Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES ”? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES ”? (1044 Views)

How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? / Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES ”? by williamdeluxe(m): 2:10pm On Aug 24, 2017
It is a popular belief amongst women that a Lady needs to give a guy a tough time before she dances to his beats. They claim such delay tactics is healthy as it will make the guy cherish her more. They also claim that the guy would appreciate better something he sweats to get. Sincerely speaking, this their ideology is absolute trash to me. I don’t have that time to be chasing a lady for 12 months, after all she isn’t my “dream”.

I get easily discouraged when it comes to convincing a lady to be mine, maybe because I don’t feel a lady is doing me a favour by accepting to be mine. Come to think it, “Is she doing me any favour”? Don’t even talk about sex cos it’s very cheap and I can get it without dating. More so, she won’t be doing me any good because she might even enjoy it more ( I always put my partner’s satisfaction first).
I get sick and tired when a lady gives me unnecessary tough time. In fact, most of them call me “Egotistical”. They think I’m proud because my orientation is different from that of most guys they’ve met. They feel I’m cocky because they don’t know my background, they have no idea about my journey so far.
I’ve had just 3 Girlfriends all my life. The first, I didn’t woo her. The second gave me a YES after 24hours and the third which was the most tasking accepted to be mine after 4days of declaring interest. Guess what? I had the shortest relationship with the one that gave me the toughest time, it lasted just 2 months.
I’ve been single since December 2016 mainly because I don’t have that strength to keep pushing and pushing. Most of them tell me that I’m spoilt and that I don’t even know how to woo *lmao*. They claim I’m always too casual when wooing them, they say I don’t show sign of seriousness, they conclude I always feel I shouldn’t work too hard to get them. Do they want me to kill cow to show my seriousness?
Nevertheless, I feel I’ve not just met that person that’ll make me break the rules, that one person that’ll make my heart do giz giz, that person that’ll have my “mumu button” *lol*.
You know the funniest thing? The ones you don’t wanna date are the ones always stalking and readily available. As a good guy, you don’t wanna woo dem, use dem and dump them. So, nigga just keeps it at the Friends With Benefits level. When you get tired of the FWB life and seek love again, you’ll meet one girl that’ll be giving you unnecessary tough time and you’ll be like… “WTF! Some girls are praying I upgrade their status from FWB to official Girlfriend and this one is here forming one rubbish! Go To Hell jooor” *LMAO*
My Questions: 1. How long did you wait before she gave you a YES 2. How long can you wait to get a YES? 3. Ladies, wetin be una problem? Is giving a guy a tough time a guarantee he will treat you right? 4. Ladies, why must we chase you people like we chase money before you say YES? I think the love thing should be mutual na? Must you stress the hell outta our lives?

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES ”? by benzene00: 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
lemme cum first
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES ”? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
grin

Hahahaah...me no spill the beans here tongue

What happens in za oza room, stays in za oza room wink grin

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES ”? by Lalas247(f): 2:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
I never say yes grin
I do what I do best run grin the guy has to figure it out himself ...
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES ”? by Synzu(m): 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2017
Less than 1 week. smiley
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES ”? by Oladimejyy(m): 2:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
As an introvert we dont woo ladies they woo uscheesy
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES ”? by Splinz(m): 2:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
Wait? Hell no! I've got no time to spare for someone's silly fancies.
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES ”? by Dillusionist(m): 2:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
the lady that did this to you needs 3 cold origin..see painment
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES ”? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
Don't go and marry, stay here be asking questions cheesy.
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES ”? by Zhahovic(m): 2:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
My brother...if U are waiting for a yes...U are on a longest thing...
If I like a girl...I tell her mind..and act like she has said yes..
Her reaction to my actions will eventually determine my final counter reaction...
Like if she's not interested in U....U will know from her behaviour towards U...either she sounds weird when U call...or she hardly returns your calls..or she acts as if U are disturbing her when U call....
Well...........
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES ”? by williamdeluxe(m): 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
Dillusionist:
the lady that did this to you needs 3 cold origin..see painment
lolzzzz I'm not in pain
em jux writing out my thoughts...none u kan relate to
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES ”? by 9jaBabeOfficial: 2:58pm On Aug 24, 2017
When the people he planned the whole engagement brouhaha started shouting, "say yes, say yes"
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES ”? by LordKO(m): 3:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
Within minutes. Mature and ingenious ladies sure pass. They never play hard to get - rudeness and pretense aren't their things - but they're always principled. Nothing can be more sexier than a principled lady. I always give everything on goodness to sustain a relationship with a such lady.

1 Like

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES ”? by OGsteven(m): 6:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
I never asked girl out all my life .....its always mutual thing and we vibe from there....I don't even know how to woo
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES ”? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
I hate that playing hard to get stuff that ladies do tbh. It makes me simply loose interest... I mean, I jst don't see d point of putting me tru hell all in the name of trying to prove how much I really care about you b4 u can say Yes.
Does my professing my intention to you not show that am serious? If ur not interested, simply say so and I would move along.
Most would just be giving u hope and before you know it, months has turned to years and ur still waiting for a yes.
Be wise!
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES ”? by dukeprince50: 2:11pm On Aug 25, 2017
two or three hours. on the record this believe that you must make litlle sharaka is annoying, I asked her out, she replied after two hours and weve been togeda for more than two years. there is trust, respect and love. so if you like him, just go ahead and say yes..
#modified, we are still students tho, we may end up togeda if fate permits

(1) (Reply)

The Secrets Of Having Sex In The Night And Its Benefits / Married Ladies Can Cheat If Husband Cheat.ladies Don't Be Scared / Can You Do This For 10 000 Dollars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.