Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Which Tribe In Nigeria Have The Most Beautiful Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Tribe In Nigeria Have The Most Beautiful Women (2590 Views)

Man Marries Two Beautiful Women In Delta State (pics, Video) / Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? / Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Tribe In Nigeria Have The Most Beautiful Women by Wizklynd23(m): 10:58am On Oct 30, 2018
Good day Guys.... Is been long I post here, back to zaa main matter.. I and some Guys were recently debating on tribe which have the most beautiful Women... In my humble thinking Igbo will certainly be the tribe cheesy cheesy Drop yours let the STEWING begins grin grin.. NB: am not a Igbo cheesy
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Have The Most Beautiful Women by MissRaine69(f): 11:01am On Oct 30, 2018
The tribe of women .......all women are beautiful to someone somwhere

4 Likes

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Have The Most Beautiful Women by Nichotivity1(m): 11:02am On Oct 30, 2018
No long talk

#Igboamaka
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Have The Most Beautiful Women by jacksondavies(m): 11:06am On Oct 30, 2018
Any where down the south.

Ijaw tribes are the bomb.

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Have The Most Beautiful Women by jacksondavies(m): 11:06am On Oct 30, 2018

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Have The Most Beautiful Women by rejaxiwo: 11:08am On Oct 30, 2018
We Maintain Your Website Investment Website So You Can Focus On Growing Your Business

According to a report from Forbes Magazine, 30,000 websites are hacked each day! But small business owners tend to believe it will never happen to them.

Do you have a business website, E-commerce, Multi-level Marketing Website, Web Blog or other types of brand website and you want it maintained regularly and professionally while you focus on your business?

CONTACT US NOW TO GET YOUR WEBSITE SUPERCHARGED!

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Have The Most Beautiful Women by XINOIX: 11:13am On Oct 30, 2018
ahh babah no even ask again the FULANIS and are the most beautiful among the all the tribes in Nigeria, don't let this bleachy bleachy ladies blind you bros natural beauty goes to the fulanis

Don't even try to quote me haters because the thunder that would strike you is doing press up as we speak

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Have The Most Beautiful Women by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 30, 2018
jacksondavies:

jacksondavies:

better oil they your head cool

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Have The Most Beautiful Women by Wizklynd23(m): 11:21am On Oct 30, 2018
Nichotivity1:
No long talk
#Igboamaka
Lols cheesy
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Have The Most Beautiful Women by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 30, 2018
Wizklynd23:
Good day Guys.... Is been long I post here, back to zaa main matter.. I and some Guys were recently debating on tribe which have the most beautiful Women... In my humble thinking Igbo will certainly be the tribe cheesy cheesy Drop yours let the STEWING begins grin grin.. NB: am not a Igbo cheesy
Has.

The Fulani are the most beautiful. I'm glad I have their genes inside of me. Thank you mummy.
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Have The Most Beautiful Women by oshe111(m): 11:27am On Oct 30, 2018
XINOIX:
ahh babah no even ask again the FULANIS and are the most beautiful among the all the tribes in Nigeria, don't let this bleachy bleachy ladies blind you bros natural beauty goes to the fulanis

Don't even try to quote me haters because the thunder that would strike you is doing press up as we speak
Earthbound:

Has.

The Fulani are the most beautiful. I'm glad I have their genes inside of me. Thank you mummy.

I can't agree less

An Educated Fulani girl issa Banger........

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Have The Most Beautiful Women by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 30, 2018
XINOIX:

Na we be that cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

My Daughter Is Now With Me But I Don't Know How To Take Care Of Her-ex Convict / She's Single And Unmarried And She Wants To Live Alone / EXPIRED CONTENT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.