Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,631 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

"How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man (43445 Views)

Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (photo) / Fb Slay Queen Shares Her Nude Online,captions It,"I wil feed your papa" / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

"How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by ExAngel007(f): 9:19pm On Dec 30, 2020

A young girl is being dragged by Nigerian
Facebook users after saying she is searching for
a very rich man to take good care of her.

According to Chidiebube Joy, she does not have
a problem finding a man to marry, what she
needs is a very rich man, one that has 'money
that smells' to take good care of her.

"The problem is not who to marry, umu nwoke
juru eju. but the problem now is who has the
smelling money, ego na esi usi, to take good care
of me." she wrote on a Facebook group.

Her post was greeted with abuses, name calling,
with some pointing out that she does not even
look good enough to attract a man talk more of
a rich one.

"The reason there are divorce cases everywhere
is because a lot of ladies married for material
possessions. Once the material things are no
more divorce is the next option. Nonsense,
foolish, crazy and smelling talk." writes Ebere
Ogu.

"What kind of dirty and ignorant little maiden
are you? putting your expectations too high for
what..,may a dinosaur take out your virginity
that is if you are one. Pallative ndi Fulani" Okey
Oloye wrote.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/12/how-much-your-papa-get-nigerians-drag-young-girl-searching-for-a-rich-man-to-take-care-of-her.html
Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by thesicilian: 9:22pm On Dec 30, 2020
She looks like a house maid but wants to live like royalty without working for it.

145 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by WhiteIverson: 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2020
Wahala for who dey find rich husband.

You sef OP how much your papa get?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by chatinent: 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2020
I am trying to understand most Nigerian girls.

Do they mean I will toil day and night, school and become wealthy and all I'll do is to go looking for a low-buget Rihanna to marry?

Keep clinging to the mentality that a rich guy's dream is to marry a poor girl.

I can't help but chuckle.

269 Likes 19 Shares

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2020
....Even this one? Men don suffer.

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2020
shocked

Someone even told her that She Need Welfare Insurance

153 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by chatinent: 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2020
thesicilian:
She looks like a house maid but wants to live like royalty without working for it.
I know your definition of non-housemaids are those who wear revealing clothes and filters.

She doesn't look like a housemaid.

Leave the queenkong be.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by mosdii(m): 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2020
Nigerian Girls Are Nitwits...All Of Them

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by Sundrus: 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2020
Lol...internet don suffer.
Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by MJBOLT: 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2020
Ugly,entitled bitches are the worse

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by thesicilian: 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2020
chatinent:

I know your definition of non-housemaids are those who wear revealing clothes and filters.

She doesn't look like a housemaid. Face reality.
Reality is subjective.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by PinkPill(f): 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2020
She has the right to want whoever she wants.. don't you know there is POWER in spoken words?

She didn't choose her father. But she can definitely choose her Husband. That's not anybody's business, so why the rants? grin

126 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 30, 2020
na wao u looking for a rich man yet u no even package ursef well
see as u dress like house maid
package urself and flaunt ur assets and u will get the rich man u want cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by chatinent: 9:34pm On Dec 30, 2020
PinkPill:
She has the right to want whoever she wants.. don't you know there is POWER in spoken words?

She didn't choose her father. But she can definitely choose her Husband. That's not anybody's business, so why the rants? grin

This comment can make people beat you for no reason. Just take it back before I come out of the toilet.

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by chatinent: 9:34pm On Dec 30, 2020
thesicilian:

Reality is subjective.

Read my post again.

2 Likes

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:34pm On Dec 30, 2020
PinkPill:
Don't you know there is POWER in spoken words
And you forgot that James 2 Vs 26 told us that Faith Without Works Is Dead??

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2020
chatinent:

This comment can make people beat you for no reason. Just take it back before I come out of the toilet.
she is right bros..but then if wishes were horses grin then we would be getting anything we wish for on a platter of gold.as for the lady looking for a very rich guy if she package and clean up herself then she will get the rich man she wants.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by WhiteIverson: 9:39pm On Dec 30, 2020
PinkPill:

Misandry sympathizer

9 Likes

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by chatinent: 9:41pm On Dec 30, 2020
lefulefu:
she is right bros..but then if wishes were horses grin then we would be getting anything we wish for on a platter of gold.as for the lady looking for a very rich guy if she package and clean up herself then she will get the rich man she wants.

Okay, wait lemme come out of the toilet.

8 Likes

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 30, 2020
Umu nwoke juru eju na language of girls under 20.
Her eye go clear in a few years. cheesy

55 Likes

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by PinkPill(f): 9:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
chatinent:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by thesicilian: 9:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
chatinent:

Read my post again.
Not that jobless
Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by chatinent: 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2020
thesicilian:

Not that jobless

You are to that extent.

Don't act up. No one's watching. Read it and smile in you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2020
chatinent:

Okay, wait lemme come out of the toilet.
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by PinkPill(f): 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2020
J111333:
Umu nwoke juru eju na language of girls under 20.
Her eye go clear in a few years. cheesy

STORY!!

That's for girls who love blindly..
This girl in particular knows what she wants, and believe me, even if she doesn't get it, she will be close..

Boys cannot deceive her,
Neither will she waste time in an unproductive relationship.. cheesy

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
This is how all women should be upfront about their hypergamy. This is wife material; if you can meet her specs of course. At least she's no pretender.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by odinson1(m): 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
PinkPill:

STORY!!

That's for girls who aren't lazy to work for their own Money
This girl in particular knows That she's a Parasitic Hoe, and believe me,She will eventually Attend Shiloh 2030 to pray For God to send a Gullible simp her way.

Boys cannot deceive her,
She is just looking for a Parasitic relationship where She can Extract Resources from A Gullible simp while Proclaiming fake love to him,and eventually Dump him when she finds a richer guy.. cheesy

Fixed

21 Likes

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by PinkPill(f): 10:05pm On Dec 30, 2020
odinson1:

Fixed

I'm not the cause of your POVERTY.
The rich men are not even complaining. Be taking Panadol for another person's headache.. mtcheew

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Nitwits...All Of Them
I'm really beginning to believe this. There's this very stupid character which all of them possess.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by odinson1(m): 10:09pm On Dec 30, 2020
PinkPill:

I'm not the cause of your POVERTY.
The rich men are not even complaining. Be taking Panadol for another person's headache.. mtcheew
Always Resorting to Broke Shaming Hustling guys grin

Sorry won't work on me

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by odinson1(m): 10:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
grammarnazi2:

I'm really beginning to believe this. There's this very stupid character all of them possess.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating / 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married / "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.