Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:07 AM

Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos (37956 Views)

Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set / Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite Are Divorced. Chris Opens Up (Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos by kizyalex10(m): 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
Lol,he don hustle money finish(hustle na name of his current comedy series)dayo,acid,cindy,uzor,osere,mr benson,iya seki,sekinat.cast. Nd crew

1 Like

Re: Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
woodmood:

I am suprised too.
Thank GOD ha didn't even say veteran.
Veteran cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos by roqrules04(m): 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
Is this not the guy in 'Hustle'?
Re: Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos by Ignyte(m): 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
roqrules04:
Is this not the guy in 'Hustle'?

He's the one... Personally, I don't like Nigerian movies but the current TV series and web series, too make sense... All those that dunno him, just go and watch hustle; TOO MAKE SENSE
Re: Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos by onatisi(m): 3:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
RIPEnglish:
It is a good things to be in love with another someone that are loved you too.
kai see gobe
Re: Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos by onatisi(m): 3:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
Moneyyy:
Who are they?
They are who they are
Re: Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos by deeone10: 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
dayo hope ur mumu don do
Re: Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos by roqrules04(m): 3:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
Ignyte:

He's the one... Personally, I don't like Nigerian movies but the current TV series and web series, too make sense... All those that dunno him, just go and watch hustle; TOO MAKE SENSE

Nigerian TV series are really making sense these days. Likes of Hustle, The Johnsons, Tinsel, Hotel majestic, Industreet, My Flatmates.....
Re: Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos by davss02(m): 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2017
RIPEnglish:
Could you please rephrase your sentence??
I'm not understanding o cheesy
RIPEnglish:
Could you please rephrase your sentence??
I'm not understanding o
Re: Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos by zidek(m): 4:20pm On Aug 24, 2017
Two ugly things!
Re: Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos by Kunleskey(m): 5:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
It's obvious he's already scoring from the sidelines. 100 percent of the youths these days are already sexually involved before the official kick-off whistle is blown.
100% wrong

1 Like

Re: Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos by Tobium1(m): 6:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
TINALETC3:
cool he who finds a wife kiss kiss

... Finds a legal lifetime pucci
Re: Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos by BumbleBee2ice(f): 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
Originality007:

i dont no
Even me embarassed
Re: Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos by sonofthunder: 8:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
RIPEnglish:
It is a goose things to be in love with a another someone that are loves you too.
Re: Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos by olufoluke: 8:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
Wish them a HML . Actor= Dayo in hustle. Afmag series
Re: Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos by safarigirl(f): 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2017
peirson5:
Amount of paint enough to paint house na im she use do makeup
...and she still no fine, na wetin dey painful angry

Hopefully, their kids will be luckier than two of them with looks

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds / Dispatch Rider Almost Crushed By Tanker While Collecting Money From Naira Marley / Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.