Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Check Out The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Corper (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Corper (photo) (6977 Views)

Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians / 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Corper (photo) by marvelck: 11:39am On Nov 29, 2016
She makes serious sense. Everything just dey on point. Behold the most beautiful Nigerian female corper...

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Corper (photo) by herzernIsHere: 11:39am On Nov 29, 2016
Sliqhtly above averaqe.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Corper (photo) by Davash222(m): 11:40am On Nov 29, 2016
Beauty that can be turn ON and OFF ain't much beauty to me undecided

4 Likes

Re: Check Out The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Corper (photo) by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 29, 2016
She's pretty indeed
But babes day way fine pass am

7 Likes

Re: Check Out The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Corper (photo) by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 29, 2016
With those legs? Well she's light skinned, mrcork will like her

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Corper (photo) by niceprof: 11:48am On Nov 29, 2016
The Army lady looks more pretty to me.

17 Likes

Re: Check Out The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Corper (photo) by kratosonofzeus: 11:51am On Nov 29, 2016
uve gat to b kidding!!!!
so the next thing is for u to create a thread on this??
seriously?? who does that?

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Corper (photo) by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 29, 2016
undecided
May I know who bestowed that title upon Her? undecided

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Corper (photo) by Johnholmes: 11:57am On Nov 29, 2016
Shez cute but heavily painted
Which is a turn off angry

5 Likes

Re: Check Out The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Corper (photo) by malikombi(m): 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. to me, she's ugly; especially with the heavy paint on her

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Corper (photo) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 29, 2016
she's just ok..

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Corper (photo) by Ifakiland(m): 12:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
herzernIsHere:
Sliqhtly above averaqe.....

Stupid boy u sha wan impress and fork am for camp....bad human specie
Re: Check Out The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Corper (photo) by eniigmar(m): 12:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
Beautiful With the thick makeup and lipgloss? That Army officer is more beautiful. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Check Out The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Corper (photo) by sashishalom(f): 12:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
Shez beautiful..
Re: Check Out The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Corper (photo) by Obagoal4u(m): 12:59pm On Nov 29, 2016
op, she must be ur sister... she is beautiful BT not the most

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Corper (photo) by Winnelyn(f): 1:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
she is beautiful but not the 'most beautiful' angry
Re: Check Out The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Corper (photo) by jaymichael(m): 1:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
With those foundation that is thick enough to carry the proposed 4th mainland bridge?

5 Likes

Re: Check Out The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Corper (photo) by Park01: 1:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
marvelck:
She makes serious sense. Everything just dey on point. Behold the most beautiful Nigerian female corper...
Is ur sight blurred?
Re: Check Out The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Corper (photo) by Park01: 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
With those legs? Well she's light skinned, mrcork will like her
Legs like Judeefcc's ex
Re: Check Out The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Corper (photo) by MoyoGENERAL: 1:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
niceprof:
Ogbeni.....your eyes ehn Wetin do am!
Re: Check Out The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Corper (photo) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
The most beautiful female l see on that pic is the soldier.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Corper (photo) by kenir(m): 3:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
MoyoGENERAL:
Ogbeni.....your eyes ehn Wetin do am!
na paralysis of the eye
Re: Check Out The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Corper (photo) by alobright17(m): 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
bleached her skin to notice .
Re: Check Out The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Corper (photo) by TeleboiZ005(m): 3:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
Op please dont allow mhe to ESCALATE ma sense of anger(s) nd tribalism sorry i mean vandalism grin..........

Most beautiful corper

i was joking b4,but on a serious Note
she is beautiful nd i cant wait to bring out ma vaseline o grin...

NOT "the most beautiful corper in naija"
Re: Check Out The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Corper (photo) by TeleboiZ005(m): 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
Winnelyn:
she is beautiful but not the 'most beautiful' angry
Concuring also
Re: Check Out The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Corper (photo) by ghost3040: 4:14pm On Nov 29, 2016
Just take her swimming nd cum back here with ur findings
Re: Check Out The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Corper (photo) by mccaybroewn(m): 4:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
niceprof:

Who dash her finest female Corps member? Who dash monkey banana? The female Soldier is far more preferable to Her. She looks like ancient Egyptian Mummy, heavily coated with make up.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Corper (photo) by debque(m): 4:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
ooh please...she z just fair ni jare...
Re: Check Out The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Corper (photo) by princeemmma(m): 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
when there is still millions of beutiful corpers

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Corper (photo) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
Hope her SEXX VIDEO won't be released soon...?

Because am already afraid and perplexed
Re: Check Out The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Corper (photo) by 9jaBloke: 5:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
Some nairaland babes thrash am.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Corper (photo) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
Most beautiful indeed.. Rubbish

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Has His Earpiece On Whenever We Make Love / Omg!!!see Curvy Wonderful White Lady Selling Fish In The City Of Lagos / I've Been Insulted Alot. Pls Recommend Me A Good Beard Cream.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.