Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Should I Accept A Black Man With A Peniss Of 13cm ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Accept A Black Man With A Peniss Of 13cm ? (2595 Views)

Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? / Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside / I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Accept A Black Man With A Peniss Of 13cm ? by igbeshit: 4:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
I feel quite disappointed that my newly made boyfriend has a comparatively short peniss of 13cm. it is ok for the men of my race.

but he is a black man. what a disappointment when I took off his pants.

should I feel disappointed ? or is it normal for black men to have a peniss of this length? or should I pay more attention to his emotion than his dick ?

well, my gender and sex orientation can be omitted . If I am a Chinese gay man, or an Indian third gender person, this question is still valid.
Re: Should I Accept A Black Man With A Peniss Of 13cm ? by benzene00: 4:53pm On Aug 24, 2017
sense is what u need

8 Likes

Re: Should I Accept A Black Man With A Peniss Of 13cm ? by igbeshit: 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
benzene00:
sense is what u need

I need a giant black peniss with a slavish heart.
Re: Should I Accept A Black Man With A Peniss Of 13cm ? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 24, 2017
bros... Is everything aryt?
Re: Should I Accept A Black Man With A Peniss Of 13cm ? by wtfcoded: 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
igbeshit:

I need a giant black peniss with a slavish heart.
U should find that kinda peniss @ d Amazon forest, it's called Anaconda. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Should I Accept A Black Man With A Peniss Of 13cm ? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
Stellie:
bros... Is everything aryt?
grin grin grin
Re: Should I Accept A Black Man With A Peniss Of 13cm ? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
wtfcoded:

U should find that kinda peniss @ d Amazon forest, it's called Anaconda. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Should I Accept A Black Man With A Peniss Of 13cm ? by mofeoluwadassah: 5:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
dont you have any other thing in your brain other than dick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Accept A Black Man With A Peniss Of 13cm ? by wtfcoded: 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2017
lefulefu:

Take it easy now bro, u're over exposing ur white teeth. grin
Re: Should I Accept A Black Man With A Peniss Of 13cm ? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
wtfcoded:

Take it easy now bro, u're over exposing ur white teeth. grin
ur answer to her question was so epic dats why i couldnt close my teeth grin
Re: Should I Accept A Black Man With A Peniss Of 13cm ? by igbeshit: 5:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
wtfcoded:

no ,Nigerian can contribute that kind of giant peniss. aren't you black ? that is why I came to africa
Re: Should I Accept A Black Man With A Peniss Of 13cm ? by igbeshit: 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
dont you have any other thing in your brain other than dick

when I am in romance land, I only think of BLACK peniss, and the big ones
Re: Should I Accept A Black Man With A Peniss Of 13cm ? by wtfcoded: 5:43pm On Aug 24, 2017
igbeshit:

no ,Nigerian can contribute that kind of giant peniss. aren't you black ? that is why I came to africa
Lemme ask u this, wha u gon' do With black D? undecided
Re: Should I Accept A Black Man With A Peniss Of 13cm ? by mofeoluwadassah: 6:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
igbeshit:

when I am in romance land, I only think of BLACK peniss, and the big ones
then your matter no be for here
Re: Should I Accept A Black Man With A Peniss Of 13cm ? by jashar(f): 6:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
You Berra accept the life of Christ and receive eternal salvation of the soul.

Stop all thus thrash you're posting/contemplating.

Jesus loves you. It's about time you get born again.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept A Black Man With A Peniss Of 13cm ? by Oyebee91(m): 7:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
5 inches never do you?now,them go talk sey size no matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Accept A Black Man With A Peniss Of 13cm ? by Dahrah: 7:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
what a moniker? igbeShit.. hmm, that's exactly y I won't blame u, ur moniker explain who u are
Re: Should I Accept A Black Man With A Peniss Of 13cm ? by Prinxxdave: 7:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
Igbeshit
Re: Should I Accept A Black Man With A Peniss Of 13cm ? by kilojoDesigns: 8:00pm On Aug 24, 2017
igbeshit:
I feel quite disappointed that my newly made boyfriend has a comparatively short peniss of 13cm. it is ok for the men of my race.

but he is a black man. what a disappointment when I took off his pants.

should I feel disappointed ? or is it normal for black men to have a peniss of this length? or should I pay more attention to his emotion than his dick ?

well, my gender and sex orientation can be omitted . If I am a Chinese gay man, or an Indian third gender person, this question is still valid.

accept him
Re: Should I Accept A Black Man With A Peniss Of 13cm ? by igbeshit: 7:26am On Aug 25, 2017
wtfcoded:

Lemme ask u this, wha u gon' do With black D? undecided

to play it till it ejaculates, and I will apply the sperm on my skin to make it more soft.
Re: Should I Accept A Black Man With A Peniss Of 13cm ? by igbeshit: 7:30am On Aug 25, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
then your matter no be for here

can I ask issues on big black peniss in crime block or politics block ?
Re: Should I Accept A Black Man With A Peniss Of 13cm ? by igbeshit: 7:31am On Aug 25, 2017
jashar:
You Berra accept the life of Christ and receive eternal salvation of the soul.

Stop all thus thrash you're posting/contemplating.

Jesus loves you. It's about time you get born again.

do you love Jesus more than your black boyfriend ? hypocritical woman, you have just been stuffed by a black rod, and now you pretend decorous.
Re: Should I Accept A Black Man With A Peniss Of 13cm ? by igbeshit: 7:32am On Aug 25, 2017
Oyebee91:
5 inches never do you?now,them go talk sey size no matter

I never say 13cm is not enough for me , what I ask here is : should I accept it ?
Re: Should I Accept A Black Man With A Peniss Of 13cm ? by igbeshit: 7:34am On Aug 25, 2017
Dahrah:
what a moniker? igbeShit.. hmm, that's exactly y I won't blame u, ur moniker explain who u are

the shi t in my account name does not mean feces, it is an exclamation, like "Oh" and "Ouch"
Re: Should I Accept A Black Man With A Peniss Of 13cm ? by igbeshit: 7:35am On Aug 25, 2017
kilojoDesigns:

accept him

my point is : should I accept that peniss ?

my question is not whether I should accept him !
Re: Should I Accept A Black Man With A Peniss Of 13cm ? by jashar(f): 8:08am On Aug 25, 2017
igbeshit:

do you love Jesus more than your black boyfriend ? hypocritical woman, you have just been stuffed by a black rod, and now you pretend decorous.

Yes, I love Jesus more than anything or anyone. undecided
I don't believe in sex outside marriage.
Stop being dump and attention seeking by posting crap on the internet.
The end is near....
Repent
Re: Should I Accept A Black Man With A Peniss Of 13cm ? by igbeshit: 8:44am On Aug 25, 2017
jashar:

Yes, I love Jesus more than anything or anyone. undecided
I don't believe in sex outside marriage.
Stop being dump and attention seeking by posting crap on the internet.
The end is near....
Repent

then, you should go to sleep with jesus.
Re: Should I Accept A Black Man With A Peniss Of 13cm ? by Burgerlomo: 12:50pm On Aug 25, 2017
igbeshit:

I never say 13cm is not enough for me , what I ask here is : should I accept it ?

You're indirectly saying the size is not enough for you.
Re: Should I Accept A Black Man With A Peniss Of 13cm ? by Oyebee91(m): 1:19pm On Aug 25, 2017
igbeshit:

it's left to you. ..If it gives you the satisfaction you good to go. ..stop the fantasy of big dicks
Re: Should I Accept A Black Man With A Peniss Of 13cm ? by igbeshit: 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2017
Burgerlomo:

You're indirectly saying the size is not enough for you.

how can you dress my words with the connotation you think fit to ?

this is a question to my readers : do you think i should accept a black man with a peniss of 13cm?
Re: Should I Accept A Black Man With A Peniss Of 13cm ? by igbeshit: 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2017
Oyebee91:
it's left to you. ..If it gives you the satisfaction you good to go. ..stop the fantasy of big dicks

I think the owner of that 13cm is cute, and sexually desirable.

but I can not get this puzzle out of my mind : how can a black possess such a tiny peniss , compared with his other peers ?

I can not get through my vanity. I am the girlfriend of a 13cm ? that is so weird ,especially he is a black one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Insane Nipplé Tattoos / Which Tribe In Nigeria Have The Most Beautiful Women / Do Guys Ever Say They Are Not In The Mood For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.