Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him (53514 Views)

Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park / A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by EBMedia: 5:33am On May 04, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxeIo75Xkcg

Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Man In A Shopping Mall And Gets A "Yes" From Him (Photos, Video)

A Nigerian lady got many Nigerians surprised when she went on her knees and proposed to her man inside a packed shopping mall, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to her Instagram handle, the lady, a self-acclaimed actress identified as Simply Erhun, shared the video showing her on her knees as she waited for her man to come to meet her, and when he did, she proposed to him and he accepted her ring.

She captioned the video;

''YES I did it and I got a big YES!!!

From this day forward, I shall not walk alone. His heart wil be my shelter and his arms will be my home.@westbenzinc

I proposed and He said YES!!!
Road to Mrs!!!''

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdGRFgSNHCZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by KELVINXY: 5:35am On May 04, 2022
Well scripted. sad

I don’t like it when “Role playing” comes into something as holy and serious as matrimony undecided

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by pyyxxaro: 5:37am On May 04, 2022
The greatest harm you can do to yourself , is to Deceive yourself

Happy birthday to them undecided

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by ItsGoodToBeGood: 5:42am On May 04, 2022
She proposed to
him and he accepted her ring

Damn!!

Will she handle the wedding expenses too or is it just to propose?

211 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by chatinent: 5:59am On May 04, 2022
Nigerians overdo things. It is typical for a Nigerian to block the smooth flow of common sense for anything that will make him trend. And that's why a honest “no” to their public proposals sounds like a death sentence.

It makes me think if it's all to trend or for love.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by Golan007: 6:20am On May 04, 2022
grin
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by PerfectStranger(m): 6:37am On May 04, 2022
Tables turning. She knows the value of a man. Next step is to go pay his dowry and take her man home. grin
Feminist right now...

140 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by Bluntguy: 6:47am On May 04, 2022
It's either a skit or a narrow escape. But congratulations to her.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by WonderManly(m): 7:37am On May 04, 2022
Wow! Very Fantastic...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by Oturatetuala(m): 8:26am On May 04, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Tables turning. She knows the value of a man. Next step is to go pay his dowry and take her man home.

Pay his dowry? shocked

10 Likes

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by slawormiir: 8:27am On May 04, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

1 Like

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by Vinnie2000(m): 8:35am On May 04, 2022
Siofra, Candidlady and co might not like dis news. But wetin dey make Girl old for her papa house nor reach anything!

11 Likes

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by siofra(f): 8:56am On May 04, 2022
Whatever suits you, ma'am.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by DontBullshitMe: 9:35am On May 04, 2022
With that breasts wey don sag finish?

God forbid bad thing. Make my pikin no come this life dey curse me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by Nobody: 9:55am On May 04, 2022
God saved that boy.
If to say na rejection, the shame can make him buy sniper yoghurt.
Last Drop
Anyone doing proposal must be sure of who he/she's marrying.
That public NO & rejection is out of this world.
It's better to propose inside your room & get yes or no than to go in public.
The Goddess has spoken. Children, hear!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by AbuAeesha: 9:55am On May 04, 2022
wahalur!!
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by Emmy3(m): 9:55am On May 04, 2022
As a core believer of African culture and values;
I don't find this worth commending.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by ExtremeDot: 9:55am On May 04, 2022
Oh yes!!!

This is how it's supposed to be(referring to the lady kneeling)

If it's the Man proposing, the woman should go down on her kneels to accept the ring and the proposal.

If it's the woman proposing, again, the Woman should go down on her kneels to propose to the man.

Men are KINGS!
KINGS, are you stupiiid? Why go down on your kneels to beg a Queen into marriage?

She needs the marriage far far far far more than you do.

Sha, many men self esteem be like flaccid penis.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by RedScorpion(f): 9:55am On May 04, 2022
Hmmmm

Toto dey scratch my sister... cheesy

She needs a man to suck the pussy regularly..... No problem

Also Read

Putin Tells Macron West Could Use Its Influence To Stop 'atrocities' In Ukraine

https://www.nairaland.com/7109125/putin-tells-macron-west-could
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by Nobody: 9:55am On May 04, 2022
Congrats who go pay bride price now …working so hard just to pay ur own bride price grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by Spaxon(f): 9:55am On May 04, 2022
Different strokes for different folks. I ain't doing that...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by akmath: 9:55am On May 04, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:

Damn!!

Will she handle the wedding expenses too or is it just to propose?
Na who propose must handle expenses abi?
Them no fit share the expenses?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by brosdoncome(m): 9:56am On May 04, 2022
The guy resemble unknown gun men!

EBMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxeIo75Xkcg

Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Man In A Shopping Mall And Gets A "Yes" From Him (Photos, Video)

A Nigerian lady got many Nigerians surprised when she went on her knees and proposed to her man inside a packed shopping mall, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to her Instagram handle, the lady, a self-acclaimed actress identified as Simply Erhun, shared the video showing her on her knees as she waited for her man to come to meet her, and when he did, she proposed to him and he accepted her ring.

She captioned the video;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdGRFgSNHCZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 Like

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by Uniquetani1(f): 9:56am On May 04, 2022
Abomination
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by dynicks(m): 9:56am On May 04, 2022
Me staring at ELON MUSK's daughter like.....

Shebi u won't hurry up now that I'm still available....,!!

25 Likes

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by tiswell(m): 9:56am On May 04, 2022
the real joke is on feminists

22 Likes

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by Sarsaproko: 9:57am On May 04, 2022
He accepted the first wife's proposal, then he will later propose to his second wife.

Kikikiki grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by Nobody: 9:57am On May 04, 2022
To all the bittered feminist in the house, as the lady knelt down to proposed to the guy,DID ANYONE DIE?? grin grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by Sheriman(m): 9:57am On May 04, 2022
grin grin grin Anyways it is well scripted and acted!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him by Oddfinder: 9:57am On May 04, 2022
REAL NIGGARR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian / Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) / My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.