. So, first analyze the situation and of you feel that her troubles in life will have no effect on you then go ahead with your proposal.

4. DEALING WITH THE DIFFICULT TIMES

Things are going to get difficult sooner or later. In that phase you will ask if you chose well, if their families will not interfere, if any disease will not test them, or if the economic crisis will force them to travel to work. Life does not tend to move according to our desires, and love is one of the forces that holds couples, families and friends together, among others. Think of such situations beforehand and if you think you can deal with such situations then go and talk to her about what you feel.

5. WHEN YOUR PARTNER KNOWS YOUR INTENTIONS

Once your bond is more or less stable, let them know that your intentions are serious. Without saying it directly, slide some details that you have started liking her. She is someone that you would trust and want to have by your side. There are those who react badly to the statement, and things sometimes do not go the way you want. However, if you have worked out before to properly attract the girl then she will definitely react positively.

Continue reading >>> https://wildnotice.com/12-signs-it-is-the-right-time-to-say-i-love-you

Re: 12 Signs It Is The Right Time To Say I Love You by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
grin

Eeehheem *clearing my throat*

(1) (Reply)

Why I Divorced (true Life Story ) / Solutions For Being A Coward When It Comes To Talking To Girls(i'm A Guy) / Iamsinzu , Iamj , Iamairforce1 Are The Greatest Romancelanders Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.