Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ (59376 Views)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Announces Retirement From Football / Ronaldo Drops Out Of Europe’s Top Five Highest-Paid Players After Man Utd Return / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Announces La Galaxy Transfer Deal In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by wtfcoded: 5:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
Frankenstein:
Who even said that the original picture was Jesus and Satan? You have to be unsound to think the drawings are truly the image of Christ or the devil.

Manchester United are the Red Devils. So, the picture was to show alliance via the new contract. EOD.

But why do we Africans always want to bring up our superstitious beliefs over things we can't easily discern?
Just my thought
Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
merryossai:
wow! up united. with the versatility and depth of this united squad, gunning for d champions league is our top priority. I know some people will come up and say he is old, but an old experienced folk who can score 28goals is far better than an morata .

Will you kiikwaet?

Morata is the guy, Blue is the colour, football is the game, Chelsea is the club.
Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by Tunndeh(m): 6:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
What's the fate of lukaku
Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by Tobisky23(m): 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
argob44:
Manchester United have re-signed Zlatan Ibrahimovic on a one-year contract.

The 35-year-old former Sweden striker made 46 appearances and scored 28 goals for United last season.

Ibrahimovic was released by the club in June after his season was ended prematurely by a knee injury, but he is expected to be fit again in December.this guys level of insanity is 100%

"After his contribution last season he deserves our trust and we will be patient waiting for him to return," said manager Jose Mourinho.

I have been working hard and will continue to do so to make sure I am in the best possible condition for my return to the pitch

Ibrahimovic, who initially joined the Red Devils on free transfer in July 2016, had been recuperating at United's training ground after knee surgery.

Mourinho added:
"We are delighted Zlatan is on the road to recovery and we are equally delighted to have his ambition and experience back with us.
"I have no doubt that he will be important in the second part of the season."

Two Los Angeles-based Major League Soccer clubs, LA Galaxy and Los Angeles FC, were both interested in signing the striker this summer.

However, Ibrahimovic said:

"It was always mine and the club's intention for me to stay."

He added:
"I cannot wait to get back out on that Old Trafford pitch, but I also know that I have to take my time to make sure that I am ready.
"I have been working hard and will continue to do so to make sure I am in the best possible condition for my return to the pitch."

Ibrahimovic made his debut for hometown club Malmo in 1999 and went on to play for Ajax, Juventus, Inter Milan, Barcelona, AC Milan and PSG. He has won a trophy in every season since 2001, including 13 league titles.

He retired from international football after Sweden's exit from Euro 2016, having scored 62 goals in 116 appearances.

http://www.asbgistng.com/2017/08/zlatan-ibrahimovic-resigned-man-utd.html

BBC
Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by Malawian(m): 6:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
As an Arsenal Fan, all i can say is "Mourinho no get joy" good grief
Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by temilolami1(m): 6:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
Place Order For Your Authentic,Customised, Club And Country Jerseys, Female And Kids Jerseys Also Available,3D Phone Pouche, Throw pillows, Joggers, Hoodies and Customised Write Up ,T-shirts @ Affordable prices!!!
WhatsApp: 08033124607,
Call: 08033124607
IG: Jerseycountystores
NB: Customers satisfaction Guaranteed!
NB: Nationwide delivery Guaranteed!

Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by akinebby: 6:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
Hurry up Claim your Seat

/maygrafix

Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by AyamConfidence(m): 6:27pm On Aug 24, 2017
Classic Zlatan
Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by Gidex4u(m): 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
Fool. Try it with Mohammed picture.
Na suicide bomber go visit ur entire family.
Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by okenwaa(m): 6:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
GGMU till Buhari stops smoking igboo i.e LOUD
Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by nnokwa042(m): 6:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
femi4:
Antichrist
do u know that Muslims will kill if this picture is that of thier Mohammed ? Inshort by now northern Nigerian is on fire God bless Christians
Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by pstnicodemus(m): 6:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
castrokins:
You Just Have To Like This Guy. Even When The Football World Refuse To Honour Him, He Creates A Character For Himself. He Honours Himself And Hence Draws Honour From Faithfuls Who Idolize Him.
Zlatan for president 2019
Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by pstnicodemus(m): 6:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
[quote author=tonio2wo post=59789545]
NO! God is back!!
GGMU![/ god with small g
Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by chiiraq802(m): 6:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
The beast is back....#GGMU
Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by femi4: 6:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
nnokwa042:
do u know that Muslims will kill if this picture is that of thier Mohammed ? Inshort by now northern Nigerian is on fire God bless Christians
What else do you expect from a violent religion
Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by beautydutch(f): 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2017
Hier:
I love football. I love Jesus more

apologia, that picture is demonic. Its called discerning
seconded.. but I hate football
Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by chairman010: 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
Hier:

his brothers in religion Will go into a killing spree if somebody tries the same with their prophet
Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by Wizaugpet(m): 7:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
swiz123:
I think he will be paired with romelu in a 4-4-2 formation
Mourinho is Not used to 4-4-2 Formation
Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by moskhoe(m): 7:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
Ibra's legs must be heavy by now, he should go hang his boots... misfired for the most of last season.
Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
WebSurfer:
All hail United for the trophies this season....

grin grin grin

All trophies you mean

1 Like

Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by Hier(m): 7:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
chairman010:

his brothers in religion Will go into a killing spree if somebody tries the same with their prophet

Romans 10:1
KJV:Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.

KJV:For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.

KJV:For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

KJV:For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

KJV:For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them.

KJV:But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from abovesmiley

KJV:Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.)
Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by Hier(m): 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
beautydutch:
seconded.. but I hate football

Romans 5:5

KJV:And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

KJV:For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

KJV:For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.

KJV:But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by roqrules04(m): 7:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
Yes we are United!!!
Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by tonio2wo: 8:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
[quote author=pstnicodemus post=59792108][/quote]

Big g, small g what does it matter?
Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by Bruno3000(m): 8:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
tim1256:
So this guy is still suffering from insanity
Its called PRIDE OF LIFE... Strangely
Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 24, 2017
argob44:

The 35-year-old former Sweden striker made 46 appearances and scored 28 goals for United last season.

Ibrahimovic was released by the club in June after his season was ended prematurely by a knee injury, but he is expected to be fit again in December.

Blasphemous fool...

"After his contribution last season he deserves our trust and we will be patient waiting for him to return," said manager Jose Mourinho.

I have been working hard and will continue to do so to make sure I am in the best possible condition for my return to the pitch

Ibrahimovic, who initially joined the Red Devils on free transfer in July 2016, had been recuperating at United's training ground after knee surgery.

Mourinho added:
"We are delighted Zlatan is on the road to recovery and we are equally delighted to have his ambition and experience back with us.

Two Los Angeles-based Major League Soccer clubs, LA Galaxy and Los Angeles FC, were both interested in signing the striker this summer.

He added:
"I cannot wait to get back out on that Old Trafford pitch, but I also know that I have to take my time to make sure that I am ready.
"I have been working hard and will continue to do so to make sure I am in the best possible condition for my return to the pitch."

Ibrahimovic made his debut for hometown club Malmo in 1999 and went on to play for Ajax, Juventus, Inter Milan, Barcelona, AC Milan and PSG. He has won a trophy in every season since 2001, including 13 league titles.

He retired from international football after Sweden's exit from Euro 2016, having scored 62 goals in 116 appearances.

BBC

Blasphemous fool...

Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by BEASTER(m): 8:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
argob44:

Ibrahimovic was released by the club in June after his season was ended prematurely by a knee injury, but he is expected to be fit again in December.

Mourinho added:

He added:

BBC On no account should you compared a human being as JESUS CHRIST ok
Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
moskhoe:
Ibra's legs must be heavy by now, he should go hang his boots... misfired for the most of last season.
He carried Man United last season. So fatigue should be expected. The reward for his effort is nomination for best player in Europe!
Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by Sydneyege10(m): 8:57pm On Aug 24, 2017
He dare not do this with a picture of the Muslim Prophet Muhammad else he will be severely dealt with through any means in this world...
Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by beautydutch(f): 9:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
Hier:

Romans 5:5

KJV:And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

KJV:For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

KJV:For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.

KJV:But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

thanks. next time pls use NLT. I find it hard to understand KJV
Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by Hier(m): 9:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
beautydutch:
thanks. next time pls use NLT. I find it hard to understand KJV

oooooooh, permit me to ask, I will download it because of you, I formatted my phone and I lost the installation

Acts 19:2

AMP:And he asked them, Did you receive the Holy Spirit when you believed [on Jesus as the Christ]?. . .

1 Like

Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by Prymestrr(m): 9:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
Hier:

Pls.. .point of correction... He isn't posing as Jesus Christ but merely as an Angel of God. If u knew d Gospel, u ll know dt Christ can never belittle his Being to stoop to the level of wrestling the devil wen Angels of the most High abound to perform such task.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nigeria's Stadiums / Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? / Qatari Club, Al-Sadd Offers Messi A €1 Billion, 3-Year Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.