Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,618 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Romancelander Girls Always Give Me Reason To Disrespect Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romancelander Girls Always Give Me Reason To Disrespect Women (1005 Views)

Why Nigerian Men Should Disrespect Women? / Why Do Girls Always Ask This But Guys Don't? / I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romancelander Girls Always Give Me Reason To Disrespect Women by LifeofAirforce(m): 7:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
I've been so gentlemanly on this forum and civil in my response especially to the opposite sex .. but it's obvious they so love to be insulted .

I've been so careful in my choice of words specially with the opposite sex but seems my loyalty ha been mistaken for weakness.

I've never ever Pm'ed no girl on this forum before but I've replied private messages to few girls here .

I like to mind my business.

I've never ever bullied no girl on here or created a thread to insult nobody , so why would some of you girls jump on my thread just to get likes by abusing and bullying me for posting my own photos and talking about my own Life sometimes?

I don't want to be among those couple of guys on here who talk down on you girls like you're worthless so please , if you don't like my thread please ignore and face away.

I don't want to have anything to do with any of you so I see no reason why you always attacking my threads that has nothing to do with you.

I've been so gentle enough.

Thanks!

Life of Airforce1.

3 Likes

Re: Romancelander Girls Always Give Me Reason To Disrespect Women by Draei: 7:19pm On Sep 18, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romancelander Girls Always Give Me Reason To Disrespect Women by Dillusionist(m): 7:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
k
Re: Romancelander Girls Always Give Me Reason To Disrespect Women by generalbush(m): 7:25pm On Sep 18, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Romancelander Girls Always Give Me Reason To Disrespect Women by TINALETC3(f): 7:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ftc=zero chill grin grin grin grin grin, Op u need to calm down, we al here to catch fun and get informations, dnt take insults personal,wen pple insult my mentions here , dere is always truth in it, I correct myself incase of nxt time. Evrytin here 2 me is fun, dere is always bitter truth in insults, so dnt take it personal k cool. Tinalet cares cool
Re: Romancelander Girls Always Give Me Reason To Disrespect Women by LifeofAirforce(m): 7:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
Draei:
Bros, I've seen your photos here and I believe you're old enough to be my uncle ..
You've got to respect yourself especially on threads that concerns me, please .

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Romancelander Girls Always Give Me Reason To Disrespect Women by adaksbullet: 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
Who his these one again? Waste spamundecided

Childish boyundecided

Small boys whit big fone and internetundecidedundecidedundecided

Rant on child, his ur dayundecided
Re: Romancelander Girls Always Give Me Reason To Disrespect Women by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ok
Re: Romancelander Girls Always Give Me Reason To Disrespect Women by adaksbullet: 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

Bros, I've seen your photos here and I believe you're old enough to be my uncle ..

Thanks
who his gived an fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck off u?undecided

Whot are u think off ur sef?undecided untorchable ppl on nl romans sesion?undecided

Mtcheeeeeeeeee angry
Re: Romancelander Girls Always Give Me Reason To Disrespect Women by Draei: 7:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

Thanks
If my age were to be revealed to you, you'd definitely
think twice 'bout your disdain acts at an older age.

1 Like

Re: Romancelander Girls Always Give Me Reason To Disrespect Women by FvckShiT(m): 7:35pm On Sep 18, 2017
Cán a fúçking kind female romancelander kindly fûçk this guyz çoçk so he can blöödyfûçkiñg shût d fûçk up....and fûçking quit ATTENTION MINING

Cc divay22
Cc lala247
Cc Onyindidi

Cc kimbra
Cc Safiaa

grin

3 Likes

Re: Romancelander Girls Always Give Me Reason To Disrespect Women by LifeofAirforce(m): 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
Dis fuckshit above is one hella crazy dude grin

Dude , I no want o
Re: Romancelander Girls Always Give Me Reason To Disrespect Women by emeijeh(m): 7:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
Airforce 1 you no dey taya!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Romancelander Girls Always Give Me Reason To Disrespect Women by pocohantas(f): 7:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
Guys insult you too na?
Is it girls own that pains you pass?

I understand your point though. You're actually a very patient person, I see how you avoid getting into unnecessary banters. You should realise everyone isn't like you...

2 Likes

Re: Romancelander Girls Always Give Me Reason To Disrespect Women by eistien(m): 7:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
he is actually right, it's his life, his thread and his business.
if the thing too pain you create your own thread or ignore the thread.

with the amount of bashing this guy gets, it's like he's already a celebrity.
my humble opinion

2 Likes

Re: Romancelander Girls Always Give Me Reason To Disrespect Women by obiorathesubtle: 7:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
The Fowl dem use do you this juju wey dy make you mumu for nairaland ehn, na pure Japanese breed, white, no spot, virgin..
Re: Romancelander Girls Always Give Me Reason To Disrespect Women by Draei: 7:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
emeijeh:
Airforce 1 you no dey taya!!!!!!!
He is a failed artiste turned
attention reeking troll, hence...
Re: Romancelander Girls Always Give Me Reason To Disrespect Women by ADIEMUS(f): 7:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
Take it easy bro. Some people can be very annoying,alright.
Re: Romancelander Girls Always Give Me Reason To Disrespect Women by IamLEGEND1: 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

The Fowl dem use do you this juju wey dy make you mumu for nairaland ehn, na pure Japanese breed, white, no spot, virgin..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romancelander Girls Always Give Me Reason To Disrespect Women by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
pocohantas:
Guys insult you too na?
Is it girls own that pains you pass?

I understand your point though. You're actually a very patient person, I see how you avoid getting into unnecessary banters. You should realise everyone isn't like you...
Hidden sarcasm....
My favorite cheesy
Re: Romancelander Girls Always Give Me Reason To Disrespect Women by MrCork: 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
I've been so gentlemanly on this forum and civil in my response especially to the opposite sex .. but it's obvious they so love to be insulted .

I've been so careful in my choice of words specially with the opposite sex but seems my loyalty ha been mistaken for weakness.

I've never ever Pm'ed no girl on this forum before but I've replied private messages to few girls here .

I like to mind my business.

I've never ever bullied no girl on here or created a thread to insult nobody , so why would some of you girls jump on my thread just to get likes by abusing and bullying me for posting my own photos and talking about my own Life sometimes?

I don't want to be among those couple of guys on here who talk down on you girls like you're worthless so please , if you don't like my thread please ignore and face away.

I don't want to have anything to do with any of you so I see no reason why you always attacking my threads that has nothing to do with you.

I've been so gentle enough.

Thanks!

Life of Airforce1.

...well said sir...b!tches like LadyGoddiva make dakskin women look really bad....all she talks about is dik.. priccck... Moiney undecided
Re: Romancelander Girls Always Give Me Reason To Disrespect Women by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
Wtf is wrong with you fagg0t? Can you stop spamming my mentions? Thanks smiley
MrCork:

...I loveeeeee butttholes. I love eating dakskin male buttholes. Yummy... smiley
Re: Romancelander Girls Always Give Me Reason To Disrespect Women by olaleks007(m): 10:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
Weyrey. I want u to know my moniker today. If u know this guy real life...u will know he lives a simple life. He only do nasty things here.

Airforce...howdy
Re: Romancelander Girls Always Give Me Reason To Disrespect Women by Nobody: 3:10am On Sep 19, 2017
FvckShiT:
Cán a fúçking kind female romancelander kindly fûçk this guyz çoçk so he can blöödyfûçkiñg shût d fûçk up....and fûçking quit ATTENTION MINING

Cc divay22
Cc lala247
Cc Onyindidi

Cc kimbra
Cc Safiaa

grin

Bros o, are you saying those females mentioned here are for sale, available at a price? How much dem dey charge? grin grin
Re: Romancelander Girls Always Give Me Reason To Disrespect Women by mumumugu(m): 3:31am On Sep 19, 2017
The act of slut shaming tries to make a woman feel guilty about her sexual expression. According to the thought processes behind the words, women should not have sex (before marriage), not desire it, not enjoy it, and definitely not sleep with more than one person. A woman who has sex frequently with the same person, has sex with different people, has a high desire for sex, seems to enjoy sex, or just doesn’t feel the need to hide or be embarrassed about her sex life is seen as a slut by many people. Women can even be called sluts/whores/skanks for reasons outside sexual behavior. The way a woman chooses to dress, if she shows too much cleavage, wears skirts or shorts that are too short, or wears clothing deemed too tight, may elicit the judgment of others. Jealousy or dislike may also provide reasons for a name caller to term a woman a slut. Oftentimes, girls are the ones who call other girls sluts I would certainly not refer to a woman that enjoys sex as a slut. The reality is that men are just as “slutty whilst men are allowed to be sexual beings and proud, the masculine equivalent of a slut being ‘stud’ a word ‘used to describe a highly sexual man, [and] often a term of approval and envy.’ very unfair
Re: Romancelander Girls Always Give Me Reason To Disrespect Women by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 19, 2017
grin cheesy
Re: Romancelander Girls Always Give Me Reason To Disrespect Women by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 19, 2017
Who this one come be?
Re: Romancelander Girls Always Give Me Reason To Disrespect Women by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:08am On Sep 19, 2017
olaleks007:
Weyrey. I want u to know my moniker today. If u know this guy real life...u will know he lives a simple life. He only do nasty things here.

Airforce...howdy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Am Pregnant But My Girlfriend Say Shes Not Ready / Missraine69 Resurfaces / A Nigerian Girl, Kike From Alakuko Enjoying A Big Dick From An Area Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.