Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (65853 Views)

“23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online / "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man / Safe Tips To Deflower Her Without Pains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2017
yaki84:
me i want to be re-virgin again.....
Am tayad of being a disflowered fellow.
I pity una
Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by hAlexandro(m): 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2017
undecided karishika girls my destiny is not for bargain Oya bad thoughts catch fire
Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by Josephjnr(m): 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

If una marry virgin, shey una go pursue am comot say una no wan stress unaself

How we wan marry virgin self. Be for marriage, we suppose don do like 1001 times. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by patola080(m): 5:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
JenniferWhite1:
I also want to get disvirgined too oo... Who can do it to me painlessly....

Meanwhile check my signature to make some cool money
do u mean it ur signature?

1 Like

Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by Trishiana(f): 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by busjeep: 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
Searching for a guy will take time! She no no where cucumber dey? cheesy grin
Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by daddysprincess1: 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
News!! Mtchew. Virgins don't make noise.
Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2017
Josephjnr:

How we wan marry virgin self. Be for marriage, we suppose don do like 1001 times. cheesy grin

Brosssssssss, even robot go don die before e reach that limit
Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by Josephjnr(m): 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Brosssssssss, even robot go don die before e reach that limit

Hahahahaha!
Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by zidek(m): 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
JenniferWhite1:

smiley[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by samurch: 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
yahoo bois @work blame it on recession
Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by SHISUI(m): 5:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
JenniferWhite1:

Anytime you ready sis.....
Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by Alameer(m): 5:43pm On Aug 24, 2017
JenniferWhite1:

the banana you see in your life
u na no pit carry
Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by nkpommpko(m): 5:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
JenniferWhite1:

abeg you own don turn kpomo.
Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by ExInferis(m): 6:10pm On Aug 24, 2017
Nigerians are obsessed with virginity.

1 Like

Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
Facebook's "brainhack" on this girl is too powerful.
Mark Zuck has the ultimate "genjutsu"
He has placed some people successfully under his illusioned Facebook world.
Thank God,we realised.

2 Likes

Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by millionboi(m): 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
YelloweWest:
Fake account.

Go at your own risk!
No b small thing

Thy fit use d person do ritual

1 Like

Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
I see nothing wrong here, she is only asking for some one to tear her pants. I mean just go there tear her pants and walk on. simples! grin what else does she mean?

1 Like

Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by dukekingsley(m): 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
she can make use of rod now, that even fast pass

1 Like

Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 24, 2017
me too i am also looking for a brave girl or woman to tear my trouser! I am tired of.... I don't even know what.

1 Like

Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by tunde37(m): 6:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
lol is like this is the trend trending now, wating be our own now. she need correct flogging
Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by dominique(f): 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2017
SHISUI:

Anytime you ready sis.....

Better flee. She's a 'he' and a serial scammer for that matter. I can see 'she' already has a bunch of followers already meaning guys have already started sending her private messages. O ma se o

1 Like

Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by smith666999(m): 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
nonsense girl

1 Like

Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by Kellyrichp: 8:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
Hmm what a lovely stupid offer. Come to my House at your own risk.
Mtcheww. Foolish virgin
Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by Chrisfamous5(m): 8:26pm On Aug 24, 2017
BigSarah:
ok
Hey gal
Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by iszyworld(m): 8:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
Is it that there are no guys around her area dat can do it dat she as to take it social media
Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by Ihutomi: 9:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
Call IPOB leader
Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by yetty247(f): 9:47pm On Aug 24, 2017
Lol
See forming o Some guys will still go and try dr luck o
But Wetin concern mi saf
Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
All these MERMAIDS AND WITCHES looking for sperm and peoples destiny for their COVEN.............free thing dey purge abeg angry
Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by burakado17: 9:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
bbbabes:
Nigerian girl who is tired of being a virgin seeks for a nice guy courageous enough to "tear her pant" lol. The things you see on social media nowadays. You will just wonder if some people have eaten up their senses alongside the Sharwamah they ate some days back.

This is so gross in my own opinion!!!

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/08/virgin-nigerian-girl-posts-on-facebook.html

She must be a scammer.
Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
Chidinma again!?! Always on the news! THESE IGBO GURLS JUST BE FUCKUPING
Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by suremanpatriot: 10:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
...na who born this thing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) / Slay Queen Dwarfs Twerking, Cause Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.