Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,970 members, 7,848,918 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:58 AM

He Wants To Date And Marry Me But I'm His Ex's Niece! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants To Date And Marry Me But I'm His Ex's Niece! (626 Views)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / My Boyfriend Told His Mum I'm His Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wants To Date And Marry Me But I'm His Ex's Niece! by TheresaBan(f): 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
I'm a young lady in my mid-twenties. I met this awesome guy who wants to date and marry me. He's much older and I love him so much BUT he was in a relationship with my aunt several years back. Do I go ahead or would it hunt me in the future?

Please advise. Keep it clean okay?
Re: He Wants To Date And Marry Me But I'm His Ex's Niece! by vivypretty(f): 12:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
cheesy
Re: He Wants To Date And Marry Me But I'm His Ex's Niece! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2017
grin

What is wrong with it? Its u who he wanted to marry and besides ur aunt is his past...

If u love him, fight for what u really feel..Dont let it go. wink
Re: He Wants To Date And Marry Me But I'm His Ex's Niece! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
Your aunt is just another woman... So why fret about her? Why ain't you worried about the other women he dated? And what exactly do you think will come back to hunt you?

Get married already. You'll be alright.
Re: He Wants To Date And Marry Me But I'm His Ex's Niece! by MrWondah(m): 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
Your aunty? See confirm treesome
Re: He Wants To Date And Marry Me But I'm His Ex's Niece! by IamLEGEND1: 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
TheresaBan:
. Do I go ahead or would it hunt me in the future?
Hunt you?
You be bushmeat?

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Date And Marry Me But I'm His Ex's Niece! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
A few years back abi?

Which could be 4, 5, 6, or fvck years

marry the doug if you want..........u're worrying urself over nothing............ur aunt most probably doesnt even give a fvck

and why do i have a feeling i know you here
you created an alt account just to ask this shiiiiii right
Re: He Wants To Date And Marry Me But I'm His Ex's Niece! by OkuFaba(m): 1:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
Few years back, your aunty.
I bet If you dump him, after some years, he'll come for ur younger cousin. He just av love for the family. Marry him if u love him biko
Re: He Wants To Date And Marry Me But I'm His Ex's Niece! by babyfaceafrica: 1:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
All this lies sha
Re: He Wants To Date And Marry Me But I'm His Ex's Niece! by Kobicove(m): 2:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
I think you need to know the circumstances that led to their break-up before you commit yourself undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Haterz And Crushers....u Choose... / Can Someone Help Me With This. / I Saw 5million Naira On The Floor And Took It To The Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.